teehee xdDD confirmed

agreed
fag confirmed xdD

kys

agreed
edgy xdDD confirmed

lol same fag
kys

Trans come in 2 genders, autobots and decepticons.

Wow good thred m8 xd

You realize most transgender people agree that there are 2 genders.

HAHA YES... Hes gonna electro shock therapy all the gays and take away their rights!!!

transgender is when you want to the other gender dumbass, its not a "third gender"
basically sex change plus you act different(some even take hormones), but biological gender stays the same obliviously cuz you cant change that shit

ok admittedly only the first one

second one, which called me a fag wasn't me and I'm kinda proud. imitation is a form of flattery, afterall.

Tell the libtards who disagree with you.

the words you are looking for are "mental illness"

Trans/Pan/Queer all that shit is just a cocktail of mental health disorders. These people need fucking help.

most transgender who aren't transtrender would agree that there is only 2 gender.

If they didn't believe that male and female gender were a real thing they wouldn't spend so much effort in going from one to another

lold

Only 2?
I identify as Khorne or maybe an attack helicopter.

Wow what a vanilla person you are, I bet you have a BangBros account.

>Be trans
>Bullied daily
>Try to hang self
>Roof collapses in

I fucking knew it

I hope they livestream it.

how is it a mental health disorder when there is no consequence on your life ?

I might be what some people call "pansexual", but i live a normal life ( job, gf, my own place, i don't define myself based on my sexual orientation, i don't vote or consume media because of it etc.. ). When it's relevant to a discussion, i mention it, but most people would never guess about it.

The problem with all these people it's that they refuse to either make accomodation to blend in, or to accept that they are going to live as an outcast.

Maybe you shouldn't build your roof out of glass

i do, i get through to a lot of people surprisingly
its only a illness if you don't like it. I can see how it would be an illness for you. but honestly as long as it doesn't effect me i dont give a shit if someone wants to be a male or female

This is now a 2017 "Be Edgy" thread.

I can identify as a trans-am?! I'm on board now fuck you faggots

Why does anyone give a shit? If a man wants to be a woman, a pansexual, a dog, or fucking god how does it effect me? I dosnt so I don't give a fuck

>itt: edge

Kek wills it

>Gender Dysphoria
Mental
Disorder

i replied to the "pan" part of the post.

Yes, the big bad fat user just has to attack the people who haven't done shit to anyone except being men born women or women born men. Bet you feel mighty big and tall.

>its only a illness if you don't like it

Not sure if that's quite accurate there, Dr. Faggot.

People with Schizophrenia who are a threat to themselves often do not want medical attention. They don't trust medication or Doctors, but they're definitely ill.

I think you're probably ill also. You sound like you have fucking Aspergers, coming up with that bullshit.

dr.faggot
i laughed to hard

fuck off faggot

all transvestites are mentally ill

more like the kids are home for christmas break

Just as expected. Grammatically moronic as well. Probably only have about 20 words in your vocabulary. And so pathetic he has to insult some group of people, who, by the way, agree that there are only two genders, and understand the difference between gender and sex, but your myopic mind can't bear to think that a few people who aren't harming everyone, and are actually quite harmless, more so than most other groups, are evil

With only one cure- a sex change, which actually HELPS the individual, with other r"treatments" leading to self-hate, suicide, and further disorders, including PTSD!

just keep your dick out of my child's bathroom. JS

Transgender isn't it's "own" gender, it's the transition from one to the other, which still gives the idea of only having two genders. I myself, regardless of all the hate I'm about to get, am a transman, but I only believe in two genders, yes you're right gender dysphoria is a mental health disorder, but being trans isn't ignorant fucks, lol. I mean honestly if you or your family member or some shit had a disorder that you were battling constantly would
You like it if people gave you shit for
It 24/7 something you can't help with out treatment, probably not and don't act all hard and shit saying you could careless because unless you're in those shoes right now, you can't say shit about the topic. God damn.

so u believe its a disorder that needs a cure. good talk

>Male
>Female
>Mentally ill

Pick one

gosh i fucking hate u fucking faggots omg killurself!!! fuck trans poeople1!!!
stupid monkeys its not natuarl and its against law and god!!

get that shit outta here

I'm a trans man.

