There are kissless virgins browsing Sup Forums right now

>There are kissless virgins browsing Sup Forums right now

How does it feel like to know that you're missing out on the core purpose of life?
Why aren't you out there picking up girls?

women suck.

effort

This, to be honest.

Married

>Basing your life around parasites

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

already have one and now steam is back on so i play! :D

>kissless virgin
>insinuating being kissless isn't being a virgin to kissing
>thinking virginity only correlates with sex
>kills self

> the core purpose of life

thats the mentality that leads you to be a kissless virgin.
You are a human being. get excited for thigs....

OP trying to get the l33t trickz to kissing girls from experienced Sup Forumstards. Nice try OP.

I'm too scared to...

>fucking normie

GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BORAD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bitter fools too scared to open themselves up to possible rejection. Its a good thing you won't breed, your genes are obviously inferior

GTFO, CHAD, AND SPEND SOME MONEY ON FUCKING STACY AS SHE CHEATS ON YOU WITH SOME NIGGER!

It's been 6 months since I kissed a girl. It's been like 8 years since I had any sexual contact with a girl.

I feel like a born again virgin.

>Implying his basement dwelling genes are any better

I know I'm not physically attractive so I put my efforts into worthwhile things. Medicine, philosophy, travel, languages.

While you waste your pathetic life chasing after a parasite that decreases in value every passing year. Which has a ridiculously high separation rate and will leave once anything better comes along; let's face it, you're not the top of the food chain and you will always be replaceable.

Keep chasing that depreciating parasite little boy.

women are a trap for young and horny men
I will not bow the nhk's wishes

the NHK? Like, the japanese news station?

Not a kissless virgin here but for me it basically comes down to
>Too pussy to make moves when sober
>Too wasted to proceed when drunk

because im 13

FUCKING CHADS GTFO! I JUST WANT A GF BUT I NEVER GET ONE I DESERVE ONE. FUCKING STACY NEVER SEE THE GOOD GUY ONLY THE JOCKS!

I lost my virginity when i was 14 so yeaah

an evil organization constructed by jews to profit from the misfortunes they create

Jews, in Japan? So you mean to tell me the Jews run the Japanese media too?

the nhk wants you to get gf/ wife so you will spend money on them by purchasing their goods and services and eventually spend money on your children

I am not a very attractive person and i don't think that the effort i would have to put into getting and maintaining a gf is worth it rn. also i'm usually an asshole so people don't like me

damn son ive never met such an angry virgin. you can't really say we're "chasing parasites" when you'll never know the feeling of love and sex. its a whole other level to fucking philosophy.

Stay mad you kissless beta faggot virgin

OP probably put a ring on the finger of the first slut that gave him the succ

Lol so relatable

the jews run all social media from every where in the world

>we're
Nice subtle try neckbeard, nice subtle try.

as a non virgin who has experienced love and sex I will confirm that you are infact "chasing parasites" because women don't actually give a shit about Love OR sex, both are simply tools they use to manipulate you.

the NHK isn't "social media" though, its traditional media. You know, a news station

Having a long term gf is decent. shows who you truly are and how you can improve on yourself as a man. once its over you can easily get with girls as you know how they tick. have some fun lads and just take the plunge. what else have you got to loose if you get rejected? you might miss out on somebody decent.

be a man and get with a women like nature intended, stop being such a faggot

nigga who cares

You're picking the wrong women

then don't be manipulated then. learn how to control women and you'll have what you want without getting fucked. you need more experience.

their lies have already taken hold of you

shit man, just realized im only one here chasing parasites

I'm married. I'm only here because I'm a pervert in hopes of finding some win.

If you kiss pussy lips but don't kiss mouth lips. Are you a kissless virgin?

but they HAVE a news station! You can go look it up, how is that a lie? You said jews control social media, this isn't social media. Where is the lie?

right, if you don't want to be manipulated you must be Manipulative. Which is the antithesis of what I want. Which means the whole enterprise is bunk and there is no desirable outcome for me.

nah but how the fuck do you get into that situation

clever use of sedatives

Apparently there is a place in Toronto or Montreal one of the two where they will let you do it and they also stick a drink mixer in there pussy or asshole then stir your drink with it.

I always feel bad about myself and how shitty my social life is and how I never meet anyone new but I spend all my time at home by myself making up excuses not to go do things with the few friends I have

25 year old here should I just walk into traffic or something?

No. Unless your name is bill Cosby or bill Clinton then maybe. Some bar in canada

look into all the misfortunes of your life
you will find that they are all connected to a single point

No. Why the fuck would you do that?

The jews didn't back their jeep into my mustang.

Learn how to do pickup, its this simple.

The problem is they dont swallow

At first I was kinda worried but now I just don't care is it really worth to go thro all the trouble to improve myself in such a huge way just because of some1 else? I rather be comfy at home tbh fam

yes, but they feel good

>I have experienced love and sex
>women don't give a shit about love or sex
Sounds to me like someone is a flammer

>Being this delusional

You keep working that min wage job cuck boy. Keep chasing that depreciating parasite and bend over backwards at all of their whims.

