Since so many people were riding my ass on the other post

Since so many people were riding my ass on the other post.

Hello,

There is this girl. Her name is Kaytlyn, she rejected me a while ago.

I haven't gotten over it.

She told me she was focused on school and trying to recover from anorexia to have a boyfriend. She ended up dating this goodie two shoes. She lied to me.

She used to be a fat ugly bitch but now she is hot and has ties and an ass, but she was anorexic for a whole and I tried to help her but she just thought I was weird and creepy.

Her Instagram is kayt.426 and snap chat is froyothefro.

I have her address for anyone, she deserves to have the worst done to her. She is an anorexic little bitch whore with no regard for anyone's feelings but her own.

Rape her, kill her, hurt her, do what you want to her. She lives in Camarillo California.

I just made an Instagram to mock her, it's photos from when she was fat and I'm going to edit them anorexicly skinny to poke fun. I'm also going to post our old chats.

do what you want to her first revenge. She is just a little hoe and needs what she gives. She's a bitch. Whoever is interested I will give you her address through the Instagram account making fun of her.

Have your fun with her once you get her address. she lives in Camarillo off of Los Posas in Catalina Heights and her street is El Bosquecillo

Other urls found in this thread:

6url.ru/jzkJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grow up, beta faggot.

Get over it then.

She seems cute. I'm going to ask her to be my gf, hope you don't mind

you actually got cucked. stop being ugly

Dudes already tipped her off that you are being a little bitch. Give it up faggot.

OP is a pathetic cuck. Kill yourself you waste of life faggot sack of garbage.

NYPA

sad-ass virgin

Sup Forums is not your personal army.

Anyone know who OP is? We should ruin this dumb cucks life for being such a faggot.

>rides ass here too
>can't figure this shit out...

I don't get it, is she fat or anorexic?
post pics you cucktard

getting this butthurt over a 2

she was chubby. then went anorexic. now is normal

she's cute. bet she sucks a mean dick. too bad you'll never know.

hahahaha OP decided to be a sissy lil bitch on a new thread bc he couldnt handle the people of Sup Forums

nobody bother helping this little bitch out, they dont deserve it

You are not entitled to the love or affection of any person. She didn't want to be with you, probably because she's perceptive and saw what a vile narcissistic piece of unstable gsrbsge you are. Suck it up, buttercup.

Consider killing yourself. You'll end your miserable existence AND improve the world all at once.

not your personal army, faggot

Nypa

you dont know what cucked means

nobody fucking cares you sissy bitch boy. Go cry somewhere else. We're not your personal army.

Were not your personal army you beta cuck faggot stop posting your gay shit.

Shes actually pretty cute. Way out of your league. Especially if you get let down softly and respond with "HURRR REBENGE WUTA BEEETCH!!!!"

Youre a fucking pleb lord and should hang yourself.

If this is the attitude you take over a small rejection it sounds like she dodged a bullet there.

So she's said she's had a boyfriend for more than 6 months OP. Why haven't you got over it yet?

I fucking love you guys. Im so glad that everybody is on the same page when it comes to bitch boys and their personal army requests.

Kill yourself you sad, sad, faggot.
>yfw NYPA

Kill yourself, no one cares.

>I tried to help her but she just thought I was weird and creepy.

Its probably because youre weird and creepy, as confirmed by plotting "revenge."

Calm down with the lovely words, beta cringe faggot

Yeah they do.

Not only that but it's almost a year ago this happened.

OP, you should always focus on more than 1 girl at once for a few reasons. If you get rejected you don't mind as much and the most important is you don't get obsessed with them. The obsession part works in your favor since you're less nervous around them. I'm guessing you're really fat and ugly so this advise is probably pointless

Come on. Bring it in. Give us a hug.

I dont think he should focus on any girls if this is the byproduct of his obsessive behavior.

op why don't you just kill the bitch, they already know it's you because the faggot white nights. might as well get the job done

you know that's actually starting to sound like a good idea

>nights

kys

triggered?

True which is why I think he's a fat ugly weirdo. She was his only chance and he thinks it's the only girl in his life he could get so he's out to destroy her if he can't have her.

>she just thought I was weird and creepy
Yeah, looks like she was spot on.

Jesus OP....if you're still that obsessed with her after all this time , just hack her iCloud ..at least then you can Jack it to her nudes . I assume you can answer her security questions, given your tard-like obsession with her.

Nypa!

Youre probably not wrong. I wonder if hes already started typing his new thread since it sounds like this is about the way the first one went.

Niggered

Hello pls inform anorexic bitch and dox faget op okthx

for you to repost this after the ass blasting you got in the last thread....

you're either obsessed to the point beyond all reason, or what you're actually getting off on is getting blasted by other anons....

>Asking for personal army
>Being this beta
You are just a fucking pussy

youre just a beta cuck who cant deal with the fact that this girl you have an unhealthy fixation on isnt interested in you. you arent entitled to shit. be a man and get over it and move on. youll meet someone 10000x better if you do

Ask the girl in question what stupid little bitch beta she shut down recently

And the Whining Little Bitch of the Year Award go to OP for this thread!

Congratulations.

Now kill yourself.

looks like some dumb bitch i rammed and made feel like a pile of shit for my own enjoyment.

ITT: butthurt omega

NYPA/DYEL/ETC

post her pics you cuck

Do it

Hey, i'm just here for the kek's

Hi

Op you fucking pussy I live in Ventura. Come smoke a bowl with me and I'll explain a little something about being a man

>Since so many people were riding my ass on the other post.

>Hello,

>There is this girl. Her name is Kaytlyn, she rejected me a while ago.

>I haven't gotten over it.

This is where I stopped reading.

Get over it, faggot.

you are a fucking faggot

You're going to rape him, aren't you?

I too had a girl from camarillo break my heart. But I fucking manned up and worked my ass off.

Finally this thread is getting interesting...

I'm considering just tipping off the local police station about Op and whatever he's thinking of doing

I care...nice dubs...fag...what??

Checked

>she rejected me a while ago

>posts a god damn directory on how to hurt her and boasts about posting her old chats and displays her insecurities

Wow, I wonder why she rejected you. You seem like a totally normal guy.

Reversed personal army request.

Thread was started by the girl in the pic, who will enter the thread after ~50 replies and "identify Op", manipulating all of you into destroying some poor guy who never started the thread.

And you all will do it to because you're all stupid newfags.

Either that or this fag is gonna be the next elliot rodgers

wow, that's actually not a bad idea.

It literally could not be any more obvious you're on the autism spectrum.

This girl thought you were weird and creepy because you fucking are.

O my sexy boy, come to me 6url.ru/jzkJ

Ill give you best sex 6url.ru/jzkJ

That a boy

any good screen caps of conversations with this bitch OP

Bru, she is ugly... Get other grill

just checking to see if flipping the image produces google results.

Hey faggot op, post nudes.

This has got nothing to do with her. This is all about a bruised ego.

Do you kiss my hot kitty 6url.ru/jzkJ

This better be b8 or you are one sad motherfucker

post her nudes or fuck off faggot

You have been waiting to say this ever since you first sucked your papa's dick