Why???

Why???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't doctors cure cancer? We'll never know the answer to these questions.

Why can't definers atheine definitions

Because the definition of god keeps changing

Mom car finger

Too soon

Hitler did nothing wrong

Op dun goofed

Im an alchohol

It's the lack of a belief in god or gods.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Dan "the man with a plan to rape a minor in the back of his rape van in afghanistan" Snyder

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight

stop posting this atheism bait

why cant people who believe in god and religion prove that god exists?

I accidently the whole thing

A the ist

a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

done

Why can't Christians define Christianism

this is how you spend your festivus?

You're not even saging, are you. You're just bumping what would otherwise be a shortlived neverending shitpost.

sage in all fields

Happy festivus my friend.

This is my thread now. why would I sage it.

Precisely this. Not an outright denial, simply a lack of belief or belief that it's unknowable.

That´s funny, there has been a lot of christians killing each other about the definition of christianity, there is still a lot of muslims fighting each other over the definition of islam.
Yet I have never seen atheist fighting each other over the definition of atheism.

Because it's a waste of time, user. No one really gives a shit.

thank you, happy festivus to you too

Move along then, user.

Why the fuck do you faggots keep biting this shit? Every fucking time.

not funny at all, i believe fsm and ipu are bitter enemies.

but i cant prove it

Imaginary jesus magic be powerful it be...

Because then people like you come ranting about it. It never fails.

Why do civilizations die once they stop believing in the unprovable?
>yuri bezmenov on religion

What do you mean? Atheism has a definition. Now fuck off

>it's delicious!

fake (look at the pixels)
also gay, look at who posted it

# triggered

Atheism is the believing of death.

Okay Mr anti-atheist,

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO THE FUCK AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE POSTING FOR YEARS HERE EVERY DAY AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH

NOT FUCK THE FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The believers in the unprovable bring about the downfall out of spite and peevishness...

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. Most inclusively, atheism is the absence of belief that any deities exist. Atheism is contrasted with theism, which, in its most general form, is the belief that at least one deity exists.

>>yuri bezmenov on religion
2/10, made me reply

stop replying to this cancer reposted every fucking hour you bunch of complete cunts

DELETE THIS!

Kek. No.

well played.
you win this time.

Weak point, but I figure it's more of a joke to annoy people.

Sure, the vast majority of Christians and majority can define their own religions confidentially? But most of the time it's highly subjective and mostly based on one 'book' (the Bible, Quran). Christianity and Semitic religions are religions of emotions, that exploit people's fear of heaven and hell, not logical religions. Hence people have no problem defining it.

Atheists can't define 'atheism' because it's constantly changing and evolving (mind the pun). It evolves based on what we know and what we learn, new understanding by mathematicians or new fossils discovered by scientists.

>able to define something
>doesn't mean it's true

Source for original pic, not the one with shit text (that's over-fucking-posted)?

Dear christians, is god is not dead, explain this.
youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo

Where's the dolls? I have the original image and they all have their play dolls.

never ending stor
google tami stronach

Thanks!