I want you to critique my steak onii-chan. Don't be gentle

I want you to critique my steak onii-chan. Don't be gentle

Other urls found in this thread:

hqbutt.com/en/114/voyeur/4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overcooked

Undercooked

Its fine. But in stakes we use single piece cheese, not like that.

Why cover it in cheese..

needs more garlic

Plastic cheese at that

> overcooked or undercooked?
> Doesn't matter.
> could be an old shoe.
> all that cheese and A1 sauce is all you'll taste.

Got 99 cent cheese on that mothafuvka

doubtful my dog would eat that

not even cooked.

too lowlife cheese. you fucking americans and your cheese forcing...

It's good!

It's bland.

Fairly certain if you handed a plate of that to a homeless man he would throw it back at you.

Get fucking bodied, shitlord.

"I put my take-out on a plate to seem fancier"

lol, no.

Cook it three minutes longer. Ditch the shit cheese and get the 4 cheese blend from Kraft. Cut it into pieces and add some lettuce and guacamole and sour cream

Same parsnip smashed potatoes and creamed spinach and mushrooms, this time with baked redfish fillet as the protein.

Pic related is same creamed spinach and mushrooms with pepper crusted salmon fillet.

Fish tacos anyone?

"I put my take-out on a sectional plate, because i hate when food mingles."

I love this keyboard, nice choice.

Spaghetti and roasted brussel sprouts.

dude, you are frucking brutal

That pic is almost 5 years old. I have a Ttesports keyboard now, but tbh, it's not much better than that old ass Dell. I don't play vidya anymore so it doesn't really matter anyway.

What is with your plates?
I've only seen kids in school and retards in those kind of special person homes eat from those types of plates.

Why the fuck do you have a five year old pic of your dinner still? Have you been awaiting the day when it would serve this purpose!?

Nah, I worked at a high end grocery store while I was in college. Learned to cook because they offered free cooking classes and got good deals on steaks and seafood. I worked in the fish market myself.

I move a lot so it's easier to just throw away shit and go to the dollar store and buy cheap new shit. Why do you have to eat off of stoneware or something for a meal to be delicious?

>how do you rip a hard drive out of an old computer when you build a new one
>how do you archive files
>how can you remember where you stored image files

Obvious newfag.

Pic is simple, really tasty dish. Grilled or boiled chicken, white rice, lemon juice, mango, cilantro.

Good on you, brother. I've been a chef at Seastar Restaurant in Seattle for five years now. Attended Le Cordon Bleu in Toronto.

To be a little less harsh, the steak looks great. Too much breading on that fish though.

Well, it's a little deceptive. I rubbed the fillet with a bit of remoulade sauce, then dusted it with panko. Probably should have pan fried it, but I don't think frying it would have agreed with the mayonaise-based remoulade.

do you like the taste of your fancy food or cocks more?

overcooked
underseared

Remoulade is made for dipping. Not breading. lol

>fancy

Because I'm not eating corndogs and chicken tendies, that makes me a faggot? lol'd

Try it. It works. Use a firm white fish - tilapia if you're cheap; Redfish (red drum depending where you buy) or Red Snapper if you want to spend a bit more for better quality.

That steak tho, why didn't you bother to sear it?

Bro, learn to sauté, those mushrooms look shit. But congrats on almost knowing one side dish. "I guess it's mushrooms and spinach again, with some fucking mash because I'm an amateur"

Also your fish is fucking sweating, which means it's undercooked, greasy, and prepackaged.

And that fucking salmon... why man? Is the only texture you like soggy?!

You should just stick with foods more your speed, like hot dogs, bologna, and canned chicken salad.

Melt your fucking cheese for fuck sake

OP dont give up your day job and please never cook for anyone ever again

>tfw had to cook steak on electric stovetop

shots fired

I know people who bread with mayo, but remoulade is a prepared sauce, too chunky to be conducive to coating prior to breading.

i cook my steak on electric stovetop every time, and can properly sear it

You done ok, kid. Instead of eating this once a week, though, save that money up for three weeks and get a better cut of meat. You'll thank yourself.