There are two sexes. The point of being transgender is to move from "male" to "female, or "female" to "male.

Bet your little baby penis having asses wouldn't say this shit to anyone in person (; just goes to show how absolutely pathetic one can be. And really god?? You're gonna bring up god, when the fact you're hating on another human being, I'm pretty sure that's against gods will as well. Love thy neighbor remember ?

Bet being trans probably could get more pussy then any of you trans-hating fucks :P

So God and Jesus taught love and compassion and forgiveness. "For whosoever hates his neighbor is a murderer". "And outside are the Murderers". You are no better than the Pharisees and the Hypocrites.

Yeah, what if one transforms into a truck or a tank in the stall next to my daughter and crushes her to death?

kek'd hard
>Dr. Faggot
My sides

I doubt he said that. All I know is that Jesus said that if I do not have a sword I should sell my cloak and buy one. That means Jesus wants me to pack heat.

right?!?! hopefully that sorts out their feelings tho. because their feelings matter more than logic or morality. the terrible feeling of being trapped in a body that has a reproductive organ that your mind made u think you dont want, but in reality you're just a confused little person

>Dr. Faggot

I think the only thing worse than the tumblrinas are the Sup Forumstards that constantly cry about tumblrinas.

Love thy neighbour is not a commandment or a requirement of any religion. 3/10 bait for getting me to reply. Also I'm an equal opportunities asshole, get aggressive towards me in person and I will happily exercise my right to defend myself, get physical and I'll happily put you the fuck dosn. Just because you think you're a special snowflake doesn't entitle you to any more validity than the next retard, nor does it warrant you the right to act like a subhuman knuckle dragger and think you're free from reprecussions up to and including someone slapping your shit if you get handsy or invasive of another person's space.

If you can point me to where he said that (biblically), I will live stream my own suicide by a thousand cuts. If you can't, then you get to live stream your OWN death by a thousand cuts. May I recommend a scalpel?

>Bet being bait will get loads of replies

Why does it bother you so?

Matthew 22:39

out state went super libtard with the trans rights and now we have no energon left.

It's true. When i trap up girls flock to me. Or my bf goes out and gets one, brings her home, and we fuck her brains out.

BECAUSE MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

theres 2 biological sexes.

gender is completely different. do you believe everything else some pedos from thousands of years ago decided would be your truth too?

lol fucking faggot. there's never only this or that, everything in the universe is on a spectrum. You're literally retarded if you can't see that.

Way back a long time ago somebody decided what it would mean to be a "man" and what it would mean to be a "woman" based on some of their opinions of how people should act. Some men are fucking pussies, and some women are tough as nails. So obviously the "norms" are complete bullshit.

You might be biologically male or female, but gender can be more than that. Even the first humans in America recognized more than 2 genders. It was literally the default way the human brain saw gender, but some white oppressors decided to make up your mind for you thousands of years before you were born.

How does it feel to be a fucking cuck faggot sheep who cant even think for himself? hahahahaha

Luke 22:36
Son, it is like one of the only verses in the bible.
I just wish there was a gospel of Bo so both of the Duke boys had their place in the Bible like God wanted.

when youre this autist

All of you quoting the bible who are pretending to be religious for the sake of this argument needs to fuck off. If people who are trans aren't mentally ill, how come they act mentally ill. (You call it personality) purposely changing the tone of your voice, purposely walking a certain way, purposely talking with sass (mostly). Being trans/gay doesn't justify being a nuisance to society.
>The bible is the oldest fairy tale

Matthew 22:39

honestly if you've ever met one of these sick cunts you know they should all be put in asylums

Now, Now, what sort of reason is that?

