Am I the only person tired of this faggot? His 15 minutes are up

am I the only person tired of this faggot? His 15 minutes are up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsv0GGattHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up Hillary.

I have friends of friends who know him and say he's the most miserable fucked up motherfucker there is. Which makes me happy.

I don't support Killary and I voted Trump, just tired of this faggot.

I feel like he needs to find something new. He needs to attach himself to a positive course of action instead of just speaking against feminism and its ancillary Marxist movements. If Milo would stand FOR something instead of just AGAINST things (granted, they need to be resisted) and could continue the triggering, I'd be all about it. As it stands, though, I think he might be running out of steam, at least until something new and big happens that he can react to.

>hating the one person who made trump worth fighting for

Love him, watch all the tours I can. Stop being such a miserable faggot

d

i saw him in person and it honestly changed my outlook on the election in one hour

I would call OP faggot but the only faggot here is millo

Yeah he is full of shit,he is normie that uses the lowest-level insults against things he likes. But he does not stand for anything worthy himself.

agreed.
i support what he's doing 100% but i've become more than bored with his talks, i never watch his youtube vids anymore, ever since he was banned from twitter, really.

'dislikes

Literally who?

b-b-but have you sucked his cock yet? I don't think so.

I'm over the age of 18 so I barely even know who this faggot is

Then you're a weak minded fool. A useful idiot.

Milo is posting on Sup Forums again

he goes around antagonizing liberal shitshills on educational campuses.

But he's got nothing. He's a troll, so all he has is outrage and offensiveness, but eventually, as with all trolls, people get wise, and just roll their eyes at him. He has no plan, he's got no ideas. In many ways, he's the perfect Trump acolyte. Sound and fury signifying nothing.

Fuck you boi, Milo da shit

the things he's talking about are important issues, he just uses trolling as a way to get attention, he's a rightwing shockjock.
the reason he got popular is there are a lot of people fucking sick of feminist and progressive fuck shittery, and he's taken advantage of that movement, or it can be said he helped it grow.

Nah he's just a Jew who is in it for the money

i never said he wasn't, but the movement is greater than he is.

>he's taken advantage of that movement
You've inadvertently hit the nail on the head. He's absolutely taken advantage. He doesn't really care much about that shit, he's just attention seeking and loves the adulation that comes with being that figurehead. He has nothing but contempt for the mouth breathing retard hordes who lap up his rhetoric. He's a self loathing narcissistic sociopath.

imagine being that influential and alpha enough to cause drama no matter where you go or post. stop being a jelly faggot.

Nah its over bro. Feminism won

All he's got to do is offer a course of action. We all know full well what he thinks is wrong and have a good idea why, but he doesn't say much about what we should do about it past stirring up more outrage. All he has to do is point at the future he wants, and wait for things to fall into order. But he doesn't. It's probably because doing so would alienate a part of his audience, and Milo's all about the audience.

yeah, i don't disagree, kind of why i stopped watching him. he does truly seem like a miserable hate filled fucker deep inside. i didn't care much for his tweeting either.
i still believe there is hope, if we can put feminist sandy cunts in there place once and for all. I believe Trump being elected as well as events in Europe have started a trend of people rejecting progressive hypocrisy and their lies.

Are you kidding me? Feminism and the left in general is killing itself in the US, and it's starting to go down in Europe too. It'll take some time, but I think we're moving in a good direction.

In support of this, look at the recent US election. The entire country's media machine couldn't shill a woman with a very impressive resume into office, despite feminist and broader left wing support. This is what happens when a political movement focuses on identity and ideology instead of on action: They can't get things done because they're more concerned with being something instead of doing something.

>Are you kidding me?
You know who you sound like, right?

Fucking extremists, on either side of the divide. You're what's fucking the world up.

He triggers bitches. Love him.

mhm have fun sitting on your ass worshipping your
faceful of liberal shitshoveling you call media

is that the lead singer of Scooter?

/thread

I love the Highlander films

He was amusing for a while, but his whole act is showbiz. It's also repetitive. He says all this shit to trigger people, but then backtracks.

>oh, I was joking, you should know that
>oh, I'm not REALLY -phobic
>oh, I'm not really a figurehead for the alt-right
>oh, but I'm gay!

He's becoming a characture of himself and anybody who takes him seriously is a fucking moron. Not quite to SJW level but still pretty bad.

so not the guy from Scooter?

> projection

Feminism can never win. Even if they win, they lose.

Their win condition is to have males subjugated by law. Long before that comes to fruition economy will collapse as there's no men left to pay the taxes. Without taxes there's no government benefits and black communities will instantly devolve to sub-Saharan ways. As for women, once the government collapses money and law will have no meaning, and they'll instantly lose every single one of their feminist rights, becoming the playthings and possessions of men if they want to survive.

Feminism is too unsustainable and retarded. The fact of the matter is that the society we built cannot be supported by females. We need surplus and women have always been the complete contrary to that. Female utopia is a fantasy. The fall of Rome will happen again.

