Denial (2016)

>"The whole world knows the Holocaust happened."
>"Now she needs to prove it."

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

Is Sup Forums ready for the film of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/irving.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3N3FgjR_I1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GET OUT OF THE POOL

>it's a shitty Sup Forums thread

Fuck yeah, I fucking love historical court room dramas.

Bump!

pol is a hyperbolic garbage board but holocaust revisionists make a lot of good points and sometimes go to jail for it. she is not the "little guy" victim in this movie. she had a army of lawyers and mr irving defended himself. and his daughter died while he did. please don't be easily led along by melodramatic disingenuous kike suffrage garbage.

Looking forward to see the calculations for that little one person elevator.

what does this mean

bump

i said "she is not the "little guy" victim in this movie" i meant in real life it. looks like she will be in this movie.

her in real life

david irving in real life

I'm tired of your holocaust propaganda
Please somebody stop them!!! I know that shit was real but com'on guys!!

how do you know it was real?

>BBC Films
>brits are forced to fund this shit

what? why?

now that's what I call oscarbait

my great-grandfather died in Auschwitz

bahahahahah

>he doesn't know

>tfw i know the RT score will be 47% even though critics are huge jew assholes

looks like a nice lad

They got the scarf right, at least.

Ugly people in real life are being played by attractive people in big screen. What a shocking surprise.

david is not attractive in this movie his uglier the actor has crazy jowls and a hunched over posture also shorter than mister irving. smart-ass smug little 4channer

Did you just call Timothy Spall attractive?

Could you repeat that in English?

He's pretty handsome for a britbong.

The problem is that it's unilateral. Making the designated "bad guy" ugly is just such a tired old meme at this point.

He's not ugly.

What a nice and trustworthy looking lady.

I was home-schooled by shitty parents and wasnt taught how to use commas or how to build sentences properly. XD

Fuck off Jews

6 million weren't enough

he's a very good actor i think bit i agree with you. also he hugely exaggerates everything about mr irving.

It's all relative, user. He's a lot uglier than the main actress, even though he may not be garbage-dump tier ugly.

Yeah, no offense to the actor, he's probably great. It's just a bit jarring when she's suddenly a model while he's just your average british middle-aged dude.

Friendly reminder that David Irving is one of the leading historians of WW2 and was regarded as so until he decided to challenge the Holocaust.

yeah shes an innocent beautiful lamb shaken by the evilness of ugly anti-semite david irving.

Looks kino as fuck

Can't wait for all those right-wing Sup Forumstards to get BTFO

someone sent him a wreath after his duaghter funeral that was signed "Philip Bouhler and friends." the leaders of the nazi euthanization program for the disabled. his daughter was in a wheel chair when she attempted suicide for the second time and succeed. this was all during his trial with lipstadt.

Is she doing the shlomo rubbing hands?

Reminder that David Irving is a Jewish Zionist agent:

> he is a cloaked Zionist playing the controlled opposition in another one of their games. His job is to make anyone who questions mainstream history look like a disgusting sadistic sexist pig. Even more important is that he makes you think that if you don't believe the history you have been sold in every detail, you may end up in jail walking in a tight circle with dangerous criminals. Reading all the stories of Irving, Faurisson, Zundel and so on would make you think that even being in the US won't help you, since they will just deport you to a country where the courts will hang you out to dry.

mileswmathis.com/irving.pdf

I wouldn't say a log uglier. For a man his age he's very much attractive.

>that like/dislike bar

wtf
is being a Sup Forumstard mainstream now?

umm he helped me look into the holocuast story and realize it was full of lies and also realize the bullying tactics by powerful kikes but okay dude

even normies are tired of constantly being told to feel sorry for jews now

It's worse than that

The internet is full of Muslims now

uppity muslims are symptom of zionists distabilizing the middle east bit i can't help but to hate muslims more than jews

>convince Europe to import Muslims
>Muslims hate Jews
>wave of antisemitism sweeping Europe
>Europeans hate living with Muslims and blame the Jews
>more antisemitism sweeping Europe
>right wing nationalist parties gaining ground because listening to the Jews have damaged their nations forever

A movie about holocaust denial won't fix anything. Only Jews and the cuckiest people will even consider watching this. Jews are highly intelligent, but they are also incredibly arrogant because their entire religion is built on the belief that non-Jews are not human.

>prove something everyone already knows.
what?

When has it ever not been? Sup Forumslacks are the ultimate normalfags.

Same retards who think that Hitler was a Zionist puppet and a Rothschild.

i was thinking about the jjews pushing immigration from muslim majority countries and realized that it also helps the jewish diasporia to get scared off and move to isreal/

wtf I hate holocaust deniers now

I haven't watched the the trailer, but is the movie portraying it like the world is against her?

the stereotypical 4channer rees at niggers and was probably walked all over by the neighborhood blacks for being a beta autist and the same goes for their public school expierence. not really normal fags

Jesus fuck dude. there's bantz and then there's that.

yeah

They're actually pushing a media campaign for this as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=3N3FgjR_I1s

Never forget the seven trillion bars of soap and lampshades made out of Jewish skin

That van looks kinda comfy.

