Any feedback on my teaser for my first music video? Anything helps me to improve for the final result! :) -

Any feedback on my teaser for my first music video? Anything helps me to improve for the final result! :) - youtube.com/watch?v=Wk2_m79Y2h0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk2_m79Y2h0
youtube.com/watch?v=xGTNMji0ooA
youtube.com/watch?v=eQzt3B8iibg
mediafire.com/file/8jn42y5zin94t9v/The Greatest.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone? :)

quit.

please kill your self

if dis nigga already left cause he has so self esteem then I want to die

Screw you, all i'm asking is for honest & genuine feedback! Is that so wrong??? Don't try to edgy kid, It's just cringy XD

take the upper frequencies down. I hear this and it sounds like fake trap shit. the rapping sucks. I like the beat, but either listen to more music or be more confident, or get someone else to spit some verses

this is a really good example of trap. he has a confidence that just isn't here

this music sounds like a troll. Get rid of the bullshit text and say something of importance. I was digging the beat but you start rapping and it make me feel like ive been duped

You need to take the high frequencies WAY down. use an equalizer. The bass is weak. extended sub basslines are the things that I want to hear, but I dont

and nobody belives you have a squad. It feels fake and white. who ever created the beat is on to something but it still isn't great it needs more. The rapper sucks. no confidence. It is weak.

and I would suggest getting your white face out the video. I don't know. Shoot some shit or do some drugs or make some money in the video

Listen to some more gucci. This is Trap influenced but its not all the way there and its pathetic

And you have a "trailer" for a music video? that makes me think you don't actually have any music. Drop the whole track FIRST and upload it then see what people say about it. You got albums to make here, no just single tracks nigga

Wtf stop now. literally never again please

not the greatest. Not god. Not squad. This is supid fake gay and a troll

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wk2_m79Y2h0
who the fuck is erik king? I see a brent cone and his videos and then this shit gets uploaded its like Wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=xGTNMji0ooA

fucking cancer trap

youtube.com/watch?v=eQzt3B8iibg

yo bro some autotune would help you out a lot

the 0:09 mark needs a high hat to break the rhythmn down

here's the full track
mediafire.com/file/8jn42y5zin94t9v/The Greatest.mp3

GUYS!! THIS IS A FANMADE MUSIC VIDEO TO MY FAVORITE ARTIST ERIC KING'S TRACK - "THE GREATEST"! I'm just doing this as tribute to him! :) Thanks for all the feedback so far! I just make videos & I love visual editing!

The Hook transcribed is:
From the bottom of my heart
I will complete this mission
Stunting on noah's arc
I need at least two bitches
from the bottom of my heart
I will pray for forgiveness
I'm the greatest of all
time for you to see my vision

your videos aren't good and neither is this music. Who is Eric King? the only search result is by you, OP.

this drawing perfectly describes your life, OP

fucking cancer vaporwave kill yourself

1. You haven't seen my shit retard.
2. This music is great & so am I.
3. I'm blowing up compared to you kid.

show me your shit then. OP is trolling this is fake

OP is trolling
Thread Terminated

DUDE!

This is a fan made music fucking video! I make a ton of different kind of videos! See for yourself stupid! -.-

WHO THE FUCK IS ERIC KING NIGGA??????

i have looked through your other shit, it is trash

legit there is no talking in this video.

your doing good work here son

OPs intro is cancer

OP is a fedora wearing tumor

You have some serious issues kid! XD I'm dying haha!! x) Your family must hate you! I feel bad for them!

can someone please define CANCER for me please? oh wait I already have it right here

i don't have a family. My daddy ran out on my momma and my momma got shot up a month ago because we live in chicago and when you go around mouthing off to the Spanish Cobras you tend to get fucked up

Thread Terminated