What would you do thread

What would you do thread

Post pics of your gfs ex's or crushes and others post what theyd do.

Bonus for cucking, humiliation, greentext and being creative

Wwyd to my girl?

Shit on face

I'll push her on her face with her ass in the air, tietie her hands together and do the same with her feet, give her tits a quick squeeze while I kiss her on the cheek, then expose her ass and pussy for all to see.

Next I'll fire up the camera and bring my dog in, I'll let it mount her and watch as she pants like the dumb breeding bitch she is, I laugh and make fun of her while she starts to soak his doggy dick with her pussy juice, then I'll zoom in and film the cum flowing into her crotch while he knots her on film, making her a brand new internet star.

wwyd?

Ur mum

Feed her carbs

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

Wwyd with my Fiancée

Not quite Shakespeare, but got me diamonds. She loves being thrown around and face fucked. What else?

build her a nice pen in the backyard to live in

Wwyd?

give you a .jpg

Wwyd?

first fuck then tell to go on a diet

wwyd to my slutty fiance?

fuck her tight pussy and spray her face

Wwyd to Geena

Damn she has a nice ass. I'd have her start by blowing me while I 1st on the bed. You'll walk in to see her head bobbing up and down my cock. She'll turn and smile and sit you down on a chair in the corner. You don't say anything and do as she says. She goes back to Deepthroating my hard cock. Touching herself and moaning.

Post more and tell me what you would do to mine. I'll reply 4 reply

Wwyd

she likes it in the ass? more pics pls

Reply 4 reply

moar

Tie this pig with spread legs and shove an apple in its mouth. Whip pussy and tea bag tits. Than pee in its face. Post moar, I love ham

My cousin.

Get creative

Wwyd to my girl?

I'd take both of you to dinner with a couple friends. Your girl will sit in between us while the others were across the table. I'll start flirting with her and making her laugh. After awhile I'll start rubbing my hand slowly up and down her leg. Slowly getting higher an higher. You see this but you don't say anything.

Post what you would do to my girl and I'll continue.

I'd tie her arms up, elbows above her head and hands behind her neck, pulled tightly, with a bondage device holding her mouth open. I'd throatfuck her til my dick matches the color of her lipstick. After that I'd rip that top open, grab a needle and some ice and shove the needles through her nipples, then I'd lick and suck on her sexy armpits while she cries.

i wanna cum on her lips

Well damn that all?

What would you do to this submissive 18 yo slut?

come on, guys

moar of her?

Fuck off faggot, we not your personal erotic fanfic army, these threads are trash and so are you. Stop shitting up the board.

did mommy not get you anything for christmas?

My gf
>yesterday was our one year anniversary

Reply for reply. I'll write you a paragraph of you do the same. Also not going to reply to the Shit that doesn't turn me on. Same goes for you.

My GF, rate her rack? Wwyd?

IG:kanwal_xoxo
>have fun guys

her tits look perfect to wrap around my cock

Did mommy not raise you to be socially fictional enough to talk to woman so you can have sex with them in real life instead of asking other lonely neckbeards to turn you on over the internet by writing you sex stories?

Literally homosexual and autistic. Stop this shitposting, we're not here to write stories for you to jerk off to. Also every sickie fuckin reply is the same.

>throatfuck, assfuck, cum on face
>repeat until 404

Fucking cancerous sperglords

I already wrote one.
I'll reply more, but I need some tits or some good pics of her armpits as motivation.

Woops linked it to the wrong post

You like?

Well this is easy because I'm a tall man so thos heals are perfect. I would bed her over the hood of that car. Not restraining her...she wants it as bad as I do. Pull up that skirt and just tear out the crotch of those pantyhose and pull her thong to the side. I would just star fucking her right there. I would be pounding hard and fast and my cock would be covered in her juices. I pull pull out and make her happy are me in her mouth. She loves tasting hers of on me. Then I would lay her down on the hood of the car and start fucking her ass. She would be gasping and her eyes would be rolling in her head while I rub her clit at the same time. She will try and tell me she is cumming but she won't be able to get the words out. Once she has cum a few times I will pull out of her add and make her finish me with her mouth, she asks me to warn her befor I cum...so when I feel it I just hold her head on me. I don't force it deeper just hold it there she is surprise when her mouth starts to fill but she sees how much I love it and just starts sucking my dick harder and faster. She swallows it all and then I leave. When she gets back to you she will say she ran into traffic, that's why she is late.

Wtf, Maria!?

The needle thing was a turn off. Also post a pic and a bit more and I'll write you another one.

nope caitlyn

wwyd to her?

wwyd to her?

wwyd?

wew bretty

i'd come into the bathroom while she's in there, she'd be dozing off in the bath when I grab her tit. she'd wake up in shock but her face would turn to supprise when she sees my hard cock. she'd stroke it and shiver while she imagines taking it inside her. i'd climb in the bath ontop of her, pushing my cock in her cunt. she'd bite by lip as she takes the last inch.after I cum inside her she'd take the time to wash my cock while my cum leaks out of her cunt.

i bet you don't even have nudes, all your shit is from Facebook it seems..

let's see what you sick fucks have in mind

id pull down her panties and jerk off to her till i cum all over her, leaving her to wake up worried about what she did last night

More plx

wwyd?

wwyd?

wash her feet

something something sex something something she's hot etc etc

is that what you wanted from this thread? satisfied now?

more

MOOOOOOOre pls

take a damp towel and clean all that shit off her face then punch her on the nose

I'd let her sit on my face while she strokes my cock, then have her ride on me while I hold & smack her ass until she g-spot orgasms.

I like how you think you understand a perfect stranger's psyche over a single extremely isolated interaction. Maybe you should ask yourself what you're doing here?

moooooore pls

wwyd?

More ass. What you want to see?