What's your secret?

What's your secret?

Mine: I still want to make a 38 year old woman from Kansas do really dirty things she's never done before.

I'm Batman.

Want to call but she said no but she said give it a shot busy break maybe.

(yes, faggot, you officially became your own meme)

car finger mom's friend back

Used to post my ex gf on Sup Forums ... Until her Facebook got posted now I've stopped waiting for the law

dropped acid two nights ago and ended up fucking a 15 year old.

tell me more

I want to see my wife raped, or blackmailed and coerced in to doing depraved sexual acts.

Same with my ex gf ... I posted her name in hopes that would happen

Fucked my cousin

I post on /r9k/

I have a confession. Pic related.

>So my girlfriend's new thing has been tying each other up and we really wanted to push things to the limit.
>Last week I picked up a vibrator from Spencer's we've been using.
>It was her turn to tie me up one night, and she decides it's a good idea to use it on my ass while I'm blindfolded.
>Despite feeling like less of a man and pretending like I wasn't into it, I came harder than ever.
>So, a few nights later I get the chance to tie her up, only I'm not fucking around this time.
>First, I get her to smoke waaaay more weed than she can handle.
>She doesn't like smoking it because it makes her "too in her head."
>Once she's good and stoned, I tie her all fours to opposite corners of the bed. >We're watching her parents house while they're away, and her childhood bed has posts which are perfect for this kind of thing.
>Then I blindfold her and put headphones in her ears.
>Start playing a playlist of the most tripped out music I could find.
>She's so zoned out and starts squirming and shaking before I even touch her.
>Once I start teasing her with the vibrator she instantly starts throbbing uncontrollably and it's clear she can't hear herself over the music the way she's moaning.
>That's when I came up with the perfect way too get revenge for the unwanted ass play.
>I pull off one earphone and tell her in the ear that I'm going to get us more weed and will have to wait here for me until I come back.
>I put the headphones back on her, and leave the vibration on its lower setting between her legs.
>But I didn't go to get more weed, I just watched as she sat there squirming and trying to hump the vibrator.
>Shit was so hot to watch for some reason because she didn't know I was there.
>I walk downstairs to go take a leak, but here's the thing...
> I forgot to close the door.

What kind of leverage do you have to make it happen?

Would be hot if it wasnt going to end with dog fucking.

>Her parents have a dog
>a boxer pit mix
>that dude is full of energy
>some of the biggest balls I've ever seen. >From upstairs I hear her screaming like bloody murder and shouting my name.
>ANONNNNN
>I run upstairs freaked out and when I get there the dog meets me at the door with the fucking vibrator in his mouth.
>I have never laughed so hard in my entire life.
>Then he jumps up on the bed and starts sniffing and licking all up and down her legs and her wet pussy.
>I'm no erotic novelist so I'll be clear to the point so you can get the picture.
>This dog had his ass in the air the way they get when they want to fight
>had his snout between her legs just savagely shoving his tongue up her pussy and pretty sure her asshole too.
>Every once in a while he'd stop to look back up at me like he wanted approval and then just go right back to feasting on her. >After a little bit she gave up on yelling at him.
>"Bad dog!" Hahaha
> He just kept going and going and I never stopped him.
>She had absolutely no idea anyone was there
>because how could I let the dog do that if I was right??
>when she realized that is when I think she really started enjoying it.
>I know she came because she seized up her legs and then arched her back suddenly like she does whenever I make her cum with the vibraror
>Eventually the dog got up and walked into the hallway.
>waited a few minutes and approached her.
>gotta act completely normal.

my mother's car and friend. father too. etc.

When I met my wife she was a hostess at an upscale bar. I waited tables. It took me about 6 months of flirting to get a date with her. We fooled around and ended up fucking about a month or so after our first date.

ff to last year when we're drunk and I ask her what the dirtiest thing she ever did was. She told me she go the hostess job by blowing the owner. I said that that wasn't that bad and she then told me that he regularly fucked her before her shift.

I tried to hide my rage and said "so you mean to tell me that every time you and I talked you were loaded with his cum"

her response was "i dunno maybe. it's just sex"

still fucking livid that I married a whore. I worked my ass off to get her in bed and then marry her. All the while some gnarled old fat dude was plowing her asian ass nightly and she was perfectly fine with it.

I'm only 18 so its not too bad.
we both dropped with 4 other people ended up just tripping with each other the last couple hours.

I secretly knew my gf was sexually abused by her father (the person who helped her through it let me know) , so took it real slow and nurtured her til she trusted me utterly, then molded her into the Sexiest, dirtiest girl I ever had. Anal, pee, scat, S & M, Ass to mouth, swallowed the works- she would literally do anything I asked. But for some reason this just bored me after a while and I dumped her.

>I brushed her leg, making her jump
>then I took the headphone out again and told her I was back.
>That's when you would expect her to scream at me and tell me all the fucked up shit that just happened, right?
>Wrong.
>She's still fucked up and whispers quietly >"I want your cock" and sticks her tongue out.
>I pull it out and shove it in her mouth and she sucks it like crazy
> I come on her tits and neck.
>She cuddled up to me for the rest of the night like nothing happened at all
>it has now been two days and we still have not talked about it.