Because it's a shitty piece of meat wearing a tasty hat

Is that an excuse? It doesn't matter if you're cooking on an electric stovetop, it'll get to the proper temperature for a sear. Fuckin idiot. Get some patience.

This is also a shitty cut. You all buy bad meat.

Looks like something I would make when I'm high

2016 - eating parts of gods creation

Salmon was reheated, as it was leftovers.

Only used those pictures to illustrate that it was not take out and I made it myself. I can make plenty of sides. Pic related is sauteed squash and steamed broccoli.

Well, depends on how you make your remoulade I guess. I chop everything very finely and toss it all together.

It tasted great, that's what matters. Hate all you want.

Rofl, that's a NY Strip that was an inch thick. I cut it in half because I didn't need to eat a 16 oz steak. Ham planet detected.

just give up bro. its over

It's a bit overcooked, but only a tad so. A decent cut, and it looks pretty juicy. However, you've ruined it but putting cheese or whatever the fuck that is on top of it. 3/10 would eat if the cheese was gone

"Inch thick NY strip" like that has anything to do with the grade

>implying you can tell the grade of a cooked steak that is covered by shrimp

Let me guess, you're a butcher who has 40 years of experience in upstate New York?

Question wasn't "how" you fucking autist.
The question was "why" made even more curious because you imply bothering to copy it from an older hdd to a new instead of purging it. Do you save the tp for posterity when you wipe too shitlord?

If it was good meat the shrimp would have curdled the cream you fucking idiot

it is almost impossible for steak not to taste great. Thin cut is shit, overcooks by the time you get a nice crust

>copying

Are you that fucking autistic?

>buy new computer parts
>gut old PC
>put old PC's optical drive and HDD in new PC along with new solid state and new HDD
>have 3 hard drives and optical drive

There's no copying involved.

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Believe me, it's very possible for steak not to taste great. Supermarket steak after five years as a prep cook at a good place with quality meat makes me gag, and I'm not snobbish at all. I'll down Taco Bell like a Haitian but bad steak? Fuck that

Supposed to have the consistency of tartar sauce.

We might have a different idea of remoulade here in the South. I learned this stuff when I was living in Texas.

look, to cook steak, season it with paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Or just salt and pepper on their own. Let it get to room temperature, and then sear the shit out of it in a cast iron skillet on high, or a grill. It's that fucking simple. once you put it down, don't touch it until it's time to flip.

If you want sauce, fucking make a roux. Cook some butter in a saucepan, and add flour and cream until its thick enough to stick to the back of a spoon, and then add your cheese and cook on med/low heat until smooth.

Fair enough. Southern cooking always has its own spin on thing. You fucking rebels, you.

Grab yourself a bowl OP.
>Put a solid 3 second pour of olive oil in
>Put enough salt so that, that same amount of salt would make yer asshole pucker.
>Put similar amount of pepper in, but slightly less than salt.
>Any dried or fresh herbs should be thrown in at this point (go pick some grass if poorfag)
>Then comes the steak, coagulate with all other ingredients
>Leave in fridge over night
>Cook on medium with butter/oil mixture in skillet for 5 minutes on each side.

In your broil, if he cream basted properly there wouldn't be stadium seating like you see on your shit tier steak. The white oils in the meat would be all over the plate.

Do not season steak with paprika ffs

Muh mercury

Olive oil and butter are both retarded to cook steak in. They burn at too low of a temperature

No, cook steak in properly clarified butter and you'll have a great steak. Use salted butter or just add a pat and you'll fuck it up.

>cream basted

Literally wut?

The cream is from the spinach. Why on earth would I cook a steak in cream?

I'm going to assume that English isn't your first language and that's why I can't understand the point you're trying to make.

Salmon is pretty low in mercury. Tuna, swordfish, and oysters are what you really want to eat in moderation. Even then, you'd have to eat a lot to get mercury poisoning.

