Captain America: Civil War

For someone who is a fan of Snyder's Man of Steel and Batman V Superman: Captain America: Civil War is almost a masterpiece.

I was surprised with some of the film's dark tone surrounding the death of Tony's parents: and that end fight scene with Tony and Cap really payed off. A shame that Cap did not die though As according to the comics he does but I guess they will save this for Avengers 3 or something.

The standalone Ant Man movie is some of the best visual effects I have ever seen in a film before and the effects here for Ant Man (and when he comes a Giant) were brilliant here as well.

I definitely did feel a "Batman V Superman" vibe going on in some bits of the movie. I'd say this is the darkest MCU movie.

I hope that Avengers 3 has the same feel that this movie had.

security cams in the middle of the forest in the 80s lmao why what the fuck

Cap3 is the worst cap movie hands down. the tone was inconsistent and subplots were hamfisted and forced

with the hype this film brought it needed high stakes and it failed to do that.

6/10 - thank fuck there was a spiderman dominating everyone fight scene

>the darkest MCU movie
yeah, adding black panther might a reason

it was really stupid, the most interesting thing about it was black widow's erotic exertion noises

coulda been still within the compound or shit like that

that and howard stark driving himself around in a really shitty car made me lol

just because you're rich doesn't mean you have to have a chauffeur 24/7

Tony drives himself around all the time aswell, some people just like driving

>arguing about capeshit movie logic
Nice board you got here

Fuck this movie, the shakeycam during the first third of the movie gave me a nosbleed and the ridiculous tonal shift in the middle made me thinking I was watching a double feature.

Most overrated film of thr year by a country mile. Honestly even Xmen Apocalypse a better movie.

Its only saving grace is the well done airport fight scene but it's just complete fan service and really doesn't fit into the movie at all well

someone like Stark, who is supposed to be like a Howard Hughes figure, would either have a valet or drive a car so ridiculous he wouldn't allow anyone else to drive it.

I liked Zemo, Black Panther, and the end fight between Tony, Cap and Bucky.

I thought almost everything else about it was pretty bad, though. Hated the airport fight and the ending, and certain leaps in logic irritated me, like the CCTV footage, many of the coincidences involved with Zemo's plan, and particularly the scene where he is hanging the guy upside down into the water, and you can literally see the guys nose and mouth above water yet they act like he's drowning. That scene was so incompetently directed it's amazing.

6/10. I enjoyed it okay overall but preferred BvS.

bvs 4/10
cw 7/10 entertaining but the story made little sense tbph

Civil war was a letdown imo. The bar was too high after WS and it fell well short of it.

>tony stank (and the other avengers) was a mistake

Winter Solider was garbage. I have no clue why that gets so much praise here.

>Hated the airport fight and the ending
The airport fight scene wasn't so bad. Although there was one scene that had me almost laughing with how they were filming Jeremy Renner shoot arrows which looked to be at nothing. But Giant Ant Man was great and Spiderman was brilliant in this.

where did Dr.Zemo get the rubber bucky mask?

bvs 5/10
civil war 5/10

get some fucking taste pleb

>marvel thread
>up for almost 4 hours
>18 posts

plot hole answers are revealed in a later installment. please pay at the kiosk.

>the shakeycam during the first third of the movie gave me a nosbleed
wtf seriously?

>bvs 5/10
>civil war 7/10
I fixed it for you

Why does no one want talk about civil war?
;_;