No you're definitely not the only person. Pretty sure most people can't stand this faggot.
This makes me happy as well.

I miss Hitchens dude :(

His insight today would be fantastic.

or like we could be reasonable human beings and understand feminism is about being treated equal to men?

And not include the bit about black communities?

oh you ignorant fool, feminism hasn't been about equal rights for a long long time now.

More people should be like him and I'm not referring in the homosexual sense. I enjoy watching him tackle SJW's and those that claim that he isn't standing for something is ignorant. He is, although promoting Trump and denouncing Feminism and other ridiculous things trying to set a new standard of thought and direction, particularly with those in younger generations.

He should keep it up and others should follow suit. The people (us) should be critical of those in power and especially to those who promote fucking ridiculous views of "hate" , "racism" and "patriotism" as exaggerated negatives.

He's a Sup Forums spindoctor. Not much else to it.
Not someone who comes up with controversial interpretations of data. Someone who fabricates fake data.

>tackle SJW
You guys need to stop carrying your internet non-issues and tumblr flamewars into irl public policy.
You'd think you'd have real things to focus on like adapting the American workforce to the state of the modern global market. But now you're rolling in the mud about where people get to go potty and how bout them feminists huh

No everyone is tired of him, but he pisses social justice shitheads so he's still great

Women are not treated as equals, they're treated as betters. They get preferential treatment in all fields of employment, finally out earning men as average. They get preferential treatment in getting into any college, and they get an insanely preferential treatment in court.

Women now have the power to ruin a man's life simply by pointing at him and making an accusation. Even if proven false, she's not expected to pay for the consequences of her actions.

Feminism already achieved equality and now they're just plain superior, yet they keep pushing. If that was their end game then the condition would already been met; but what they want is complete and unconditional male submission, which just isn't possible in today's society.

checked

I'm not even sure what side you're on politically, but whether we agree or not, you seem like a decent dude.

That's the thing, Feminism is kind of going to fuck us all in ten or fifteen years. Marrying has become financial suicide and many men are opting to not marry in the first place. Without marriage there's no family unit. Without family unit, men only work to support themselves, and thus only need to earn a very minimal amount since they very low maintenance when compared to women. If they don't need too much money, they don't put out as many work hours, and next thing you know we're as fucked as Japan.

Those "non-issues" are pretty big fucking issues to many voters. The feminist thing doesnt really exist outside larger cities and their sprawling suburbs, but sexual deviants deciding what bathroom they feel like using today borders on someone getting shot. I am actually surprised no one has been beaten/killed yet over it

All of this falls away once you're dealing with a real life situation.

I've hired people. I've helped others hire people. I've worked with faculty including in the US (like the nefarious liberal UCLA). I realize there are schizos out there soapboxing crazy internet fads, nobody takes them seriously.
I'm gonna evaluate you individually, not based off broad internet statistics. And I want you to focus on your skillset and your job. If you bring this shit onto my workfloor, I don't care which side of it you're on, I want you to take it back out.

I'm protective of my staff so if I think there's genuinely an incident of sexual harassment (had one potential case involving a third party at UCLA) I look into it and take it seriously but I'm not gonna jump the gun on shit.
I then also query the local faculty and gauge the culture they're working with. If any of this tripe is true, you're blindsiding them cause they don't care for it. They like to think they're above the e-squabbles du jour like these.

At best they're gonna humor the genderspecials and the trumpeskians to the point that they'll go through their phases without causing too much derailment. But no in a practical situation that'll just get you fired.

>deciding what bathroom they feel like using today borders on someone getting shot
You need to reevaluate your priorities.

>let's look the other why while a group of foaming mouthed bitches with a vendetta against men take over our educational institutions and indoctrinate our children with leftist globalist garbage that's going to ensure the decline of society into the 3rd world

Out of all the things in you just said, I'm going to ask you to expand on the "globalist" part.

What you call extremist is simply people with values and morals standing up for themselves.

The only thing "compromise" and "find the middle ground" does is morally bankrupt a society. You do not compromise. Compromising is code for "I just lost, but I dont want to admit it"

allowing the 3rd world to flood developed nations through open borders, crippling their economies to help these people who care nothing for the country they're destroying, all in the name of diversity.

>You need to reevaluate your priorities.

My priorities are pretty clear. Not sharing air with sexual deviants is pretty high up there. The second you decide your entire life and personal identity is tied to who you fuck, you have become a problem for society. You should not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. In a perfect world, you should be cleansed from society quickly and quietly

Anecdotal experience is nice and all, but it doesn't count for much. Men are getting replaced by women in jobs, and shit like what happened at Yahoo and Tumblr is going off everywhere. I'm happy for you your business doesn't need to fill SJ quotas in order to not get filed lawsuits, but that doesn't help the rest of the world.

Women don't produce or work as much as men, and the economy is feeling it. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, reality will come crashing down eventually.

So because you harbor a murderous rage towards "deviants" who are haram to you, *they* are the problem, and moreover this grudge succeeds things like updating the fundamentals of America's economy?

