How high is the probability we see Nutella in S7?

How high is the probability we see Nutella in S7?

She probably gonna get raped to death before we see her alive again.

shes dead man i dont think the mountain has ever not raped someone to death

but the director said already "nobody said she is kill"

What if she is raped to undeath? Dabid?

>mountain rapes her to death
>qyburn turns her into a zombie

The zombie mountain is literally eating her alive, so no.

Hopefully they show the rape at least

Pretty high, it's gonna take a lot of filler to keep KL afloat until it we see it for the last time in s7e7 or mid s8.

Cersei, Qyburn, Jaime, Gregor, and Unella seem to be the only characters that will be in KL next season unless you count Daenarys visiting the ruin

Cerci wants her prolonged agony, not for her to just die after a day of torture.

>swn torture you in her dungeon ;__;

she is truly nutella :3

They wrapped up the Sparrows' storyline this season, I see no reason to ever show her again. What is she gonna do?

who would you rather be tortured by

cersei or nutella

MOAR? She rustles my jimmies.

i have the extremly high suspicion she is part of jamies realisation that cercey has become a monster that needs to be put down.

>jamie hears screams from the dungeons at night
>checks it out
>mountain dews nutella
>nutella jar is almost empty
>when mountain isnt there he asks whats going on here
>nutella tells him and begs him to put her out of misery
>horrified jamie realizes he needs to activate kingslayer mode

SCREEN SHOT THIS

That's not how...y'know what, it does now.

That's not a bad idea actually. Still, they don't seem to know where to go with Jaime. His whole "I'd kill every Tully that ever existed for muh waifu" speech was a bit weird in terms of character development.

i thought that was rather a bluff to sound convincing. the final gaze he gace cercey on the throne wasnt really muh waifu - rather. why didnt i save her

ME GUSTA!

I'm pretty sure Gregor couldn't get the blood pumping enough to actually rape her.

Fuck off Reddit.

I like how you think user. I suppose I just took his speech at face value, but it did convince Edmure very effectively.

And yeah, his face at the end definitely hinted at his true feelings.