Rate this long take. Is it kino?

Rate this long take. Is it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_HuFuKiq8U
youtu.be/s_HuFuKiq8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8MqjoFvy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf was Scyther in this

It's not bad but I honestly don't see what the long take brings to the scene. It would've been just fine if they shot it normally.

What was the point of this scene?
Why is batman wearing a jacket in the desert over his batsuit?

not to mention the obviously shit choreography being easily seen in the long takes.
>guys not being nearly hit
>running up to batman with their guns instead of shooting him
literally hitler of movie scenes

This.
You're gonna shot an action sequence on a steadicam? Make the camera fucking move, impress me, do something.

This shit when they just circle around with the camera because no cut =good it's bullshit.

You know, I don't watch capeshit but this indeed long take is, to say the least, good.

>Batman’s nightmare of battling Superman plus his own enigmatic demons imagined as Stymphalian wasps. The scene spins agonizingly slowly (though not in slow motion), becoming ever more hallucinatory. It fuses comic-book imagery to the oldest Western myths.

No, it's nothing but an advert for the next step in the DC "cinematic universe," makes zero sense in the context of the movie and must have baffled the shit out of cinema-goers. Terrible, incoherent filmmaking.

it was ok
but it's not this masterpiece:
youtube.com/watch?v=s_HuFuKiq8U

>That face Batman pulls when he's trying to look threatening which is more or less D:

Only part of Afflecks Batman I don't like, he does it in the Warehouse sequence as well

>All those guys just running up and taking five seconds to raise their guns

Embarrassing.

>an army equipped with assault weapons
>everyone decide to fight him instead of shooting from distance
baka

They should have made the whole movie in this setting.

Maybe something happening to Lois after Superman killed Zod.

Flash eventually travels back in time to pre-Lois death or some shit..

I mean for one, in the Knightmare sequence, we could actually fucking see things.

tbf it was pretty clear that superman wanted him alive

The Knightmare scene was the best thing the movie did, actually showing a vision of what Doomsday or Dictator Superman could do.

That choreography was awkward as fuck. Everything happened so slowly and clumsily. Ben Affleck looked like he was winded the whole time.

It's nice ?
But the happenings in it make no sense.

>cgi character's punch looks so painfully slow and fake

when will this stop happening

it was a dream

or was it?

This

>heehee, yeah, we've got guns, but we're just gonna punch him!
Alright, guys.

this is SuckerPunch tier hot garbage.

can someone edit Babydoll into this .webm for added hilarity?

Kek, why is batman shooting people?

Perhaps bullets are becoming more and more scarce? The world isn't in the best shape? The appearance of power can usually be enough to dissuade action, especially in possession of a weapon.

Maybe they ran out of bullets?

Because this is Murderman v. Man of Murder: Dawn of Murder

So they're carrying guns because they don't have enough bullets.

This was more enthralling than the long take in Children of Men

>Its a lets punch and kick that guy even if we have guns and could kill him from far away scene

Yes. Guns themselves are frightening but you cannot see the bullets. Same device was used in the movie Snowpiercer, where bullets are rare so the guards carry empty guns and only ever hit the lower caste, while threatening to shoot should they act up again. It's all about fear.

More so that everyone is wearing some sort of protection, so they COULD take the hits.
In Jackie Chan movie the stuntmen fell on solid ground from heights and dove through fucking broken GLASS.

Because is the new age of DC and their grind a dark take, you just don't understand you are probably a Marvel drone

It's a dream sequence bro it's supposed to look shit.

he's rushed and doesn't have time to brand them

>obligatory "lets attack him one at a time" joke.

It's kino

Batman's suit is bulletproof. Why would they shoot him?

That's stupid. You're stupid.

they were ordered they need him alive?

armond white nails it as usual. that scene is amazing.

Snyder described it as an "Impressionist fever-dream of a potential future".

Why is it stupid?

>his own enigmatic demons imagined as Stymphalian wasps
>they are just fucking Parademons

capekinoisseurs in a nutshell

Yea
I was going to say it feels forced desu. And o
Like user says a single adds nothing who does he think he is cuaron or lubeizki

Why would they waste time with props that they're never going to use? It's an actual waste of time and money.

I see Zack Snyder still hasn't learned his lesson.

