Abbos

Are they really as far gone as Sup Forums, iq-tests, history and youtube videos seem to indicate?
But if so, how come Aussies still believe in the meme about human equality. If abbos are as bad as their reputation then surely aussies couldn't have avoided becoming red pilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/03/10/myths-persist-about-1967-referendum
npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior
scholar.google.fi/scholar?q=race and IQ&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjNzqqnvazSAhXDCSwKHRpvAIAQgQMIGDAA
australiangeographic.com.au/topics/history-culture/2010/05/aboriginal-astronomers-worlds-oldest/
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SJWs and jews forced the meme, they were officially considered fauna up until 1964 or so.

And Yes, they are actually closer related to homo erectus than homo sapiens in terms of age as abos have been in Australia for approximately 40-60,000 years.

Are they human?

People here know they are low iq and inferior it's just not pc to say so

IT'S JUST SKIN COLOR, GOY

IQ is not the end-all and be-all of evolution. Also colonialism really screwed their health and cultures in the ass. Nobody deals well with gas vapors in their brains and anti-native cultural policies in their governments.

But yes they're much lower IQ than most of Africa.

Just teach them how to read and everything will turn out to be fine.

There are different tiers of Abbo. The ones in OP's pic are probably too far gone, but that isn't the case for all of them.

SO WHY DO YOU WANT ONLY BROWNS IN YOUR COUNTRY, HANS?

real talk it really is just the fallout from colonialism. Many live in remote communities where they don't have access to proper education and healthcare because their families have lived there a long time and passed down their mistrust of white people so they blame their hardships on the white Government. Even those that live in the cities and suburbs are almost all from low income households with few opportunities to rise high since it was only very recently that racial tolerance became mainstream. This sends them in a depressing cycle of drug abuse and poor family environments.

It's not the fault of modern whites but it is a direct consequence of our history.

Br*tish policy fucked their culture and Australian policy (1901 onwards) fucked it even more.

feel bad tbf. They weren't even given a chance.

They're well looked after in terms of government welfare today but the damage is already done.

I know a few that were able to get a good education and job but they're in the minority.

I don't want them :^)

>they were officially considered fauna up until 1964 or so.

Jesus Christ this is completely false. Why do you beehive this shit?

That false fact is harmful due to it's sheer propagation and no one really questioning it which is really more harmful even compared to the belief in that false fact. It's like one article one guy wrote that African languages have no concept of time and one Nigerian called him out on it. However for other obvious bullshit that follows that pattern of "say bullshit, no one can contest men or disprove me, I'm obviously right and I preach to the choir" there's not gonna be one guy who's gonna call shit out or disprove it every time because it's not their job so that BS is allowed to flourish and spread until it hits the mainstream at some point in someway.

It's like false news. By the time somebody calls it out it's mostly too late.

I took Australian History in highschool and they told us Aboriginals were classed as fauna. I took it for fact right up until just now when I looked it up planning to prove you wrong.

neat

For anyone else wondering (like me): sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/03/10/myths-persist-about-1967-referendum
Although this one part is true apparently:
>Several states did, indeed, often manage Aboriginal affairs through departments that also handled flora, fauna and wildlife.

When Darwin visited here, he was fascinated by them and actually felt bad when they were getting killed. Think that's why most people are tolerant. It's a guilt thing

Then how do you explain cucks like
Sophisticated aussie shitposting? Sheltered living?

Why would you feel guilty?

heavy metal af

No. We're alot smarter but the city abbos are fucked up.

Are you memeing? Abbos are legit dumbfucks, regardless of what kind of an education they receive.

>t. i have never met an aboriginal and get all my information from Sup Forums

So you are memeing, gotcha.

and how are you not memeing.

Because I base my assumptions on scientific studies and research done on aboriginal intelligence (or lack thereof), not memes or anecdotes.

lmao yeah im sure you've nearly finished your thesis

Now you're not even trying.

you've put literally nothing forward other than using the word 'memeing'. there's nothing to try.