Greek Mythology predates it. As does Pagan beliefs and polytheism of the Ancient Egyptians. So not the oldest. This thread is going to be us shouting bible verses at each other

That's a real neat verse you've got there, shame it's overwritten by the sacrifice of Christ (which makes all sin forgiveable and all commandments worth precisely dick in the Christian faith)
To suggest otherwise is saying "Christ's sacrifice didn't actual absolve you of sin."
FYI, not a christian, couldn't give a shit about "transgender" people, although sure being transgender means transitive from one gender to another? So... how are there more than two genders?
Also, doesn't gender come from the latin genus? The medical context for which (when discussing biology and anatomy) literally means "kind" ?
Transgenders, they literally don't know wtf they are, but hey. That's not my problem.

They agree that there are two genders (most of them anyways) and they're just switching.

You're using the made up SJW definition of gender. Nobody is going to accept your bullshit. Just because I don't follow the strict 1940s definition of "being a man" doesn't mean I'm not a fucking man, you goddamn nigger. This is complete fucking insanity.
Take your pseudo-science back to tumblr. You're not going to change society. 99% of people don't have gender dysphoria, and even less of them believe your fucking tripe about gender somehow being related to what kind of job you have.
Kill zerself.

Acts 8

Transgender man converts to Christianity, instead of being butchered by the apostles

1st Corinthians 6:9

Gay men converting to Christianity

If you're going to chuck Christianity at me, then t least be a Christian.

>Not OP
Of course. People with gender dysphoria can live perfectly (well, relatively) normal lives with a normal grasp on reality. That doesn't make pseudo-science and new bullshit gender-studies definitions of words any less egregious.

No h8 for u m8.
I am completely tolerant of MTF and FTM transitioned people.
I'm also tolerant of people who might be effiminate males or masculine females, nothing wrong with either.

But panqueergendersexualfoxrobokins can fuck off, that's just attention seeking bullshit.

I'm not to clear on which state transman defines or transwoman defines... is transman male to female or female to male?

Transman- FTM

Transwoman-MTF

(Don't feel bad, I had to consult my trans boyfriend to find out myself, fun talk)

Actually many people still commit suicide after having a sex change. Fact is, they're mentally ill. It's not normal to want to be the other sex. Mentally ill people more often than not have a plethora of emotional disorders. It's sad, but true.

That is SJW sissy bull shit from the people who will tell you Jesus lived with 12 dudes and a fag hag and they all tried to be "fishers of men".

Just the standard reaction. Shit pisses me off. Women and children are getting mowed down by isis in Aleppo, and all sjws care about is how many genders you recognize.

but they'll deny that up and down

Although it reduces the rate of suicide. As does emotional support.

That statement is completely self-defeating and holds zero weight.
To draw a comparison I think you'll comprehend:
"If you're going to throw cabbage at me at least be a food-stuff!"

Christians are not the authors of the work, they are the followers and often not even the interpreters of the writings (that's what pastors and priests were traditionally for).

You don't have to be a Christian to study the source material, same as you don't have to be a computer engineer to use a computer.

That's the age of politically correct pop-science for you. Who needs reality when you have feelings, amirite?

exactly, feelings mean more than a moral compass or a logical thought process. because they matter more than anyone else in the world

Well shit, today on Sup Forums I learned something.

Fuck this newfag audience flocking in from 9gag kys. Traps are to be enjoyed and fucked like the sluts they are.

>trans awareness
FUCK THAT SHIT!

>binary awareness
OFC WHO GIVES A SHIT? it's not cool to be binary! such normie!

this topic is so fucking dead. glad these inbreds who are trans will never reproduce.

Don't be dissing Jesus (Although direct translation from Greek to English makes "Jesus" actually "Joshua").

But if these people want to diss trans people with the Bible, then I will be defending them with the Bible. I'm pretty sure I'm the only actual Christian here.

if you haven't realized Sup Forums has been nothing but kids trying to be edgy even in some of Sup Forums's best moments just kids

If you want to use the Bible to justify your hate, then be a Christian, simple concept.