Can someone explain to me this My Little Pony shit...

Can someone explain to me this My Little Pony shit? I was on Sup Forums back in 2004 then took a break to get a degree and life experience. Now I'm 28, quit my job to start a business that failed, currently depressed, and back lurking on Sup Forums while trying to reassemble my life. Anyways, I'm trying to understand- wtf is this MLP shit? Do these fucking faggots actually enjoy this little girl's show or are they just trolling on a massive level? There used to be a kind of glory to being a anti-social wannabe goth faggot reject, now it's just fucking pathetic. This has to be be one big ass fucking joke that I'm not part of, these MLP faggots cannot be real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6haPehPNPUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What business did you try to set up? That sucks bro. I know the amount of hard workand dedication it takes. Really.

Whats the point of hating a show when you never watched it?? It looks like its for kids but it isnt, it has much deeper meaning and shows value of true friendship. Stop being close minded and give it a try, you wont regret it

It was a company intended to create revolutionary products to assist disabled people. I ran out of capital before we could move past working prototypes. I'd still like to bring it back to life someday when I have more experience.

There are plenty of shows that have deeper meaning than MLP and show the value of friendship better, that AREN'T about pink ponies meant for little girls. Why watch that?

What products did u make? Have u tried crowd funding? I run a decently successful company. It was shaky and a ton of hours to start

The alleged cute show had good production value so it attracted a lot of people. It was somewhat annoying to browse the board because of the constant ponyfaggotry during 2010/2011.
youtube.com/watch?v=6haPehPNPUk

This sounds just like me Sup Forumsro was here back in 2004 and went too Uni got life got married, had kid, lost job and can't find work, now back here lurking while I put my life back together.

Mlp fags are real

>There used to be a kind of glory to being a anti-social wannabe goth faggot reject

This feeling is only an attempt to feel self-satisfied despite your failure to live up to your socioeconomic goals and societal expectations.
That's the 'glory' you're referring to. It's the 'glory' of releasing yourself from society's bonds (for the most part). Guess what happens when a community encourages abnormal behavior. That abnormal behavior becomes common and then considered normal.
It's real and it's because you weren't here exposing their mental deficiencies for the past decade.
It takes a village.

MLP is a cute show FOR LITTLE GIRLS. If you'ge not under 10 and female it's Paranoia Agent and that's the weird vibe.

You have to remember that almost all Children's Literature is still written by adults. Peter Pan and The Wizard of Oz entertain all ages because they have original stories and good writing. People may be seeing that in MLP as well.

this should explain it

autistic screeching

I spoke with one brony, once.

Itried to understand all this faggottry, and he told me he actually found very positive vibes with this show. He was a depressed gay faggot like you are todays, and got better thanks to this show. So he basically fell in love with it.

This is what happens to gay faggots like you, so I assume you'd better kill yourself rather than becoming a brony.

tl;dr : kill yourself

What was so good about the production value

is it a trap in the photo attached

You were 14 and trying to get a degree? Sure, kiddo. Enjoy being a judgemental prepubescent cuck.

lol, salty brony

No I went to college when I was 18, unlike you who is still trying to pass third grade. It's not like I instantly stopped using Sup Forums in 2004 and instantly went to college. What a tard.

Why are you even here? Sup Forums then and now are two entirely different things to the point where any old FAG who revisits just leaves immediately because there's nothing here

A guy on my van pool is a brony, and he's pretty well-connected politically (guess which party). I do not understand how anyone mature with an actual life would find this valuable. I tried watching one episode. I managed to choke down one song, couldn't stand any more. Yes, you have to have the mind of an insecure little girl to enjoy this. Ugh.