So, Sup Forums

So, Sup Forums.

Let's say you've been in a relationship for 5 years with someone you've known forever. Serious, living together and shit. You're happy. Relationship's initial spark has died down, but you have no problems. You really think you're in love.

Now, let's say you have a co-worker who is incredibly attractive, both physical and personality-wise. You flirt a little here and there and know that you would bang said co-worker if you were single, but they know you have a significant other and you know your boundaries so it doesn't go far.

One day you're hanging out alone with them and suddenly they inform you they want to fuck, right then, right there. What do?

a risk assessment, and then proceed accordingly.

stop making up gay shit.

What circumstances led you to be hanging out alone with them in the first place?

Do you not ever have a drink or something with your work friends?

Go with the flow. Fuck YOLO philosophy, maybe it'll show you what you're missing, so you could talk about that (not fucking the coworker, but the "spark") and maybe get that back in the relationship.
Just be sure that this won't proceed further (like fucking every second weekend or something) and that she won't tell anybody. And I mean anybody, especially at work.

You're here for a poll? Well you're going to feel like shit afterwards but do it. Here's your test, if you do it and don't feel bad dump your gurl. If you do never speak of it again and don't fuck the other chick ever again. This is where life is more than black and white and isn't like a fucking movie

If you're in a committed relationship and you both know it, and you fuck the other girl before breaking up with your current one, you're an absolute fucking scumbag who doesn't deserve to have a relationship in the first place. I know saying this on /b is like pissing into a waterfall, but it has to be said.

Stop being a faggot and fuck her.

this is what happens when you try to live as a teenager for your entire life, faggot.

Have children, get married.. or stop living together.

I'd fuck them you stupid faggot

Fuck her right in the pussy.

And then I'd fuck her in the ass after I was done fucking her in the pussy.

This man is smart!

>>Is easier to ask forgiveness than permission

be honest

Well good thing you established where he's at fuckwit. If he wanted the Reddit answer would've gone there. This is how it goes in life. It's not fair and golden opportunities will pass while you're waiting on a decision. You're never going to get the best of both worlds without being a piece of shit sometimes.

Been there, done that, fucked said coworker.

>no regrets

Usually it's the other way around but sure.

say no.
You will be subconsciously hurting yourself in the relationship and future relationships also.

Be willing to lose the one and only person in your corner just to get maybe an hour of ass? better off just jacking off man. plus you've been together 5 years and haven't popped the question? Way too long, don't drag her down with false hopes of a future.

you already know the answer. dont do it. you're only coming here for motivation. just tell your cowork to wait until you talk to your girlfriend. and calm your cock for just a little longer.