Wwyd thread continued from: >>716214796

Wwyd thread continued from:

Other urls found in this thread:

quiz-maker.com/QRD6XDN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

quiz-maker.com/QRD6XDN
Try this!

Walk up behind her at work and start to grope her. She resists at first but she's always had rape fantasies. She stops fighting and let's me explore her body. You can see me groping her but you just stand there watching. I slide a hand down the front of her pants and start rubbing her pussy. She's already soaking wet.

Reply for reply

love those lips and tits

SJW Tumblr girl here

wwyd

I'd come into her home and slam her into the door. I'd grope her tits and slide my fingers under her shirt into her pussy. I'd pull aside her panties and slide my dick in. She'd beg me to stop, but her soaking pussy would say otherwise. I'd tear open her shirt and grope her tits, kissing her gently while fucking her roughly. As I cum deep inside her pussy id take pics and send them to you, letting you know your used wares were ready for pickup

Good Replies for good replies and nudes. Tell me how you'd knock her up

moar pls

Diamonds

I'd find her drunk at the party. I'd come up behind her and run my hand up and down her body. I'd grope her tits as I reached the other hand under her dress to finger her. We'd find a back room where I'd tear her clothes off. I'd shove her to the floor and fuck her viciously, filling her with my cum. I'd then call some buddies to add to ensure she was pregnant. I'd leave her there with a pool of cum dripping from her cunt. In the morning id make her lick it up before she could go.

Replies for replies and nudes, be brutal

Any more pics with high heels pls?

All day out round the pool having a drink. Your girl is having a swim and I jump in too. Start touching her under the water. You notice but nobody else does. We swim up to the side but stay in the pool. She reaches into my shorts and starts jerking my dick. Looking at you, willing you to know what's happening. She jumps out, asks if anyone wants drinks. She asks me to come help her.

I hide my throbbing cock as we make our way to the kitchen. As soon as we're inside I pull her bikini bottoms off and start fucking her over the counter. You look at the window and see her face, she's cumming hard, creaming up my cock.

We have to be quick so the others don't notice. I fill her pussy up. She brings you your drink, kisses you and sits on your lap. You feel the heat from her pussy.

Who and how?

Replies for replies

Sup fegs this is all mine, how bad do you wish you could smash ?

more?

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

how about this one?

I'd take left onto the bathroom and so her down. She'd drop on her knees, and start sucking. I'd grab her head, pushing my cock to the back of her throat. I'd cum, filling her mouth and tell her to swallow. Still horny I'd throw her to the ground and push into her pussy. I'd fuck her slow and deep, letting her cherish every inch of my cock. She'd scream with please as I cum. I'd make her scoop it out with her finger and eat it all before she could get dressed.

I'd lay her back on that bed and spread those legs. We've fucked before, behind your back, but this time it's different. This time I'm not going to pull out.

She doesn't know yet. She worships my cock. I start of teasing and licking her pussy. Then, once she's soaking wet I move up and force my dick deep into her pussy. She's so tight. I start fucking her, she cums right away, which spurs me on. I fuck her harder and harder until she tenses up. A stream of cum shoots from her pussy. She's sopping wet. I fuck her harder and harder, her juices dripping down her legs onto her stockings.

Without warning I fill her pussy with cum. I feel her cumming with me. Stream after stream fills her up. Her pussy feels full. I pull out and cum drops out. She says nothing but looks at me and moves her hand to her pussy. With two fingers she forces all the cum back inside her pussy.

Looks like you're having a baby

Holy shit, please do mine, brutal as you can. Replying to yours now

would fuck that mouth hard and cum in her troath

holy shit moar
any pics with high heels?

fuck dude i came with you story

slice her breasts off in layers like bologna. then hang her upside down with big hooks through her heels and then harpoon her through the guts until she died

wwyd

I'd follow left home. When she wasn't looking I'd knock her out and take her to the bed. I'd tie her hands to the posts and shove my dick into her washing her up. I'd kiss her through her screams, biting her tits and sucking at her neck. Even through her begging she'd grow wet. Her warm pussy would push me to climax and, just as she screamed "please not inside, I'm not on the pill" I'll pump load after load into her fertile pussy. She'd scream, realising she was pregnant. Knowing it couldn't hurt at this point I'd fuck her over and over, cumming inside every time, then leave her for her father to find. Unfortunately the site of his angel dripping with cum would awaken something in him, and he'd decide to add a load of his own.

Pull those panties to the side and eat that pussy. Need to get her tight pussy nice and wet before I can fit my dick into that tiny girl.

When she's ready I bury my cock to the hilt, let her get used to the size. Then slam her without mercy. Making her cum over and over until I fill her cunt with my cum.

Then pull her panties back and leave her in the exact same position

This is me btw

well the slut is obviously begging to be throatfucked

I would bury my face in her ass and worship it for hours

Wwyd?

Pick one, wwyd? Have more of most, will post for writes.

wwyd?

Yank her pants down and fuck her right there over that table as hard as I could

I want to titty fuck left so bad, more of her please.

Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Niece and aunt....

Would love to bend her over lift up her dress and pound her sweet ass, she is fucking cute!

what else would you do?

Any more of her?

Reply 4 reply

she would be good to pick up, forcibly on a night out and use as i see fit (not previous replying user)

rape victim in waiting

Would throat fuck her hard making her choke and gag. I would watch her face and watch as her makeup smaers from my rough abuse to it. In the end i would cover her face i cum

volafile pls

left and right on middle row and right on bottom row, best of the bunch

some hot ones there, but this many girls in one pic for a wwyd, you ain't gonna get a good response realistically

WWYD?