The most overrated actors, musicians or artists of all time. Topping the list is this Jew Nose faggot...

The most overrated actors, musicians or artists of all time. Topping the list is this Jew Nose faggot. Horrible voice and lyrics, mediocre guitar player and based his genius on time signatures that made no sense. I'm glad he is dead!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=49150
youtube.com/watch?v=LpVuylpybiI
youtube.com/watch?v=OcDHUeCPs0c
youtube.com/watch?v=YP8O1vo14y8
youtu.be/Zu80UHvQq_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8ISil7IHzxc
youtube.com/watch?v=ptoN-5QE0Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=mpNn1nht0_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do u even jent cunt

also like 99% of all females

He's definitely nothing special

>being this uninformed

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=49150

Most overrated band ever
I'm glad that faggot is dead!

EZ

I understand that people are allowed to have opinions but

This is one stupid fucking opinion

All rappers.

ITT: trolls and retards

not saying they were bad, just way over rated

Hating Frank Zappa makes you a total faggot OP.

thats harry potter

as is ACDC and Metallica
youtube.com/watch?v=LpVuylpybiI

I did not say I hated him
I said he is one of the most overrated musicians of all time.

I agree, the two can be different. He is just making an observation.

Yeah really.

>I'm glad he is dead!!!!!!!!
such edge. many exclamation.

Frank Zappa overrated...

KEK

Dont think you could really say frank zappa is overrated. he's pretty niche.

Also I've looked into all of these claims. I had never come across a video or interview where he stated or even hinted that he supported the military, the us government or anything else that had to do with the 'system'. His whole demeanor and ideas where gear completely against all of that. Douche

ITT: faggot millenials that think 1d a bieber is the apex of music.

Blatant troll. Why even try? Faggot

I was going to say the same.

>jew nose faggot

you mean italian nose faggot?

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is bad, or that you need to unleash your confused anger on the world by being a petty troll

These guys are crap, I hate how they are held up so high I'm your face cause he was a faggot.

Yes!

What is Zappa's best in regard of odd time signatures?
I like portnoys access to it, and he says he was very much influenced by zappa

untalented junkie nigger to fucking dumb to know his guitar is upside down

still better than Paul and Ringo tho

youtube.com/watch?v=OcDHUeCPs0c

although this song isn't really odd meaning it doesn't sound all over the place.

Most overrated actor of all time
terrible!!!!

its bait but jimmy actually didnt really do drugs other than a little pot and alcohol and the normal experimentation of the time.

kek

you make people mad, but you're right
wildly overrated band - Journey is better
hardly untalented, but not the "god" people pretend he is

My choice: a bar band that in 50 years has perhaps a single disc worth of listenable music

Have his autobiography. This is some foil-hat grade shit.
His dad was their meteorologist or some low-level shit. They were barely above poverty level.
The log cabin was Randolph Scott's old home.

True

the entire cast.....

it's not upside down if you can still play it, retard. it's a fucking guitar. it being upside down means literally nothing. you just play the higher notes from the top instead of from the bottom. makes no difference.

Polyrhythm ("odd time signatures") was par for the course in those days. That started with Charles Ives and was championed by Pierre Boulez. Unlike many academic composers, Zappa did not overuse this technique. Hard to understand for those raised on the ooga-booga meters of today.

Oh so that makes him a genius guitar player and composer? Muffin Man....give me a fucking break!

I agree. I never understood his popularity.

What's the ugliest part of your body?
Some say your nose
and some say your toes
but I think it's your mind.

found the extra chromosome

taking the bait this hard.

>Some say your nose
>and some say your toes
Sub Seuss garbage

The older he gets, the more his acting style resembles Nic Cage

I'm saying he wasn't some secret military mind control agent like the bio posted claims.
Turn your vibrator down a notch.

"Zappa did not overuse this technique".
Actually the most overused ever. And most non-musicians think he is brilliant because they can't follow the different time signatures, but that is what he used to fool the public about his musicality. Most people that played in his band hated him and never lasted more than a year on tour. Complete fucking asshole. I'm glad he is dead!

yep, and this is coming from someone whose favorite band was Nirvana when i was like 16. they're music doesn't hold up well at all and every decent song Kurt wrote he stole from someone more talented

>butthurt hillary shills
ctr, go away

This guy has a handful of pretty great songs. The eulogies though have vastly overstated his importance and talent. Could say the same of Prince of course... a handful of good tracks, mountains of garbage, vastly overrated.