Haha. Not defending.
But fuck me you are retarded

Well put up one legitimate scientific study that finds abbos as intelligent as other races, and I'll go.

you're the one who brought this shit up

And you can find lots of articles that support what I've said just by googling. Here's one:
npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior

Mate go have a look for yourself instead of being told on the net you fucking reject.
There are alot of abbos in every field of work.
You cunts just listen to the polfag that got bullied by one in highschool and now he bitches about in on a anime website.
Stop living in fantasy land

That user has never said anything about their intelligence. Stop trying to steer this thread into Sup Forums territory

that's just statistics not evidence that their low IQ is purely due to their race.

go on bring out the next article

Omg you are seriously using Richard Lynn?

>There are abbo astrophysicists and mathematicians
I'd be very interested in seeing that. And even then those could just be exceptions.
>le intelligence is environmental
Please, this isn't even worthy taking seriously anymore.

scholar.google.fi/scholar?q=race and IQ&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjNzqqnvazSAhXDCSwKHRpvAIAQgQMIGDAA
Knock yourself out.

are you seriously trying to suggest that access to education has no impact whatsoever on intelligence?

i thought you had read a bunch of 'scientific studies and research' that you were basing this on

show me those not google search results

I'm seriously trying to suggest that what produces the difference between abbos and say taiwanese people when living in the same society with the same laws is primarily genetic.

australiangeographic.com.au/topics/history-culture/2010/05/aboriginal-astronomers-worlds-oldest/

black people in the colonial US lived in the same society as white Americans too but that doesn't mean shit compared how they actually live in that society.

and as far as 'same laws' go that's not the case in Australia even today. On every form ever in this country there's a tickbox that says 'Are you an indigenous Australian or Torres Straight Islander' because there are laws are rules that apply specifically to them because the circumstances they live in and are raised in still have them in a disadvantageous social and economic position.

Kek. Good one.
You're either joking or not worth my effort.

I just provided you the studies. I don't even have to read all of them, since they'll all agree with me. Provided that they're done scientifically, of course.

Well i tried but you can't talk to an autistic.

Taiwanese and Abbo's don't even live in the same society or the same history or same social status or wealth.

not an argument

so you didn't actually read them and were actually full of shit and got your info from Sup Forums?

Don't ever listen to/pol/ on anything.

You can't just throw out a link like that Pekka.
You have to actually pick out stuff that SUPPORTS your point not force another user to find it for you.

Yes, and there are genetic differences between white americans and blacks too. Differences which account for most of the difference in socio-economic outcome.
Reality refutes the "oh poor POC they were opressed which is why they rape and kill and poor now", by two main examples; Jews and Asians.
Jews weren't treated so well in eastern-europe or nazi-germany too, but did exceptionally well after coming to the US.
Asians didn't live very cushily either, but I don't bother reciting their history too to you right now.

Kek, why can't you naive people just accept racial differences in intelligence and behaviour?
There are clearly large physical ones, so why the hell should those differences stop at the skin and bones and muscles.

Because scientifically you have no basis for this claim only that pol said it.
So fuck off.

One word: sympathy

>Jews weren't treated so well in eastern-europe or nazi-germany too, but did exceptionally well after coming to the US.
Jews had access to proper education in germany before shit went down and were treated well once they reached the US. The situation with abos spans over a much longer timeframe which effected multiple generations.

>Asians didn't live very cushily either, but I don't bother reciting their history too to you right now.
give a specific example and i'll refute it.

>Jews weren't treated so well in eastern-europe or nazi-germany too, but did exceptionally well after coming to the US.

Because America was a haven in comparison to East Europe. They dealt with discrimination but nothing compared to back in their old home. Blacks didn't have the option of moving to another country because they were barred from doing so in many cases. Black artists, musicians and writers had to go to France to really be free to pursue their arts because America was such a shitty place for them to live in and the audience was better.

>muh science
That's an appeal to authority and it betrays your poor understanding of science.
When it is necessary to have an opinion about something science agrees with common sense that one should think what is most plausible based on the available data. Science is not an institution with unique claim to truth, it is merely a process by which one may approach the gathering of certain knowledge.

