What are some good movies about traitors?

What are some good movies about traitors?

sports fans are so retarded

FUCK HIM LETS BURN HIS JERSEY

Golden State looking fucking goooood now huh op?

He's a total bitch though. I know LeBron was hated for The Decision, but this is 100 times worse.

>be on a legitimate contender team
>moments away from making the finals
>choke away a 3-1 lead to GSW
>join an already stacked, 73 win team
>turn the NBA into a competition between two teams

If I was an OKC fan I'd be pissed as well. Then can burn his jersey if they want to, they paid for it after all.

bounce hoop drama is the worst

>too many cooks in the kitchen
>no paint presence since Bogut will likely go
>weaker bench
>potential injury risks with Durant and Curry
>mfw LeGod repeats for da land

Did he go to Golden State. Please do not tell me he's gone to fucking Golden State.

yep he did

FUUUUUCK KEVIN DURANT

Curse was lifted too

Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him fuck him fuck him.

GSW can kiss those rings goodbye. based gods curse will never leave that cunt.

>lead a pretty good team with a real shot of winning every year
>join the Meme State Memeiors to be Curry's little bitch

Can't believe I went from hating Lebron to worshipping LeGOD. Please win another for da land.

He lifted the curse.

Durcan't has always been a beta. Lately OKC was Westgod's team too. At least Lebron had the decency to lead the Heat when he left. KD wants to get carried by splash bros.

I can't think of a film with as much betrayal and impact as what has happened today. This guy actually took over and ruined 4th of July

When? Proofs?

>he's not on Sup Forums 24/7
>

Not the same thing at all.

Bulls fans here. Watch any cavs vs Bulls Chicago home games in the last 5 years. Just watch the highlights. Notice anything whenever LeBron holds onto the ball forore than 3 seconds?

Kd wasn't born and raised in a suburb of Oklahoma city.

Kd wasn't touted as the best basketball player of his home state, and he didn't have a huge fan base and following even before the phrase "nba" left his mouth

Kd didn't throw all of this away in some televised bullshit in which he announced to the world that the city in which he is beloved in, which entire economy is pretty much established around cavs games

It's not the same, or worse, at all. Kd has no ties to okc, and damn sure no loyalty. But he ain't LeBron

FUCK

This just makes the KD signing even worse desu.

Why is stacking like this allowed? Isn't there a salary cap?

This is all just marketing for Space Jam 2, GSW are the Monstars.

OC knew exactly what LeBron had to do to get there. Betrayed they felt sure but they could understand it on some level. And LeBron came back. Ask any cavs fan how they feel about LeBron now. Ask them how they feel about 2010.

KD has painted himself like he'd never ever pull off this shit and do shit like this and has proven himself a liar and a fraud and disgusting and fuck him.

Should've known a friend of Drake would be this much of a douche cunt.

There is but it's a soft cap, meaning there are ways to exceed it. Also it rose drastically this off season cause the NBA signed a new TV deal that brought in a shitload of money.

it was just raised from 70 mil to over 90
teams can pay a luxury tax if they go over the cap
curry only became a superstar two years ago, he is still getting shit role player money from his contract before that
thompson and green were max contracts but since the increase they are both mid level contracts now with durant being the only max contract player on the team
also all of the esoteric rules concerning contracts like bird rights mid level exemptions etc
it is the perfect storm. prepare to only hear 'Golden State' from now on

WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT A LOSER.

How is it that this is even reasonable to stack one team with so many strong players when there's only like 5 decent teams as it stands in the entire NBA?

This choker couldn't get shit done and wants to hop on GSW's bandwagon for any easy championship, fucking pathetic.

Who the fuck wants to watch one "super team" on stereoids, when so many other teams are total shithouses?

>This choker couldn't get shit done and wants to hop on GSW's bandwagon

GSW would know a thing or two about choking.

clay bennett a shit

pay fuckers

Their starting 5 is ridiculous, but there are tons of other factors at play. Their bench will be weaker due to some players leaving, Bogut will leave and injuries are always wild card.

Lots of people are overreacting like GSW are guaranteed to win 5 titles in a row now. They were supposed to cakewalk to the championship this year as well. Anything can happen.

The janitor movie, because he deletes any threads more popular than his.

lebron went from being the villain to the hero we all need but don't deserve. Give all of your power to cleveland and the king for the next 3 seasons
\o/

Clearly it is dumb of him to go to a team where he will surely win the championship and make millions upon millions doing so.

He literally did it so Based God lifted the curse

No one ever said it was dumb, it's taking the easy way out. Also from all the past shit he's talked about everyone joining Heat and Lakers when they were the star teams a few years ago, this is worse than all of those combined. If king can't beat the memeoirs, the spurs don't go full God Killer mode, then the NBA is going to be Warriors for the next 3-4 years. This signing is ruining the sport for a good amount of time

Oh it's not dumb. It's just a bitch move. He basically took the easy way out, left a great team he led alongside Westbrook for one of the best teams ever that already has its leaders. Unless he comes back to OKC and wins a title like Lebron his legacy will forever be tainted by this. If he doesn't win with GSW he'll be fucked.

ITT: sports matter

Is LeBron patrician?

Only if he goes to Taisija's page.

>implying under armor didn't force him to join up with curry

>I NOW MASTURBATE ON WEBCAM

Who needs instagram sluts when you have Rihanna?

ANOTHER ONE FOR THE LAND
\o/

I always thought kevin durant seemed like a faggot for some reason. Maybe i just don't like his face i dunno

not unless that is the godfather saga he is watching all in one sitting

Sex tape fucking when?

Ya. At least Lebron left a shit team to go to a decent team.

Durant is leaving a good team for a better team. Complete cowardice.

Oh, shut the fuck up, you're just a buttmad fan of some pretender team whose goffy dreams of championship ring just got destroyed.

>this is bad for NBA
>this is why NBA is joke

Shut the fuck up, moron, NBA is basketball, NBA is business and you need to go fuck your mother.

P.S. I'm not even a Warriors fan.

>Independance

DROPPED

>american sports
lol step up for a real sport faggots

>Stop hating things I like

>queers crying over KD when their shithole city stole an entire team

DELETE THIS!!!

Just what GState needed, another shooter.

Total waste of his abilities.

see based seattle bro

>KD teams up with Golden State
>Tim Duncan retiring
>mfw

This has got to be one of the worst days in NBA history

>even Sup Forums isnt safe for a thunder fan

Don't worry, Bestbrook will enter total beast mode next season.

Just give us the trophy already

Been a /lifelong/ since 11am central

>implying it isn't Westbricks fault that Durant left

Nothing was worse than The Decision, it was the biggest fuck you to home town fans that has ever happened in any sport.

LeBron had a bunch of scrubs to work with. It was kind of a dick move, but understandable at the time.

t. douchebag miami fan

this is the part when id write something meathead-ey like BULLSSSSSSSSSS BULLSSSSSS BABY CHI-TOWN WADDUPPPPPPP
but dear basedgod the bulls are going nowhere for the next decade

im sure he gave a "good faith effort" to stay on the oklahomo shitty blunder

karma is a bitch aint it?

>You Will never watch the godfather saga with LeGod

Hold me bros

so is Space Jam 2 just gonna be LeBron and the Tune Squad vs the Warriors?

Yes, everyone hates the Warriors now.

Thanks for Rose and Noah.