I'm a dude who dresses up as an inflatable doll. Ama

I'm a dude who dresses up as an inflatable doll. Ama

How many days of the week are you active?
and if I paid for your flight, would you come all the day down to Australia just to fellatio upon me?

Some weeks its every day. Others I won't wear it at all. I would be game if you're serious.

When did your life spiral out of control?

About 8 months ago when I realized that my surpressed thoughts had manifested themselves in a desire to become a inflatable rubber sex doll version of princess peach. (China fucked up the color)

Why

Because I'm a total closeted fag who needs men to come in my mouth all the time
.. Op here

Because being my own girlfriend is great. We never get in arguments and when I'm done I just deflate.

Well duhh

were there any other factors on your mind when you began this "magical" transformation?

other than the impulse itself

Do you take facials? Also trips checked. Why did you get your money back for chinas fuck up. and why don't you have a crown

I can't find a good crown that doesn't cost an arm and a dick.

Well I really feel like your half-assing this also answer the rest of my questions.

Besides the wtf factor of it (yes I am aware of how weird it is) nothing held me back. The breaking point was going way to long without getting layed and finding a company that makes these dresses really cheap.

I completely agree because I seem to have forgotten to answer the most important part of the question. Yes but only because my mask is machine washable.

Thread is dead you were a real let down op. Could have been an epic AMA

I fucked up and forgot how to Sup Forums

Is that suit uncomfortable?
How do you suck dick with that mask on?

I cant bend over I can't touch myself and its hot as fuck.

FOR ONLY $50 YOU CAN FIND OUT HOW IT WORKS

So how do you enjoy this it doesn't sound good at all.