In any case common sense, as well as the available science (ie more rigorous, formal investigations, even if these have been too few of for political reasons and the results of which muffled) leads us to believe that yes there are mental differences between different people just as there are physical and hormonal.

Of course the only people to reject this obvious aspect of our world is present day western liberals.

>maybe if I pull a speech out of my ass about science and common sense it will suddenly legitimise my argument

present the evidence. not anecdotes about jews or psuedo-intellectual philosophy bullshit

I know what science is and how it works.
Still no basis faggot.

You have to go back.

pity more like it

>In germany
>For some period of time
Not in eastern-europe with the persecutions and what not.
>Implying abbos aren't treated well in current day australia
>Implying jews weren't discriminated against in the soviet union, but
still did well
>Implying jews didn't live in Eastern-europe for centuries and faced persecution far before australia was even discovered
How can you know this little about history and be this naive? Are you underage? I hope so for your own sake.
>le discrimination must be current
Oh this is new, so why then are they(abbos, blacks or any other leftist pet minority) still doing badly?
>implying blacks are still discriminated against to the point where it would explain their lagging behind
>implying many jews didn't stay behind in eastern-europe yet still did well
>implying mandarin chinese weren't discriminated against during the qing, yet still stayed behind and obviously did well in china as well as outside.

jews faced persecution. people called them names and didnt like working with them. but they had access to schools, they were able to own businesses and make money and provide their children with opportunities.

aboriginals face a different situation where they have been living in isolation and poverty for hundreds of years and its only in the last few decades that they've been granted proper rights and even then they still live in isolated communities with little access to proper education and employment. You can't make 1 for 1 comparisons between european history and australian history. some things are similar but you can't draw absolute conclusions and use it as evidence.

Basis
>1. Common sense based on evolution and the fact that the different conditions people adopted to during tens of thousands of years altered their physiologies substantially internally as well as externally.
>2. This may lead us to consider wether or not there are mental differences as well
>3. Looking at history we see huge differences
>4. Looking at current society we see huge differences which resist full explanation through purely societal effects
>5. Observing pts 3 and 4 this should lead us to go back to pt 2.

this is shit you're pulling out of your ass not evidence. you don't get to dictate what is and is not common sense or what does and does not 'resist full explanation'

that girl is probably mixed because she looks just like latin americans

dont bother its a typical nordic fedora tipper

Thinking the conditions jews faced in europe throughout the millenia they lived here is limited to
>people called them names and didnt like working with them. but they had access to schools, they were able to own businesses and make money and provide their children with opportunities.
You just know way to little about history.
Plus there are still the matter of asians left. As for the "They live in isolated communites bwawah" argument; They could just fucking move if they had the drive and capability to actually make something of themselves.
>inb4 thats unreasonable
No, many other groups impoverished, oppressed groups have done it. So you can't use it to discard genetic differences.

Have you not heard of the pogroms or Jewish ghettos in EE? Jews where the original ghetto dwellers

>You just know way to little about history.
not an argument

>Plus there are still the matter of asians left
you never gave any example for asians

>They could just fucking move if they had the drive and capability to actually make something of themselves.
read my post way further up. They've been living in those places for a long time and don't trust white people because they blame them for their misfortune. And yes, they probably would be better off if they moved to the cities, that's valid. but even the ones that do live near cities still face crippling poverty and generations of drug abuse. and even if living in isolation was the sole reason for their low IQ, that's still an environmental cause, not a genetic one.

>Copy this post, go to some website disputing evolution or the earth being round or vaccines, paste.
>???
>profit

~(an argument)

You are right, but they are still human. Just because a group of people show a lack of intelligence and are ugly doesn't make them not human. Every non-human hominid skull that has been found has had a very pronounced brow ridge. That and DNA are the two things that determine humanity. Aboriginal Australians don't have a pronounce brow ridge and are therefore human.

Regardless, there are some inconvenient and very politically incorrect truths about humanity that people are going to have to come to terms with, though it shouldn't be used as a justification for treating someone like shit.

