What's the difference :p

>start a faggot thread
>still talking shit
kek try harder you retarded beta faggot

Lmao

You taking requests sexy?

I want to see them get fucked!

Is that to most to ask D:

traps tend to me more feminine, more HRT so their features are more rounded and less male.

Sissies tend to not have HRT, but tend to try to compensate by dressing in way more sexy female clothes, they're way more horny and slutty with their sissy clit and boipucci, and they also tend to wear chastity cages. -traps as they have been through HRT and their penis is effectively in chastity as it can no longer have erections

Moar

This one is very pretty !! love it

I'm not Lola, I'm just posting Lola as I'm in love with her. (especially her most recent set)

Moar plz

wouldwife/10

sorry user have no more. :(

Cumiko is the best imo

Me

again im not her, but enjoy

lolatrap.tumblr.com/

I requested that pic ;D

gods bless you user.

i always request her feet or her caged clitty, usually both. I've been asking her to wear toerings and anklets forever and she finally got an anklet. She honestly dresses better than my gf...

oh hon, let me tell you, transgender woman can have erections ^^"". for me only my libido has gone down, but when i get a erection it is still quite impressive :P

Kik?

Has your potential size reduced? I don't know if they're just trying to out sissy the other traps, but so many have told me they only enjoy anal sex anymore and it's not worth trying to fap their clitty...any truth to that?

here's SissyAmy, i love her, but not quite like I love Lola

No,sorry. Im in California

Moar butt?

where in cali/ facepics

i think it is a mental thing for most, i am okay with using it on other girls, though i don't really like it that much and can hardly get an orgasm... well.... at least i can fuck my gf for a long time without getting soft or cum ^^""

and size is the same *shrugs* still like 17cm

more of Olivia? Why did she stop posting?

Lola's tumblr is soooooooo good since her tags are so well described.

example:

lolatrap.tumblr.com/tagged/shackles

whoops wrong pic !

>Sissies tend to not have HRT, but tend to try to compensate by dressing in way more sexy female clothes, they're way more horny and slutty with their sissy clit and boipucci,
I desperately want some girly clothes and make up but I live at home and it's really awkward :(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0

Bamp and merry christmas

omg, i forgot her name, but i think she was a chastity slut !!?

i love the collar!

in the same boat fam :/

i have some more pictures of her i think im just unsure if they are her. did she have a nose ring?

bought this two months ago, anyone want pics

what do you think of me?

A demand and a demeaning title!? You're great at this trolling stuff, huh?

how about the chastity cage, i see you left that out?

i'd never had a sissy or trap mistress unless they let me hold their key. sorry you'd only be my mistress and not my gf, but you'd get to enjoy being fucked by me AND pegged by my gf if you wanted. i'd encourage you to prep hey pussy with your mouth before i fucked her, before or after i fucked you. but if you're uncomfortable with licking pussy or being around other girls sexually i'd understand.

Get some quality mate, couldve gotten a bad dragon cheap on black friday

thanks
Yeah she does

i think ur a dumb slut who needs to get taught a lesson

i;ve been thinking about it but i'm low on cash and at cheapest they go 60 bucks

yes, post it

you're a hon

>how about the chastity cage, i see you left that out?
Doesn't interest me at the moment, I'm a total virgin and want to use my dick before I lock it up, I'm just a sissy/femboy and don't want to transition I just want another sissy/femboy to play with :)

oh my, you got me so quick, daddy. Whats the lesson?

that's how Lola rolls. she's submissive as fuck. clitty almost always locked in chastity, often collared, sometimes shackled, very often times she gets herself into bondage and has a vibrator attached and she can't get it out even though it's long last her comfort level : p

more or nah?

im so happy for lesbian traps, they seem to happy and comfy.

these are both just boys though

Does anyone remember

>PIC related's name

i know she isn't active anymore but i used to love her so much. I'd love to be able to put a name to her again...

phone still updating give me like three minutes

Why did they delete their boipucci tumblr?
Also why does Cumiko keep deleting her twitter?

until one of them becomes a hon

>Why did they delete their boipucci tumblr?
coxwizard said maya became an insufferable cunt so he cut all contact

ok, dont worry

no idea, i didn't even get to save the archive first either, if you have any id love to see more

>even though pic isn't Lola, this is prolly my fav sissy pic ever even though not my fav sissy. that CUTE AS FUCK shirt and her little pink clitty cage is too cute

iirc twitter has rules against accounts containing adult content

>in the same boat fam :/
Leotards are my first love but I have a few pairs of pants I've got hold of and some stockings but I have a very nosy brother who hardly leaves the house, the whole situation drives me crazy sometimes, I would leave today if I could afford it.

posting another of my lost mystery girl

anyone have any others of her and those sexy barefeet?

CUTE
moar?

daddy?

more!

hey can i play with you?

lesson one
be seen and not heard

when you didn't already cum to Lola tonight...

also, rate?

what? I don't understand...

she dresses up like a white girl taken captive by persians as hundreds of thousands were during the holy wars...

and she shackles her barefeet as white female slaves were by persians to humiliate them to even further humiliate them more than the black female slavegirls...

>hey can i play with you?
if I can borrow your clothes ;)

Did anyone save any of the Towel Girl "Luna" pics from the thread a few days ago?