I really like it.
Am I the only one ?

Jeff Rosenstock thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0kl0kEekFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bang on the door was the best song

I thought it was HEEEELLHOLE

Nope, it's getting lots of love on Sup Forums. I've only listened to it once and thought it was good.

I preferred We Cool? though.

>am i the only one?
Lol dude look at RYM, people go fucking insane over this album

I think it's fine but far from the masterpiece people make it out to be

One of my favorite albums ever

its been in my car since it dropped, along with we cool and an mp3 cd of all the bomb shit.

it's a great album, but i still prefer I Look Like Shit

Yeah plebs always tend to do this mate

Its a great album, but the best song is To Be a Ghost...

2016 AOTY

I think it's a good album, but Jeff please stop viralling like a whore bitch.

>WOKE UP ABOUT 10 A.M.

Nah, it's Perfect Sound Whatever

This album is amazing though. The second half medley is one of the coolest things I've heard on a pop punk album in ages

I've been listening to both Worry and We Cool? nonstop for the past month or so. I'm a little bummed that I wasn't able to catch his recent stop here in my town, but it's cool i guess

My AOTY from last year, and the cover is awesome, although I prefer the john lennon version

He's one of the opening acts in a concert in my town that I'm going to tomorrow. He's playing with The Menzingers and Rozwell Kid. Can't fucking wait.

>am i the only one who likes this very popular and critically acclaimed album??

would be better without the politics shit

still like it though

I love his Fiona Apple cover on Summer

youtube.com/watch?v=I0kl0kEekFM

The modern day Abbey Road

explain

I believe user is referring to the medley at the end of worry

how does it compare to We Good? I liked that album havent gotten around to listening to Worry yet

how does it compare to We Good? I liked that album havent gotten around to listening to Worry yet.

oh shit... I'm a retard, it said it aborted the first time. guess i should just kms

definitely one of the better things 2016 had to offer. deserves the praise but not to the extent some make it out to be

Great album, though after around 20 listens I started to find the album was trying a bit too hard to sound anthemic. Maybe it's just me

I like it, I just prefer a lot of his other stuff more.
Vacation is probably the best thing he's done, Three Cheers would be up there too.

I really liked I Look Like Shit as well as his Summer single (the rest was a bit eh), We Cool? grew on me too.

It's nice Jeff is getting a resurgence in recognition in Sup Forums. Vacation was pretty big here when it was released but then people kinda seemed to forget he existed despite all the sick albums he's put out.