Nothing in a Snyder film is "just" anything. He layers his films with symbolism and meaning.

looks like shit in the webm but im sure in the movie it looks good

Why are armed soldiers running into melee range with Ibn Al'fleq?

What? Why not? When the world seems to be a fiery hellhole, Superman's not super men have gotta have some way to control those beneath them. Fear would work pretty well in a world like that.

Meanwhile at marvel

because they want to take him in alive retard.

the amount of autism in this thread is amazing.

>Why not?
I just told you why.

I don't remember this happening in Kick-Ass, only the warehouse shootout. Is it a deleted scene?

Oh my God

>implying this is bad

Best scene Whedon has ever done

desu didn't notice it was a long take when i watched it but i remember being impressed with the imagery

which i like

it's 90% cgi

I want you to keep your shit taste to yourself next time.

Coming through

youtu.be/s_HuFuKiq8U

Jesus, that is pathetic LOL

At least the Knightmare sequence is real stunman with real actors. This is just video game shit

Just like the Doomsday fight

>I'm a retard because I haven't watched the latest fatman flick

Ok kiddo

What else do you propose they carry that's anywhere near as frightening as a gun, even if they possibly, don't have bullets and it isn't a shitty design choice?

the choreography here is a little better. Your eye is lead from one hero to the next, and you don't get the feeling that people are standing around waiting to hit their mark.

But it's still just as stupid as Batfleck vs Nazi Demons.

why didn't ultron just give all his robots the red lasers that tony has? can't they cut through anything? just have like 20 robots fan those lasers at the avengers and boom, no more good guys

Meanwhile with Snyder

>trying this hard to justify it

You might think it looks bad now but imagine how terrible it will look in ten years

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Nothing. At all.

>Soldier at 0:16 running with a weapon towards batman and kneeling in front of him to receive the hit.
Apparently 270m are not enough to hire a good choreographer.
Snyder is a fucking hack.

Literally Final Fantasy cutscene tier, but uglier.

>kicking a robot after you've just disabled it by shooting it in the face
Why?

Please don't remind me. Erase "Doomsday" (that for some reason now is Zombie-Zod), zuckergerg and wonder jew with them and suddenly the movie becomes good with a slow start instead of WTF is this shit

shit movie

But this is supposed to look like shit, it's a B movie.

this is like watching fish in aquarium

His cowl is. His emblem and the gauntlets too. The rest of the suit isn't.

>But this is supposed to look like shit
was it supposed to be a commercial and critical bomb as well?

rekt

>the choreography here is a little better
You wot? It's a clusterfuck with barely anything having any meaning. I'll take sponge-punches goons gun blazing batman anyday over this.

Superman becomes a nazi in the future, and Bin Al-Aflecki forms a muslim resistance force. They've cleverly copied the ghostbusters logo, so it's like "nazibusters" instead.

The real question is why they're fighting each other and not their mutual enemies, the jews.

No one's defending that movie in the first place

I'm 100% sure Justice League will be like this

>ADD

Try to beat this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8MqjoFvy4

They want to capture him, not kill him.

KINO

it is a clusterfuck, at but at lease the choreography isn't painfully slow and awkward.

I don't even like Marvel shit, we're comparing turds to crap here. They're both awful in their own special way.

SYMBOLISM

Literally ahead of its time

Fucking hell this is awful. Is this from a real film?

>at but at lease the choreography isn't painfully slow and awkward.
What choreography?
The only thing resemble a choreography's Cap doing a little flip, then you have Walder waving his hands with CGI magic glow, Hawkeye swinging his arms for some reasons, CG ironman float across the screen for some reason, Vision the same, Hulk's complete CGI

CG is not inherently bad.

Some things and some sequences cannot be anything but CG. Everything else you said is contrived. Its a really simple scene:

>Wanda using magic
>Hawkeye swinging bow
>Ironman shooting his energy blasts
>Vision ripping bots apart
>Hulk doing the same.

You have a low angle to accentuate the wholes in the entry way and capture the flight as well as the camera spinning so that every "hero" gets featured without making the scene feel claustrophobic, needing quick cuts, or spending too much time.

BvS uses the long take because its impressive while the webm you posted actually has an understandable purpose and effect.

How is that bad?

>How is that bad?