I'll be in my house, chasing things that will keep improving me.

Not all. I will have to contest that

>you're missing out on the core purpose of life?
I'm pretty sure the core of life right now, is trying to fuck up this world as fast as we can while killing everything in our path.
am I wrong?

I don't and I won't, I just figured you all would want me too

>Implying you aren't manipulated.

What a sad little cuck. Come back in five years when you're alone and have wasted countless amounts of money on them.

What a pathetic excuse for a human you are.

why wouldnt they? now you have to pay money to repair it.
You are giving up to easily. It was their intentions for you to own a car in the first place.

I just want to fucking get my dick sucked

you have to feel the good ones

>wah wah donald trump is potus

get over yourself and start making a better life for yourself faggot

>Implying there's good ones

30 minutes of pleasure (in your case, 30 seconds) is not worth the money, the time, nor the hassle.

Oh trust me I have been with good and bad. Small penis or big vagina lol

Cause I met the dude who did it and he was some white guy who threw his car into reverse on a street so he could back up and talk to some asshole he knew.

And its not Jewish intentions that i have a car its MY intentions, since my job is miles away and I need to drive to get there.

Also been with some that will clean my Knob so good and some who give like brain dead lol

>How does it feel like to know that you're missing out on the core purpose of life?

The core of purpose of life is to get my lips against other's lips ?
What don't you go beyond the whole purpose of life and grow above ?
You could start getting your asshole against other's asshole
See, you got a whole new purpose for your retarded life.

If you don't like your life, you are the only one who can do something to change it.

Exercise everyday without hesitation.
Good quality pushups, read about them.

Study hard, work hard.
Force yourself to be in situations and places near females. Talk to them.
Being social is a skill you can improve with practice, like everything else in life.

No excuses.
Start saying yes to things, making and taking opportunities.
Do interesting things, it will build your confidence. Stop letting the years pass and start using each day.

ka
keep telling yourself that
you can only help yourself after all

Anime

Cuz it's 2 o'clock on a Friday afternoon and I have holiday family stuff to go to in a couple hours.

What "core purpose"?

Do you consider kissing and fucking "core purposes" of life?

As a non virgin who is not the user you're arguing with, I can say I used to agree with you but I have since found a grill who is way in love with me lmao. To the point where it's silly. I now am the parasite. I am literally laying on her bed as we speak and I live at her house and have no job. She just makes me food and we fuck all day. So far it's been like summer break. She's submissive as fuck and literally does whatever I say. My point here is shit can go full circle.

The more girls I fuck the less I like them.

They're all prestige seeking whores without exception.

holy shit that girl on the right is so hot

too late for me to start now
i missed out on it when it mattered
i'll just die alone, i'm fine with that

christmas is tough in your 40's when u visit ur bros an sisters, cuz you literally seem like a freak

Sorry my dude but you'll be back to hell in 6 months - 1 year.

I'm pretty gay.

Half the problem with the dudes in this thread is they're trying to hard to find a fucktoy or a trophy, or put pussy on a pedestal.

If you want a good, meaningful relationship with a girl find someone who's like a best mate that you do everything with. If you like snowboarding find someone else who rides. If you like painting or drawing find an artsy chick.

Early 20's guys are bad for this especially but stop trying to pick up your girls in the club.

Because I have nothing to offer. Women are assholes anyway.

Just like all other problems in my life, I blame my autism.

That's the thing. I don't have any interests that take me places. I drink and play vidya, and I'm fine with that.

Lol

By the time I get a best friend that is a girl, I'm stuck in "friendzoned".

I don't like the term, but it's easiest way of describing.

Who are you quoting?

I have good looks but I get really nervous and awkward when I talk to girls

Nah. It works cause I'm the best she can do. I literally didn't even pursue her. She called off a wedding just to be with me and I talked her into getting "(my name) is my master" tattooed on her as a reminder. When I threaten I'm gonna leave she breaks down crying and shit. It's pretty funny. And she cums all over the place during sex. Package deal.

Think of me user, in 5 years time.

When you're not with her anymore because _X_ reasons.

Because I'm a creep and a weirdo

fuck off you and your low quality bait

based af

Maybe bro. Either way it's free pussy food and a place to stay until then without spending any resources.

Because girls are whores who only like dumb asshole piece of shit """""men"""""

Listen, if you're only ever chasing hot girls and all you like about them is that they're hot and fuckable and you're just average, not that interesting, not that funny, then yeah you're not going to have anything in common and you're going to have to pay for everything cause if not then she's got better shit to do, she's got guys lined up who want to fuck her and pay for her shit, just like you

Hurr durr fucking Chad, better spend my life chasing meaningless shit like women in the hope that it brings some kind of purpose to my life, enjoy having your balls in a clamp for the rest of your life faggot