Post bikes?

Post bikes?

Mine:
Rocky Mountain Solo
Giant Trance 2
Some shitty $200 fixie
And I sold the Trek

2014 Trek 8.4 DS
$850, plus new seat, Bontragger rack and saddle bags.

2012 Yamaha V Star 950 Tourer
$9500 Mustang wide touring seat, Kurakyn highway pegs, Harley peg adapters, and Yamaha: medium windscreen, lower wind deflectors, luggage rack, passenger floor boards, and engine bar guards.

My last bike got stolen by some nigger probably. How do you guys stop niggers?

>

Live in Nebraska brah

Stranger Crux, pic is slightly old have recently put brakes with a gyro on it

nigga stole that bike

Let them fucking our white females.

Oh and i have a yamaha r125. Almost had it stolen by 2 niggers confirmed. had it parked between my car and garage door like maybe a inch from the each tire. Came out at 2-3am hearing noises and came downstairs with a sledge hammer i stole out of someones truck/ute drunk walking home. chased them away. they got caught breaking and entering and now in jail lol

>Herp derp englishing gooder, so u no i are the niggest.

>Nebraska
I live in Queensland Australia. we have native aboriginal that think they are niggers

bikes are so cringy, do you also use that fucking suit? that's so gay

Madafocka, i'm the niggest.

The Aboriginals here are worst than homeless people they never find jobs and live off welfare/government hand outs. they hardly shower and like all Australians drunk all the time.

I love this bike. Fuji feather steel frame, bianchi wheels, flite titan saddle. No name brakes/crank

Cheap folding bike with shimano group set that can travel everywhere without any problems.

I want to get into downhill mountain biking but have no idea if there tracks or community in my area that does that short of thing...

Nice bike. My V-Star was run over by a car.

Nice. You do a lot of touring?

It's alright for biking to work, about 5 km.

The gears tend to lock up when it's below zero.

>The gears tend to lock up when it's below zero.
You should switch lube

sweet looking ride

Not as much this year as I have the year before and years prior.

If it's the bicycle in which you refer, I found a nice back road and trail combo route to commute from my apartment to grad school.

If it's the motorcycle you're talking about, I've done a number of mid-range rides; stuff about 200-350 miles a few times this year. Last year, I had a pretty nice Northern New England and upstate New York ride that we took for several days which was probably my best ride ever.

I enjoy the motorcycle, but I never really was hard up on a cruiser. I had two sport-standard before this bike and I really wanted a sport-tourer, but the smaller and midsize sport-tourers were few and far between and not a good value, the full-size sport-toureres were out of my range, and this smaller and mid-size adv bikes weren't much of a thing really less the F 650 & 800 GS. For my next bike, I'm thinking a Versys 650 LT, FJR1300, or Africa Twin; it'll depend where I wind up living in the next couple of years.

Better view of my bike.