>even if living in isolation was the sole reason for their low IQ, that's still an environmental cause, not a genetic one.
Now this is interesting. Yes in a sense, I to am claiming that the cause of certain differences in outcome and what I take to be inherent capabilites in a fundamental sense is environmental. Because of course the differences are due to evolution, and evolution adapts groups of organisms to their environment using time and natural selection. However it's still inherent in it not being due to the situation in our current or past socities and it being very limited in what we can do to change it.

>but even the ones that do live near cities still face crippling poverty and generations of drug abuse.
Yes, and at the grand scale this too is due to genes. And there are racial differences in.
>They've been living in those places for a long time and don't trust white people because they blame them for their misfortune.
Their own fault. If they had been differently constituted they might not, or they might still but they would not be in the situation they are in still.

>Have you not heard of the pogroms or Jewish ghettos in EE? Jews where the original ghetto dwellers
In fact my point, Jews were treated very badly, yet turned out fine. Within a very short time of the bad treatment ending in fact, and even before. This ought to lead to us considering wether the picture is larger than just muh society.

that would mean her father was actually courageous enough to have sex with .. it's true, australians are a brave fearless people

>Aboriginal Australians don't have a pronounce brow ridge and are therefore human.
That seems a poor definition of what it means to be human. In fact I think thousands of years of art and thinking has been disputing this question. It is however a philosophical question.
>Are they human?
Perhaps, in a sense. But in major ways, not quite like we are, I'd say. But this is a different question from the main one of this thread.

>though it shouldn't be used as a justification for treating someone like shit.
I think inherent differences can justify differential systematic treatment, altough I don't think that means treating them like shit. But this too is a political and philosophical question.

>Not in eastern-europe with the persecutions and what not.
I call this bullshit.

>However it's still inherent in it not being due to the situation in our current or past socities
show evidence then

>Yes, and at the grand scale this too is due to genes. And there are racial differences in.
show evidence then

>Their own fault. If they had been differently constituted they might not, or they might still but they would not be in the situation they are in still.
agreed but irrelevant to the genetics issue.

you haven't once provided anything that wasn't just you making shit up, and you don't know anything about my country's history. I'm not going to bother refuting anymore of your arguments

Take your meds.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M

Is this legit?

You haven't even made a single argument. You just sit down like a child and go "nananna can't hear making things up nnana".
>show evidence then
I have, only in that post I was explaining the consequences of it being genetic. I wasn't arguing for it being genetic in THAT post. However I have in the others.
See mainly
The reasons for why we can discard societal effects as the only ones are broadly because we can compare groups who for long periods of time were affected by the same things (*) yet their outcomes are vastly different. We are led to believe something else is in the mix than only the societal effects.

* Meaning the same factors which you people claim is the cause of some groups current day situation of lacking behind other groups.

Take an extended stay in an aboriginal part of town or territory and an abscensce from liberal brainwashing and virtue signalling on social media.

I have. These cunts know how to get shit done.
How to live where as i didn't have a clue even with my skills of being a bushmen.
I saw a few kids get a broken piece of shit car working.

As i said before fuck head. Instead of listen to pol or old cunts who are butthurt because they feel threaten because of the skin and different looks. Go have a look for yourself. That's how science works.
It's too repeat experiments and test theories rather then taking another persons word as fact.
Do some ground work you fucking lazy cunt.

>Brah, if you don't believe feathers and hammers fall with the same velocity on the moon just go test it yourself
>that's how science works
Different things may lead different people to believe in the same things, without using propaganda or falsehoods. We teach children about biology say, in a different way than the people who originally discovered it.

>I have. These cunts know how to get shit done.
>How to live where as i didn't have a clue even with my skills of being a bushmen.
>I saw a few kids get a broken piece of shit car working.
Yes, excellent as I say. Different skills for different environments those skills in part genetic.
Light skin and long-term planning capabilities for survival in northern ice wastes, dark-skin and whatnot for desert or jungle survival.

Thanks for the agreement. We done?

Agreement that different people have different skills?
Yes.