Oy Vey! You bigot, how could you not mention the SS uniforms made from Jewish hair!

Oh come on, she was probably just cold.

lmfao I can't wait for Sup Forums to get fucking BTFO'd

Didn't Joseph Goebbel's secretary just come out and deny the holocaust? do they mention that in the movie

he was
ww2 was a set up to consolidate the zionist power

No

This is what redditors think

How did she survive the Russians? Pretty much everyone in the bunker got raped and tortured to death.

she must have been really ugly

>I'll give you a 1000 dollars if you can prove it
>I will not debate you, lalala

This movie will redpill more people than ever

>Ugh, are you serious? Can you just not

So, umm... based on the trailer, it seems that the movie is "British historian dude wants a scientific debate, Jewish professor chick refuses and drags him to court and smears his name by connecting him to neonazi groups, scientific debate still didn't happen". What the hell.

Holocaust denial groups never pay up though. Countless cases like that.

>PROVE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED!
>Well here are these documents and blueprints and testimonies and...
>NOO THAT'S NOT PROOF ALL FORGED AND FAKED AND PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!
>HA I KNEW YOU CAN'T PROVE IT!

>and testimonies
From...?

>Well here are these documents and blueprints
Of crematoriums.

>testimonies
"it was real in my mind"

you know (((who)))

I mean, if it's from the prisoners, can you imagine being shipped to Guantanamo right now. You're taken somewhere, kept in a cell, and told to do some menial task or whatever.

Then Russians come and rape the fuck out of the guards and every one of you who looks rapeable and you're set free.

What exactly can you testify about the organization of the whole thing, the numbers of people who have been there in the past 5 years, etc.

Unless you were literally the foreman or whatever the dude who was helping run the camp was called, I don't think you'd actually know anything.

from nazi officials
>THEY WERE FORCED TO SAY THAT, NUREMBERG TRIALS WERE RIGGED
from prisoners
>CRY FOR ATTENTION PART OF THE CONSPIRACY SINCE SOME PEOPLE LIED EVERY SINGLE ONE IS TO BE DISREGARDED
from hitler's and goebbel's personal diaries and notes
>ALL FORGED AND FAKED AND EVERYONE IS IN ON IT

Look, the "THAT'S NOT """"REAL""""" PROOF" act already started

Irving was repeatedly found to have distorted and misrepresented historical documents to fuel his nazi fetish; the only people who take him remotely seriously are found on Reddit and Sup Forums.

Yet you still haven't posted ANY proof. I'd love to read Hitler personal notes on the lolocaust, please.

I can give you Goebbles' diary with reference to Hitler on short notice:

>February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

> March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

>June 23, 1942: ZE MASTER PLAN IZ IN ZE FINAL STAGE *EVIL CACKLE* ZE FUHRER SHALL FLY TO ZE DARK SIDE OF ZE MOON UND KONTROL ZE MIND OF ZE FAT PIG CHURCHILL *MANIACAL LAUGHTER*

No evidence of systematic mass murder or gas chambers. This supports that jews were rounded up into camps which no one denies.

Making a great case for holocaust denial there.

>THAT'S NOT REAL PROOFS IT'S ALL FAKE

>tfw never meat my great-grandfather who killed nasty fucking fyromacedonian kikes :(
aways and forever my hero. starting a war to kill six million more when?

Did you miss the part about the barbaric procedure to liquidate 60% of jews?

>The diaries themselves first surfaced a few years after the war. An unknown scavenger came upon the bundles of originals--some 7,000 pages in total--in the ruins of the official German archives. Pages were burned, soaked, and many were missing. They "passed through several hands," eventually becoming acquired by an American diplomat

Sounds legit, you also believe in the Zion Elders Protocol then, right?

>OH NO THIS DOCUMENT WAS RECOVERED LIKE MOST OTHER HISTORIC DOCUMENTS CLEARLY IT IS FAKE

Looks like you won't debate me on this, will you.

liquidate means remove.

What is there to debate when all you're doing is scream "THAT'S NOT EVIDENCE" when shown proof? Fact of the matter is, most historic documents go through several hands before being truly recovered because generally, historians are not the first to arrive at the scene of historic events.

>holocaust revisionists make a lot of good points

No they don't.

>healthiest man on the planet is not considered to be that record holder after he got multiple types of stage 3 cancer
What a surprise!

>Unknown at the time, the Soviets had acquired a full set of glass plate prints of the entire diary series, amounting to roughly 75,000 individual sheets. By various obscure means, portions leaked out over the years. Then in 1992, David Irving (re)discovered the full set in the Soviet archives, and was able to fill in all the missing gaps.

So your source for this diary is no other than David Irving himself, who got it from literal Soviets.

Are you even serious.

"Liquidieren" in german in this context has only one meaning, killing.

>melodramatic disingenuous kike suffrage garbage.
gee why does no one take you seriously? I can't crack it