He wrote "The Black Page" as a test for auditioning drummers, one of the most ridiculously challenging pieces of music to play.

youtube.com/watch?v=YP8O1vo14y8

(listen past the drum solo to hear the melody he adds on, it's sick)

Anyone who thinks Zappa isn't a genius musician is a fucking retard who probably heard one of his novelty tunes and dismissed him.

The Yellow Shark is some orchestral work he did shortly before passing, amazing composition.

youtu.be/Zu80UHvQq_Y

The beatles. They're not terrible but ocerrated as fuck. Theyre mediocre

the election's over. you can go back to Sup Forums now

this is terrible bait dude

that jolie woman
never understood why people idolise her, she's hideous

your jew tears are delicious nigger scum faggot. we won get over it. heil trump!

>Anyone who doesn't think the edgy, unpleasant squelching I value is art is a pleb
TBH, I think that's the appeal of Zappa, to give people who don't actually like music a way to pretend they're superior to those who do.

wut

lol i voted for Trump you stupid fuck. i'm just sick of politics still popping up all over the place in threads that have nothing to do with them

Ja, exactly!

>most non-musicians think..

you sound like a huge, pretentious asswipe

>Most people that played in his band hated him and never lasted more than a year on tour

name one, you dumb fuck...you just proved you have no idea what you are talking about

Op is an ignorant faggot troll, most likely member of the American society of atheists who base all of their faggotry on measurement. "dream theater did x in y better!!!"

He will never learn the spiritual component and will always be a faggot

/thread

fuck you traitor faggot! you're not worthy of being a follower of the trump. fake shills like you will get executed in the following glory of our reign!!!

Dude jimi used to drip drops of liquid acid into his head band and necklace during concerts so that it would soak in through his skin. It just made his playing better tho

How did you arrive at that conclusion.

Listen fucking queer. Frank Zappa is the fucking shit. You obviously dont know shit about fucking music. This dude created perfection. Literally would not put out anything he didnt think was just ok, 2nd he was a fucking troll and the media hated him, 3rd he was redpil as fuck.
Examples
youtube.com/watch?v=8ISil7IHzxc

Music
youtube.com/watch?v=ptoN-5QE0Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=mpNn1nht0_8

If you leave out the vocals, his music is fucking solid. Fuck off

this is a myth.

Heath ledger as the joker, I find Bruce Willis to be more creepy just being himself.

>butthurt christfags
>hurrdurr jebus
>derpderp erf is flat, evolushon iz lie
shit, i definitely need to listen to you bowl-cut faggots.

>Frank Zappa is the fucking shit.
>Frank Zappa is the shit.
>Frank Zappa is shit.
FIFY

I extrapolated the fact that he was a faggot

Hahaha

Implying i'm a christfag

What an ignorant fag

If you ever needed proof that Zappa fans are inbred retards...

prune this bait garbage

It wasn't upside down he rewound the pickups to be rightside up.

Fuck it. Op has set up a nice little troll thread here, so let's talk about that "genius" Kanye West.

>derpyherpyderp jebus iz teh lawd. jebus is teh lif

Yes, but how?

yes it was dumb ass its how he learned to play it as a poor as black kid.

>i'm a little pussy faggot and i haven't experienced life so i call everyone christfags to prove i'm edgy on Sup Forums

How not?

he played

>Literally would not put out anything he didnt think was just ok
high praise, user.

Peaches En Regalia is up there with Bach

I see what you mean. I think some fear never being noticed, as they drown in a sea of other anons, and become lost in the shuffle.

I like The Who but can't disagree so yeah you win I guess.

Both Zappa and Bowie were hugely influential on today's music.

is this a joke?

fuck ur opinion

He was straight edge so I'm sure tons of people didn't like that about him, also I believe I did hear he was difficult to work with. Demanding likes, ya know

>jeb bush is lord, jeb bush is life