>In a perfect world, you should be cleansed from society quickly and quietly

And the alt right neckbeards wonder why no one takes them seriously.

Invoking statistical extracts is nice and all but when you're evaluating individual employees it's completely useless.

Milo is the greatest faggot known to mankind.

I love watching him trigger the fuck out of sjws with logic, reasoning and just plane old faggotry. Long live this faggot.

I have no idea, I'm with you

He's still funny and has been a great weapon against Regressives. His star is still rising.

So... the economy is going to be just fine because statistics are lying and this random guy in Sup Forums has seen people getting hired?

World is saved, guys.

No. I would say none of this rethoric you've been floating has a concrete impact on the economy. Nor is that what you were arguing. You're arguing that you're being treated unfairly.
I'm going to guess you've been marginalized.

I don't think you know what ancillary means

Who is this?

Well, if you want to believe we're doing great and that the men from 25-49 years of age missing from the workforce, over 50% of marriages ending in divorce, lower birth rate ever seen in the country, huge ass companies going bankrupt once they have too many female employees and millenial men being very unwilling to marry are just issues not worrying about and will have no negative impact on the economy whatsoever, be my guest. Again, ten to fifteen years will prove one of us wrong.

Found the feminist

the economy has been doing fine in recent years although there is evidence that we are nearing another bust.

But hey, let's see how Reaganomics 2.0: The Trumpening works out for us before we all get our "Ecomony Expert" hats on and debate how women having jobs will lead to an economic apocalypse

>"I'm tired of this faggot"
>spreads his picture around and talks about him

No, I think the opposite is true.

Stop using twitter you disgusting fuck

>alpha
>causing drama

pick one

And says faggot

if spike and angel had a lovechild

couldn't agree more, nobody will ever quite be able to fill his shoes

definitely underaged

You just offered me an incoherent smorgasbord of metrics, none of which have to do with the issues you were floating, or with each other for that matter.
You're gonna throw marital success rates in there? And a birth rate?
The reason you've got people in unemployment isn't muh feminism. I don't even need to know your name, if I know you have the requisite skillset I could offer you a well paid job right now. You have workers in some industries that are outdated and have become economically unviable. You at the same time have industries that have even *more* open jobs where they desperately need people.
Your worker supply/demand balance across industries is out of wack. America isn't alone in this, it's a transitory issue every vaguely developed country is dealing with. We go through this periodically as our society modernizes.

nah, i'm actually around 30. You don't have to believe me tho, I could care less. Also, gamergate is right.

My friend told me about him a couple of months ago. I found him somewhat disagreeable, his ideas underdeveloped, his vitriol amusing and his overarching message somewhat dispiriting in the grand scheme of things.

My friend then told me about how women are treated better than men in our society and therefore feminsim is redundant. I shrugged my shoulders and told him I have no issue with women being treated better than men because, unlike his hero Milo, I enjoy fucking them. He then told me it's cos I've been brainwashed to which I shrugged again. I told him I don't care because I have no grievances against women; I see them as human individuals and some I dislike, some I like; life is too short to hate large groups of people without meeting them first.

He then told me I was a cuck and a disgrace to men everywhere. He told me about how men are killed and raped in war, how men are beaten in domestic disputes, how men are the true victms in our modern society. I shrugged my shoulders, said life sucks and then I told him that maybe it was time to move out from my flat, find a place for himself and maybe get a job instead of spending all his time on my couch watching youtube videos of gay men telling him that women are to blame for his fuck ups in life.

Saying these things won't make me popular on Sup Forums of coure, I have been here long enough to know that the most vocal autists all seem to harbour grudges against vaginas so I suppose I could explain my position on feminsim before you all jump on the cuckcallingwagon.

I don't care about women. I don't care about men. I care about a very close-knit circle of friends and relatives that happen to contain both men and women. Beyond that I could not give a shit about your feminist illuminati lizard people conspiracy to cut off my balls and force me to become some sort emasculated floor ornament or whatever it is you cunts believe that women are trying to do to you because none of it actually affects me.

The only reason you'd hate him if because your a liberal.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsv0GGattHE

this guy is right.

It is more to do with the paradigm shift facing the western world in terms of a changing political and socio-economic landscape, domestically and abroad.

Bullshit. As it relates to globalism, "diversity" just means "labor that I can pay far less than those currently in the country."

All it does is provide workers with new plebs to pay with circus peanuts (or threaten to hire for less to get the current workers to accept lower pay/fewer raises).

It's all corporatist money making disguised in a way to make guilt-ridden upper-middle class people eat it up so they can virtue signal to each other about how good of people they are.

>...provide employers with new plebs...

He may be a faggot but he has sexy ears

>implying this isn't what makes him great
You only wish you could live that life.

He is a hypocrite and a fool and on DP Paul shitstomped his ass. It was golden.

homosexuals already get too much attention and media coverage, he needs to fuck off people treating gays like they're normal makes me SICK