ISIS have stepped up their production quality

ISIS have stepped up their production quality

youtube.com/watch?v=2XQbFclR8Z4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc
wimp.com/this-machine-is-a-paper-shredder-but-for-whole-trees/
youtube.com/watch?v=HIZ8hIePomE
heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/
bestgore.com/execution/burn-turkey-soldier-isis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit...

Sorry i'm not interested in monkey playing fire.

I'd love to see retards come and call this fake.

now if only they could step up their winning-a-war quality they might have a chance.

It just looks like a leak from the next Planet of the Apes movie.

Skip to 14:09 or so for the main bit

Those niggers at 4:00 are idiots and deserved to die rolling up like that, real life aint no movie..

Faaaauuuuck. Don't watch that shit.

Their production quality has been pretty good for quite some time now. Shows how truly evil they are.

>Only knows how to kill the unarmed
In what way is this supposed to be intimidating?

i used to laugh at this shit, but the notion that there's a continuously growing group of retards who think this is a way to show your religious beliefs just makes me sad.

if they continue like this it's time to up the glass production in whole north africa with a bang

Are you a literal retard?

I am pretty sure allah wants this... All these idiots are going to hell any real Muslim knows that.

Succ my dicc.

fuck turks

well thanks god for the russians. USA fags are the cause of this plague

>In what way is this supposed to be intimidating?
In the same way that nuking all those civilians in Japan was...

isis is so fucking gay

Can anyone translate the intro

It's the opposite actually. Nuking Japan was meant to end a war. ISIS videos are meant both as a recruitment tool, and as a taunt to get the "crusaders" to come fight them. They're working to fulfill some Islamic prophecies of a holy war at the end of times, and to get their holy war they need to lure in people to fight, on both sides.

why are openly gay men burning soldiers in this video? I am from Europe, can somebody explain?

they are real muslims

Too late, video removed.

typical retarded american is able to detect ISIS propaganda but repeats like a little robot the biggest USA cold war propaganda shit

what did i miss?

>It's the opposite actually.
You asked how it's meant to be intimidating, not what it's end goals are.

In WW2 the intimidation and show of brute force lead to the end of war through surrender.

In this case, the intimidation and show of brutality is meant to start a world war.

Both are intimidation, just with different intentions.

need link

I have found a video far more paiful to watch than this ISIS shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc

Nothing new really
They already burned someone in a cage
They lack of imagination

If I were one of them, I'd definitely go for that shit :
wimp.com/this-machine-is-a-paper-shredder-but-for-whole-trees/

>real muslim
Are you saying these are fake muslims?

You guys need to stop being so bigoted they have a right to practice their religion of peace. Stop being ignorant and racist.

so, they burned someone in the video op posted? I didn't get to see it.

Yes basically ... plus some sandnigger bullshit talk

And a little bit of combat footage
A lot of VBIEDs going off
And some vehicles getting hit by rockets.

I may be a pussy but i might not sleep tonight

What was it? Vids been took down

Puss-e
This isn't even close to the most disturbing shit they've put out. Not by a long shot.

ISIS are pussies compared to mexicans drug cartels shit

I really don't care.

wow!

youtube.com/watch?v=HIZ8hIePomE

Found it. Still on youtube.

I'd like to see them go head to head.

not the full video though

Then why the fuck did you reply?

My money on mexicans

These videos of ISIS always made me think they were fake because of the production value.

what's missing? seems like it got to the point.

>not shakey
>not out of focus
>doesn't have muffled/staticky audio
>can actually tell what's going on

Must be fake

If you feel angry or scared because of this video, congratulations, you just fell victim to propaganda. Remember that ISIS execution videos are not made to recruit, but to scare and enrage the public. This is nothing new.

the talking bit, war scene and recorded cadavers

same video can seen here

heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/

mirror

HAHA! wow... you just got served by

all I could say is fight back.

I don't get it, why would anyone surrender to ISIS? They know this will happen to them, they should instead fight tooth and nail until they die, or kill as many terrorists as possible before they do.

Dubs speak the truth. Obama did too little too late. The wound has festered and now we must deal with the gangrene that has sprouted.

it's not cold war propaganda, it's the truth. I'll bet you call yourself an "anarcho-communist" and you're having a rough time in 11th grade too.

bestgore.com/execution/burn-turkey-soldier-isis/

This is their most disturbing burn video. Fucking isis, damn.

definitely not, they have so much worse

They also just lost aleppo

the tank one was pretty brutal

All it does is make me think they are bullies, cowards, and pussies. They'll soon be wiped off the anus that is the Middle East and flushed down the drain.

Looks fake as fuck.

I wonder whos funding all this

Who the fuck reported it and made youjew take it down? Hmm?
Fucking white kjoght faggots

wish we would take a harder foreign policy stance in the US and just firebomb all isis held territories indiscriminately. middle east turning from sand to glass wouldn't be too bad.

Fake, the videos not there

FOR THE MOTHER LAND!!!!!!!!

this conspiracy banter is noice, but you forgot your tinfoil hat, apocalypse food rations with a bonus bucket, and alex jones tapwater filters

It looks real as fuck. Particularly them lying on the ground mutilated by being burnt. You need to disconnect from the web, then come back when reality hits you.

dude i saw the video, don't need to screen every frame

It got taken down. I watched it.

someone who still has the video it got taken down...

Why do they comply? I would fight like hell

Yeah, thats why
>most disturbing burn video

I know the other ones obviously; this is the longest they are showing the victims' suffering.
Burn alive is one of the most horrible ways to go, the longer it's shown, the more brutal it becomes.

>us hardware
Ok motherfucker. Who is supplying them with m4s? Looks like a colt

Supposedly, when you're tortured to a certain point, you'll generally just comply so you can get killed faster

That's also why you see those congaline executions

>rear sight mount is crooked
>gun will shoot upward when he sees straight
>be doin terrorist shit
>Hey Achmed, execute this Kurd
>ok, allahu akbar!
>aims at Kurd's head
>shoots Mohammed in the foot
>allah dammit Achmed, I said shoot the Kurd!

mock executions and torture. they probably rehearsed each scene 20-30 times, and were run through the execution scene a few dozen times to wear them out, as well as frequent torture and then they used the shots they liked, and executed them when they were really tired and battered. not to mention they likely had guys pointing guns at them off screen

And he's wearing 5.11 gloves.

>congaline
what do you mean

Was wondering the same tbh.
I had the idea when watching the video, looking at their careless postures and faces
like here
that they were somehow convinced the whole thing will not go filyl through.
Or they could be drugged, some website I was reading has suggested that they did so in case of the guy in dance master video.

Ive also seen isis with sunoco? Watches.
Only Army Rangers wear those.
Somebody got some US army training.
>what is isis

I dont like the turks all that much, but I seriously hope they fucking annihalate these animals over this shit. Full scale offensive style.

it's all stolen from the iraqi army. don't know why you'd think they were US trained, other wise they'd probably be doing a lot better