Which is it, faggots?

Which is it, faggots?

1,2,3 DUH

Please compress the picture a little more. I can almost see the left sign and that's not gonna roll

fpbp /thread

2, 3, 1, and if you think otherwise you shouldn't be on the road...

/thread

also OP is a fag

2 as they don't need to cross a lane
then 3 as 1 has a yield sign
then 1

This

this, since all the other faggots don't see that 1 has to let both other lanes trough first

3, 2, 1 you fucktards
1 and 2 have a yield sign so 3 has to go first and then 2 will go next because it goes straight which takes priority over a left turn

Or, more simply:

2 and 3 are exiting a continuous road. 2 is closer to the turn and therefore goes first. 1 goes last as it is entering new traffic and must check before it enters.

you fcking failed ur exams

There shouldnt be a yield sign at all in an intersection is should be a stop sign if you're going to have anything.

but its 2,3,1

Na mate.
This guy got it.
Continuous versus entering new traffic.

sign near car 2 says car can doesn't need to let right go first, sign near car 1 says he has to let both lanes pass first u fcking dipshit moron

2 has no yield sign. that's a crosswalk sign. yield is an upside down triangle fgt

Except you wouldnt find that kind of sign anywhere.

This intersection literally does not exist and is intended to cause a heated discussion.

Unless car 2 is completely stopped, car 3 is going to turn after car 2 clears because it is already past the sign. Then car 1 would go.

If car 1 is already moving and car 2 is not, then car 3 T-bones car 1 into car 2. Because car 3's driver is a fucking asshole that drives a pimped out escalade and is always right. But because the driver of car 3 is a black person, the police murder the driver of car 3 for "driving black" and plant evidence. The driver of car 1 (an asian) makes up some shit and gets off scott free.

u find it in europe

its not a roundabout with give way to the right its a T junction fuckboy

Fun fact: the yield sign is redundant. Traffic on the through street already has the right-of-way.

car #2 sign

Fuck it. Go gta mode on thrm. Hopefully the cops won't chase me.

Please hand in your license, you shouldn't be on the road. That's not a yield sign for number 2.

OP is a faggot. 1,2, and 3 drive at the same moment, the power of the car decides who wins. It's absolutely no question, isn't it?

lmfao

3-2-1 look at the road signs

Order is irrelevant.

"Proper Order" can fuck itself if they sit on their ass waiting for presidential invite to proceed.

it's not redundant because it points out the fact that the other fucking street is there in the first place.

Ding Ding. We have a winner. Everyone else is a fucking retard.

fucktard

All at the same time but you have to be careful

Technically correct if someone's not driving their car like a golf cart.

this is more accurate

2, 3, 1.

Depends on which car im in, that one goes first

2, 3, 1

We don't have these in my country, what do they mean?

crossroads sign

A road like that would require a Stop sign.

Mean's you have aids.

Yes, how would we ever know that a street is there without a sign to tell us so?

Um, number 3 because they don't have a stop sign

I have lost count how many times I have seen people come to complete stops at these signs with no traffic.

231obviously

Otherwise don't move until everyone else has moved. You can't fuck up if you don't move.

You got the priority for the next crossroad (only the next one : regular rules goes again after that)

fucking eurotards need a sign to tell you there's a side street there

I've never seen that in the US

1 and 2 have the ride away

U fuckin dumbass, get off the road.

>Ride away

I hate assholes like you.

We had shitty intersections replaced with roundabouts where I live.
There are so many retards who completely stop when nobody is in the circle.

It's really annoying.

Glad you agree.
Visibility can be very poor on city streets.
It can be difficult to distinguish a driveway from a road.
Or there can be a line of driveways and then suddenly an actual road and then a bunch of driveways again.

Me
You
Nigger

I hate getting t-boned

I Love Roundabouts and yes, it's irritating when people can't get their head out of their ass on the road.

How the fuck would you yield on a main road?
You can't be serious.

Are you Californian?

Anyone who says anything but this should not be driving.

Please tell me you don't have licenses..

Zozzle

2 3 1 moron

2 goes first more because they don't cross another vehicle's path. But yeah, this is the order and the signs should really only be a reminder to the drivers, as the same rules would still apply.

dude whoever goes goes

that's how it """"""""""works'''''''''''' in florida

if you make it home without getting shot you win

no you fucking idiot its a T-iNTERSECTION meaning the odd road HAS to stop as if there were a sign

Maybe 1 in 10, MAYBE 1 in 10 people in Florida adhere to using the left lane to pass

he only has to stop if there is a car comming or a stop sign

who the fuck gives a shit about passing in the left?
It doesn't work when retards take the leftmost lane to go 1/2 the speed limit.

Some retard tried to drive 20mph on a 50 road before and I passed him in using the emergency shoulder.

The scariest thing about driving in Florida are the people who are oblivious to signs/lights. I don't mean people who break the law because they "made sure" no one is coming and they can get away with it. I mean the people who literally don't even notice stop/yield signs.

It's a T junction. There are no further streets, driveways, or anything else. If you can't see the end of a road, you shouldn't be driving.

i was oversimplifying it, that's what i'm talking about people using the left lane going the same speed as the right lane/half the speed limit...what you're talking about

Car 1 must yield to both cars. Car 2 will continue strait. Car 3 will yield to car 2.

o i thought you were complaining people passing in the right lane.
I was saying where else are you gonna pass.

Am I the only one that uses roundabouts like a mini nascar track

i swear to fuck i drive 1 mile total to a store and back and at least twice i'll have to brake to avoid an """"""""""""""""""""""""accident""""""""""" because some 90 year old who psycho who doesn't care ignores a stop sign

I don't have a car, or know how to drive.

but I always thought that it was

Unless if you live in some sort of third world shithole where there are no traffic laws, that yield sign would really be a stop sign.

2-3-1 regardless of country.

What if you were in England?

that would only work if there was no main road

1 is last
1 can afford to stay for as long as needed
the other two are chilling at intersection on a main road
It's either 2 3 1 or 3 2 1
I like to think 3 2 1 because hes in the worst place imo.

I don't know what the law is but literal 8 year olds drive golf carts here. I heard a car absolutely slam on the brakes yesterday because 4 kids around 8 years old were driving on one in the road.

thank you for the enlightenment man.

i'll save this if I ever feel like getting my driver's license haha

i can't own a gun in florida so i don't fuck with people at all

its 231
2 has priority because he is going forward and not turning

3 is turning but can go before 1 because 1 has "right rule" (i dont know what it's called in other parts of the world but in sweden it's höger regeln)

and the it's just 1 left because of the others priority

Sometimes I take the wrong turn and need to turn around.
It's really convenient to keep moving constantly and turn 180 around.

Only once when I was a stupid kid did I go around multiple times.
The way yielding is setup you have constant right away in the loop. I'm sure it's considered reckless to keep going around though....

Most normal humans live in nations where road markings clearly remove any dilemma for drivers, avoiding road accidents typically caused by easily-confused subhumans in 3rd world nations, such as the usa, Russia and similar impoverished backwaters of civilisation.

what part of 'regardless of country' did you not understand

2 3 1

The part where everyone is on the wrong side of the road...

That's why I stated "regardless of country". You thick brick. Despite sides being different, the same basic rules apply.

But then it would be 321

2 is on his road he goes first.
3 go then
1 have the sign he must leave everyone goes before moving.

wtf