When did you realize the top 1% of black women were more attractive than the top 1% of white women?

When did you realize the top 1% of black women were more attractive than the top 1% of white women?

have you felt a how good a black woman's skin feels Sup Forums?

how do white women compete with THIS

You meant apps ?

Apes

black nipples are ugly

doesn't matter, the majority of all races still prefer white women

This is the prefect woman

hows the dyslexia?

rude

I thought black people don't like the 1%

By what fucking standard, retard? Any statement made without corroborating evidence can be dismissed out of hand as pure bullshit.

Also, OP is a fag

How fucking retarded is this guy... The top 1% doesnt include a black chick at all. Sure, you can find some nigress that are cuter than others but you cant compare apples to shit and expect a valid comparison

Honestly, i actually agree with this statement. Would love to bone me a hot negress.

>corroborating evidence

this is Sup Forums, I don't know what you are expecting exactly. This is a place where threads get 300 replies for guys rolling about whether to cum on their own face or not

I'm not you, so never

kekd

Implying it's possible for a nigger to even be higher than a 7/10.

Literally a 3/10 LMAO

name?

There are a lot of hot Black chicks but I swear 90% of Black chicks are fucking obnoxious, arrogant, loud mouthed, centre-of-attention types that craze attention all the time. I can't deal with it I tried dating a Black girl before lasted about a month before I got tired of her 24/7 "attitude"