I hope you republicans are happy now

I hope you republicans are happy now.

we are more than fucking happy. I just wonder when all of you stupid fucking democrats will stop bitching about him being the president. Theres nothing you can do about it, so why keep bitching for the next 8 years? He hasn't even been in the office for more than a few hours; he hasn't done anything yet. So why not stop riding his dick

You guys always go back to Hillary. Give me a legitimate answer retard. Why is he doing this

>Next 8 years
Nah when he fucks up he won't be getting re-elected.

when did i mention Hillary?

What do you mean give me a legitimate answer? You never asked a question to begin with

maybe you need to reconsider who the retard is

kek

believe what you want

Why is he doing this? We have more than 1600 nukes already

That I can't answer and won't defend this. We have enough to end humanity 4 times

Please try an do some research before curling up.in a fetal position abd sucking your thumb? Why don't you just an hero?

A. Hillary was going to go to war with Russia over Syria.

B. Putin is increasing Russia's nuclear arsenal.

C. Obama has been dismantling our nuclear arsenal.

A real President that understands why we have nukes, says what a Trump said.

You are a cowering uninformed waste of space.

We have 1600 nukes already......enough to more than enough to destroy humanity

Not to mention there's always the cabinet to keep trump in check if he's fucking up

Bush was re-elected after we didn't find any WMD in Iraq.

E I G H T
Y E A R S

R E P U B L I C U C K S

Stupid republicans re-electing him

"Must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes."

So his end-game is having a world in which there are no nukes.

Up until that point one would have to develop a nuclear capability so potentially devastating that people will realise the futility of their own nuclear endeavours and give up.

Are you people across the pond so fucking simple that you can't understand his strategic vision?

are you so fucking simple that there's a cabinet made specifically for the president to advice him on what he should and what not to do? Do you think the president can just run wild and do whatever he wants?

are you so fucking simple that you didn't know*

how am I an idiot? Elaborate plz

I hope you never complained about Obama's executive orders, cause if you did, oh boy you're contradicting.

Yeah, but the delivery systems are outdated shit, in many cases. The warheads are old. Time to modernize the arsenal. This has been pretty common knowledge for decades. Don't need to necessarily expand the numbers, but since Obama gavve the Russians detailed locations of every nuke we have, time to move some, update some and figure out better delivery systems for some. You fucking morons are whining and have no idea of what the actual facts are. Nukes are much more than giant ICBMs in huge silos like 40 years ago.

I never did.

how am I an idiot

The post obviously says why did he do this.

He asked you a question, tard.

Hey faggots,

How about getting mad at your own party for fucking over the candidate that actually stood a chance against Trump?

Sincerely,

Tired of everyone's bullshit