Rekt thread? Rekt thread. New content welcome. I'll start with a couple new ones I did yesterday

Rekt thread? Rekt thread. New content welcome. I'll start with a couple new ones I did yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

tamilislam.com/english/misunderstand/faq3.htm
liveleak.com/view?i=01f_1470753558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha, he reacted completely wrong, but understandable. If he just had sit tight, nothing really would've happened to him.

Good reflexes on that guy. Saw another one on LL where there was no one there to help the dog and it strangled. Fucking control your animals when their life is on the line, fuckers.

story?

bump

Yep, that cage is there for a reason. Fucker was driving it like a douche too, so double whammy.

bump

I got a couple

kek that file name

Looks like dad will be disappointed as it appeared he really wanted his son to get hit by that truck.

tranny called the nigger a nigger, he chimped out.

Sorry, all I got on mobile.

tranny was talking mad shit and the black guy wasn't having none of it

>be me
>be tranny
>call nigger a cishet nigger transphobe
>get stomped
the end

Kek

I remember taking my OSHA Forklift driving test and they stressed over and over and OVER again that if it tips, stay in and you better have your seatbelt on. You probably will not survive being crushed by a tipped forklift.

bitch ass hoe
punk ass nigga

thats actually really sad

Exactly the cages are designed to keep you safe, and can survive a load of weight crashing on them.

Dumb bitch.

No it isn't
It's one less monkey in our wonderful country

the fact she also started hitting the man is even more ridiculous...

man stop fighting niggers and start fighting the real problem: JEW´s!

Fresh

>fake tranny
>thinks real world is tumblr
>calls nogger transphob instead of ignoring shit like a grown up
>gets what he deserves

i hate muslims

so do i, user

New filename
>religion_of_peace.webm

i hate niggers

full vid with sound?

YES!!
Those dirty noses are trying to distract us with these savages!
>DUES VULT!

Anyone heard of the game don't spill the beans? The driver here lost.

Difference?

You want to know what's strange? The muslims justify it by saying it's cleaner to kill this way, and that their religion prohibits non humane killings, but when killing you mustn't sever the spinal cord.

tamilislam.com/english/misunderstand/faq3.htm

They then say that Christians can't eat pork, even though the new testament talks about not bitching about the meat you eat.

Islam explicitly tells them not to befriend a christian, jew, or otherwise(Atheist, Agnostic). As we are the enemy.

they are sick and close-minded people... leave them be kek

theyre fucking sub-human animals and need to be euthanized

when you see it, you will see it

Damn user, that's not a feels thread

choices, not all are good.

RIP ding dong the 88th

thanks for your service...

check 'em

The whore was judging him. What a bitch.

looks more like she thinking "man , fuck this vows bullshit."

Mother is beating on the driver like it was his fault she pushed her kid into oncoming traffic and not watching what she was doing.

kek filename

He dindu nuffen.

holy shit, i want one of those

He ran a red light.

Jew detected. Nice collection of "facts". Cant believe a dead camel managed to trigger you so badly.

This is so far over the line. I can't even

Did not notice that. Ya the driver is fucked.

Pretty sure she was thinking for a way out. Bet she's already cheated on him.

REEEEEEE

>)
Vagina Award

Fucking barbarians getting trampled get what they deserve.

story?

It´s fake for God´s sake

liveleak.com/view?i=01f_1470753558

That "whore" is his sister.
And I'm also one of his three sister.
So FUCK YOU!

whore

Tits?

Fresh

>What ya lookin at Smoothskin!?

That's why those things have seatbelts.

Tits or gtfo bitch

cutest thing ive seen in a while

>Thanks for your service

Yeah. He changed the world. Totally worth it.
>Only Americans can be proud of someone being stupid enough to fight someone else's war.

I fucking love this with all my heart.

You realize he ran a red light, right? Or are you so angsty to hate on humanity that you were oblivious?

good to see another rekt thread with all reposts and no original content.

stay classy Sup Forums you fucking inbred morons.....

fuckin brutal!

dumb fuck failed to use their eyes and they pushed their child infront of the vehicle so even if the vehicle slammed on its brakes the kid would still be a vegetable or brown bread dead.

it happened in china or some other third world country so who really gives a fuck, no one.

Needs to be a gif, you retard.

Found the terrorist

That's every thread on Sup Forums

dumping oc

No it's not...

>brown bread dead
i dont even

so fake

The last two years of Sup Forums have been reposts. I'm almost convinced it's me and like four other guys and then bots.

It's English slang. You're too fucking inbred and that much of an ameritard to understand as you have no culture.

Sadly that's true, the cancerous newfags just repost shit as they don't even know places like b0g exist.

See
And then do your homework for the weekend.

This

It's a lot of brainwashing attempts (see all the faggot related threads, cuck threads, wwyd to my gf/wife/daughter threads etc) and just retarded children spamming crap like that fucking stupid banana in a YLYL thread.

I use to love coming here, but these past few years It's just like...why...theres no content, nothing new, I have to hide 99% of the threads because they're just so retarded and or full of fucking faggots.

I can see the red light clearly you dumb fuck.

Even when i cross fucking roads that have trafflic lights on i still look both fucking ways because im not an ignorant cock sucker.

I also don't push baby prams infront of me on fucking busy roads.

Fuck me you're so fucking dumb it's unbelieveable. Go drink some bleach.