Hey b...

Hey b. I just made the switch from iPhone to android (finally the 2 year contract was over thank God) but I'm wondering what's essential. I'm on a galaxy s7, and don't really have much. I want to know how to personalize it more than the settings allow, and I want to know how to set up my browsing for Sup Forums better.

On my computer I have namesync and 4chanx and stuff like that. What should I get on here? How? Thanks in advance for anyone with help or opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s7
adaway.org/
dashchan.org/
floens.github.io/Clover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoying your commercially produced IED?

Thought that was the note 7, not the s7.

Yea it is

Absolutely no one huh?

I thought so. I never heard of anyone's s7 blowing up

Nova launcher

What is it

Nova launcher + Zooper widget pro if you want a nice home screen. Zooper takes a bit to get used to but you can make some cool shit with it.

Also if you're not gonna root it, disable all the shit software from what ever carrier you hav3

I'll look into these. Thank you very much
I'm not gonna root it. I have verizon. How do I disable this stuff

Clover. Get it from FDroid, it was taken down of the Play Store.

KLWP

A Launcher is the name given to the part of the Android user interface that lets users customize the home screen (e.g. the phone's desktop)

Don't download anything that's not in the Google play store

This. I really haven't tried many, but Nova gets the job done pretty well, it has several customization options, at least the pro version does.
This, Clover is fantastic for browsing here.
It's fine you puss.

I see. I've got it, and it's my default home screen now. I'll mess with it a bit and see what I can do
I didn't think I should, but the guy below you says otherwise.

XDA is your friend for custom firmwares and shit. I recommend Cyanogenmod unless another firmware has something you need.
forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s7
AdAway is a nice ad blocker (that requires root).
adaway.org/
Dashchan and Clover are the best apps for browsing imageboards, though I don't think either includes Namesync. I personally use Dashchan because it supports many, many sites, but take your pick.
dashchan.org/
floens.github.io/Clover/

Settings > Device > applications > application manager
Then just click the apps you want to disable and it'll give you the option

F-Droid is Sup Forums approved and the Play Store is filled with garbage, fuck off.

This is my current screen. Every button does something and it's practical but I'm not liking the look overall, but zooper and nova made it possible. Google Android ricing if you want to learn more about this stuff.

F-Droid and Guardian Project your phone

Get Clover for your Sup Forums browser. You'll have to download it off the browser though not in the Google play store

Also other essentials include
>kodi (way better and safer than showbox)
>epsxe (ps1 emulator, moga controller also recommended)
>mobile legends (pretty badass mobile version of LoL)
>where's my Droid (like find my iphone but better)

Don't root your fucking phone if you don't know what your doing and stay the fuck away from any battery booster,phone cleaning, etc. Apps. They don't do jack shit and ask for way too much info