9/11? jfk? autism?

9/11? jfk? autism?

what's your conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well i know im being monitored

Usually, when people say "conspiracy theory" what they are talking about is urban legend.

Islam as your choice for religion is a pseudonym for being a pedophile faggot

don't forget, a conspiracy is when one or more people plan a crime, and a theory is when you don't have enough evidence to prove an assertion. it's amazing how many idiots fuck this up.

>just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed

Mine isn't a conspiracy theory.
People are getting even more fucking dumb than they are over time.

>even more fucking dumb than they are
What?

How about this, then.
The number of individuals with a low IQ is steadily increasing, and the average IQ of the population is dropping.

That is not a conspiracy. That's a fact

>Mine isn't a conspiracy theory
I'm well aware. It doesn't have to be falsified to be terrifying. That's the worst part.

Ah, much better. Yes I agree.

Pic related not a theory but it actually happened!

im gonna need some sauce

MK Ultra - A true reminder that whatever horrific thing you think the US government is up to, they are probably doing something worse...

Autism is real, my brother caught it from a Thai prostitute a few years back

Not true, the average IQ of the population is, always has been and always will be exactly100.

This guy knows

Mortality is a lie. We age solely because we are influenced immensely for our entire life to how and what we should look like. The body only does it's part to match that mental image.
That's why people who feel young stay young longer.
I never died, so why would I assume that I will? There is literally no proof, just statistics.

Meme magic

False. That is an old standard used exclusively in 'white' countries.
If you were to make it a world wide standard, everyone would be a genius because of niggers.
So if the IQ of a certain white country drops (aka, it gets darker), the average will lower unless it happens in all of these nations equally.

False.
There is no standard. You only look at the sample of the people you are testing.
If you are talking globally or just who is in your apartment. The average of those you are testing is 100.

Also, IQ has nothing to do with intelligence. It was designed by a British mathematician who wanted to quantify children's ability to learn so they could be placed in the right type of class.
He thought that pattern recognition is the way kids learns the best and therefor the IQ test is based on that.

There is a reason Mensa does not let you take the test twice in a 6 month period. Every time you take the test you get a higher score.
You can actually practice to be a good IQ test taker.
If it was truly a tool for quantifying intelligence you wouldn't score so differently every time you took it.

statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
Obviously training would get your score up and a few other factors such as your health and the time of the day take part in the result, but if you do not practice beforehand and take the test in a controlled environment, you will get relatively objective results.

Also 'intelligence' and the speed at which you learn are basically the same.

There's trolls in Norway and the government is hiding it from everyone by blaming the attacks on bears.