Use grapeseed oil. Neutral and has a high smoke point. Right before you pull the steak out to rest, drop a few knobs of butter in the pan and spoon it overtop the steak. Once you pull the steak out to rest, spoon a bit of the butter over the top of it so the meat can absorb it.

> using the term "rip the hdd" that is techical jargon for "copy" instead of "transferring" which removes misinterpretation opportunity.
(former tech support here.)

Also.. Still haven't answered why the fuck you would archive old pictures of your meals on a physical drive for so long.
Do you go through and reminisce?
"Ahh.. I remember masticating this.. Delectible."

>Tells us how its almost impossible not to taste great.
>Uses next sentence to show us how possible it is to make it not so great.

Also... crust? Fucking heathen.

>Then comes the steak, coagulate with all other ingredients
>coagulate

no thanks

In ukraine here we use a hypodermic syringe to inject meat cells with cream and cheesy. Then when cooked, they are melted and warm for flavor.

Never had peppercorn crusted steak, i feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems and bland ass steak ain't one.

>implying I only kept pictures

The entire reason I put that HDD in to my new PC is because I didn't want to have to "copy" anything.

Along with college papers, pictures, music, movies, etc. I had FL Studio projects and samples that would have taken a long time to transfer. Plus the hard drive was in good condition. My new case still has 3 expansion bays open, so why the fuck not?

How are your images organized? Trying to figure out how you found a five year old pic of your dinner. Did you remember that one time five years ago or do you have a "dinner" directory?

die in a fire/10

Steak au poive?

Cheese on a steak? Are you 12? Also, unevenly cooked. Btw, A1 sauce is also unacceptable. Steak should be seasoned with salt and pepper, and eaten as is.

This. It's this simple. Has a lot of images I saved from 4 chan too so that I can continue to shitpost dank memes.

Poivre.

Yes.

A1 is shit you could have deglazed the pan and made much better sauce

hqbutt.com/en/114/voyeur/4/
- This.
So did you just browse through thousands of thumbnails to find that pic or what? How is it organized so you are able to find that pic. Also, did you remember taking it when you saw this thread? How important was that dinner? Was there some other event that made that time more memorable and not just "the time I had the steak?"

Not as awesome as I had hoped. :{

take that knife and kill your self

> listen friend
> I'm here to help..
> .. But you need to admit something to yourself.
> say it..
> I'm a digital hoarder.

Reason why not is having disc space allocated to useless data. Have a drink one evening, sort the "save" from the "trash" select "copy" to the new drive.. Go to bed if you think it'll take hours still.
The older your drive the more chance it will eventually become incompatible or fail as time passes.. And you'll lose everything. Keeping up with changing data storage mediums is a huge challenge in the industry.

This doesn't even look like beef. What the fuck are you eating, user?

Pictures were taken with my cellphone. Have a subfolder in the Old Hard Drive Documents > Pictures folder labeled "Old Phone Pictures" because I got a new cell phone since then.

I have a very good memory. Not photographic, but close. I saw a picture of steak and recalled a steak dinner I made on New Years Eve of 2011.

Funny thing is, I smoke a lot of pot and my memory doesn't seem to be shitty.

Glad I'm not the only one wondering wtf he has archived instagram meals for.

And he keeps ALL IMAGES for years and years in the same default directory? "My Pictures" Durp.

I'm 32 mate. I still have actual, real, physical photographs. In the digital age, I can store them on a HDD so I don't have to have piles of actual pictures anymore.

That's because that is the directory they were in on the old HDD. I'm not going to go through and rename all of the shit when I transfer an old HDD to a new PC.

Anyway, why does any of this shit matter to you? I have an old CRT tv too. How rustled are your jimmies now?

>I saw a picture of steak and recalled a steak dinner I made on New Years Eve of 2011.
kek

What duology are you watching, gremlins?

Nope. Bill and Ted XD

>MASK. omfg.
You're pretty interesting user.

Peppercorn crusted is NOT a crust as implied by the twat I replied to, you fuckin' twat.

Lurn 2 comprehense, retread.

I like to keep an open mind ;)

i wouldnt feed that to my dog