Ask a guy in a FMF closed poly triad with both women pregnant anything

Ask a guy in a FMF closed poly triad with both women pregnant anything

Who's the mother of the kids?

Both are pregnant. Both will be mothers to the kids, essentially the kids will grow up with a father and two mothers.

Are you either Canadian or Australian? Because if you are, you don't even need to get married for them to leave you and take half your shit. Imagine getting half your shit taken twice. It's some "de facto" law bullshit.

Good ol USA, here. Legally married to E, J is our unicorn that joined us and took my last name too, even tho there isn't really any kind of legal connection.

Not too worried about the losing half my shit part anyway. J comes from money and E and I already had a prenup before we met J.

Ah yeah, I don't know how you managed to land this relationship but it sounds like you three have shit sorted. Don't know why polygamy is illegal, as long as everyone is happy. So what are family events like? Thanksgiving would have to be a nuclear event right?

pics of the womenz

what does the first half of that fucking sentence mean in english

Me and E were together for 7 years before we met J, and we were really solid at communicating since the beginning. Just because you can talk and write doesn't mean you know how to communicate.
But yeah, communication is key in any relationship, and being poly is the equivalent of graduate level relationships.
My family is on board with it. My mother is super excited about having double the grandkids. Dad is whatever about it, he's not worried about me handling my shit.
E's family is never going to know (except a few individuals, like a cousin or two)
J's family already knew she was poly before she met us.

I am in a three way relationship with two women. I am with J, I am with E, and J and E are with each other - thats what the poly triad bit means. The closed bit means we don't swing or include others (at least anymore, now that we have kids on the way)

I think it means he was in a relationship with two preggo chicks

Will you please THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Not gunna happen. I know how you faggots get.

pretty much, but the chicks also have their own relationship with each other.

We do, every day. They're going to grow up with three parents instead of two. A parent will always be around.

That's actually pretty great to hear, user. I'm guessing E's family is a little more traditional. It's pretty amazing that 3 people can hold a relationship like this, communication really would play a massive role in it.

>The closed bit means we don't swing or include others (at least anymore, now that we have kids on the way)
Just curious, what's the most amount of people you've had sex with at once before you three stopped swinging? Anything bordering an orgy? lol

Thanks. E's family is definitely not the brightest or nicest, they're stuck in the vanilla normal society cogs and can't comprehend anything other than what society says should be normal.
But yeah, without communication and honesty this stuff doesn't work.
In case anyone wants some advice:
-never talk after 8pm
-never talk when someone's had a drink
-never talk when hungry
-Its better to go to bed angry (don't believe that stupid cliche of not going to bed angry, fuck that, sleep it off, collect yourself, then schedule a time to talk)
-If you feel angry or upset, then a boundary has been crossed and you need to talk to figure it out and establish it.

Also the most we've been with was 7. The three of us and two other swinging couples. Orgies are a whole other ball game lol.

>-never talk after 8pm
This one I actually don't get

But yeah, my general outlook is if the person makes me happy and I like them I'll do whatever, but I'm not going to go sleezing around in some club. Seven is a pretty good number, but I think my mind would break in that situation.

Oh I forgot to ask, do you know the genders yet? Have you got any names picked out?

no idea on genders, names tho yeah
Sophie and Sylvie if both girls, not sure for boys

And yeah, in an orgy your mind will fuck with you, too much input, your dick wont get hard, you'll beat yourself up for your dick not getting hard, etc. vicious circle mental battle.

My GF is bi and I've seen her do stuff with woman, but she wont share me because "she gets jeolous"..

How do I convince her its good for three people who care about her?.... We've had plenty of opportunities with 2 of her hot friends, but she doesn't know that they are hitting on her, and Im afraid if i go to them she'll freak out.

how do u do it op?

Jealousy is usually an emotional reaction that covers up some other underlying issue, usually fear or insecurity.

Being honest and talking about it is a good start. If you don't have solid communication down, don't bother proceeding any further.

Also unicorns (aka single, bi, kinky females that like to be with couples and are super rare hence the title unicorn) generally HATE feeling like a sex toy for a couple to spice up their relationship.
So if you do end up opening up, don't just be another ignorant unicorn hunter.

Check out the books "More Than Two" and "Sex After Dawn" - start with sex after dawn tho, author also has a ted talk about it.

Also its bad for bi people in the long run to stay monogamous as they're denying half of their identity.

Most bi people end up poly eventually. Read, study, learn, communicate.

Thanks OP. and I know the "unicorn" is rare.

TBH. My gf even said "maybe when we first met I might have but not now."

and i've dated TONS of bi chicks, trust me.. they are more comitted than hetro chicks for some reason...its so dumb.

should I have her read those would that help? and she does have insecurity issues.. not with her phyical appearance just... shes very very shy.. it took my friends 2 years to get her to say hi.

You should BOTH read those. Read more than that. If you want to open her up, you should read a bunch more, become an encyclopedia on it, and help her learn about it, be there for her when she has questions.
Also if you're going to open up you need to do some inward looking and realize that you're going to have to be ok with someone else fucking your gf. And if you think "oh it'll just be with women so it'll be fine" then you're not ready for this yet.