What the fuck is going on? Is it possible she blacked out and doesn't remember?

Nothing haha

Are you able to get past it?

GF has a fetish for dog cock sucking, and I helped her realising that fetish by taking my malamute bro in our house. He seem to enjoy her mouth, and her pussy.
And I do too.

how did you think that was going to work out faggot?

>I ask her what the dirtiest thing she ever did was
>get angry when I find out
Why the fuck did you ask then?

The fuck do you expect? She got raped by a dog, I sure as shit wouldnt tell anyone.

>a 15 year old

that's really old for a dog. was he still able to cum in your ass?

I most be the only person ITT who thinks fucking a dog is the least arousing thing ever.

Should I tell her? What if she knows that I know?

I'm both a urophile and a hebephile, and two months ago I kissed a 15-year old girl.

nah,acid user here i find it disgusting

I post lies in tell your secret threads

I wouldnt. I dont know why the hell you'd let a dog slobber on your gf's holes anyway.

kek

hope this is true

you can work up to having that dog fuck her

Not good I'm sure

Man brother you sound like me personality wise.

Idk if I could ever get past it. I think about gf having a fuck buddy during the time I was talking to her and it bothers the hell out of

I think about an hero'ing at least twice a month

I don't know. I was high as hell too and wasn't thinking straight.
Completely true. I know it sounds unbelievable. Makes me wonder what she and the dog do when she's alone and not tied up...

Don't know. I know she was fucking him right up until we started dating because that's when she quit. The hard part is seeing that shes really just a whore who let an old dude cum in her while I had to bust my ass to get her.

lesson learned - don't ask some asian bimbo how much of a whore she is.

you deserve no less user

>a woman had a sex life that didnt involve me REEEEEEE WHAT A WHORE

Doesn't that mean you meant something to her? Like he was just nothing in her eyes?

I want to have sex, but don't really feel I deserve it and I worry I won't enjoy it.

I just moved to a different country, started chatting with women I'm into (MILFs, and I'm in my mid-20's) and it seems like we're about ready to meet up, and I stop talking. I just start laughing, heh, why is she into me?

I haven't had good sex in nearly 4 years, and sex since then has sucked. I've only had it twice and they just laid there doing nothing. It's almost as if I prefer masturbating to the real thing now.

she knows you know. don't be a faggot about this. embrace it. you can do anything to/with her you want. work that. faggot.

what's your wife's kik?

I feel sorry for her. That she is with such a pissbaby.

she already knows faggot. this is a don't ask don't tell situation.

just keep making her do wild ass shit. you'll get her to fuck that dog one day soon. roll with it. most of us don't get a freak like that.

or just be a faggot.

it wasn't that she had a sex life it was that she was using her body to keep her job

That's the thing. If the sex didn't mean anything then why did she do it all the time? Why did she let him cum in her all the fucking time. I don't hit myself in the head with a hammer because I don't like the way it feels. She kept it up for a reason.

stop thinking about it faggot. just roll with it.

why are you here now and not making her do something totally fucking depraved this very second?

no fucking way. last thing I need is her to get some messages saying "you fuck old men for a living - that's what your husband says".

The hunt is almost always better than the kill

She's not that freaky though. I mean we play with toys to spice things up after dating for 4 years but I took her virginity. You think she's a closet nymph? Or is it just the fact she can't handle the slightest bit of bud

>asian bimbo h

you didn't mention she was asian. she is literal whore. she fucks guys for money.

i LOVE fucking asian whores, especially ones that latch on to my cock and don't stop sucking until they get every drop of my cum down their throat.

what's your wife's number?

One kind of depraved things? Give me some ideas.

She was tied up and stoned out of her mind everybody stop fantasising she's some uber-freak who fucks dogs on the regular ffs.

One kind of depraved
things? Give me some ideas.

she IS that freaky. wake up. you're there. you crossed that line with the bondage.

That's my feeling too

that's exactly what she needs, an old dude fucking her for money.

I'm old. I got money. I love fucking asian whores.

C'mon, hoook a Sup Forumsrother up.

I'm gay, I suck dick and get fucked by strange men all the time. Nature trails,bathouses, GH, parking lots, Washrooms, hotels. Prob been with over 300 guys.

Your ass must be as loose as a clown's pocket.

i had a 12 year old gf when i was 25.

Not really most guys are fat mid 40-60's with big bellies and tinny peckers. Largest ive had was 8inch

I never gave Andre Kastner back his copy of captain underpants in 2nd grade

>high as hell
>weed

Sorry dude, weed isnt that type of drug

" hey guys last night i smoked weed, got high as hell and sucked off my dog on accident ! "

Yeaaa no, you are just a filthy fucker.

and thats ok.

I'm a fat old guy with a small pecker

c'mere

Sing me your song, user. I want to know more.

name?
that's too bad..