this is how you spend your festivus?

i'd pay you

Fucking hivemind

I'll be there in 10

it's not gay if you get paid i guess
>balls wont touch either
no homo

with a pocket full of cash? hell yeah it is

Yes. If you'll excuse me, Bailey and I are just getting started on the feats of strength,

Bailey thread?

Bailey Jay putting on some weight huh? He's gonna be as fat as a REAL white chick soon

Nigga I'd swallow for a klondike bar.

10k for this ofcourse I would do it.

Absolutely. I've always wanted to be fucked by Bailey, being paid is just a bonus

Only if their smooth as eggs

Had his cock altered also.

I'd blow >her for 10k

>okay
>sucks them

fuck yes

Bailey's balls? I'd suck them for free and be incredibly thankful for it.

And realistically speaking, I'd suck any man's balls for 10k assuming no one had to know about it, and I'm straight... and if any man says otherwise, they're lying.... well, that or maybe if they're a millionaire/billionaire, 10k isn't much of anything to them.

But to any man making under 50k a year, 10k is like 3 months worth of work.

A million and no one can know. Even my therapist.

>im straight

no you arent,your a faggot

same. Especially chubby Bailey

when did bailey get fat?

Bailey Jay has mentioned this in a couple of interviews. When she does rounds of female hormones she puts on about 15lbs of flab. She doesn't really like getting on them for this reason, but a few cycles here and there can change your features to be definitively more feminine. So I think she does rounds of female hormones here and there and you can tell when she's on them because she plumps up a bit. Really, at this point, she's gained and lost several times, leads me to believe she takes female hormone cycles, just like a bodybuilder cycles roids, a few months on a couple times a year.

Talk about a Bailey to belly... get it? A-a-anyone?

But yeah, I would happily clean her balls with my toungue. Yeah yeah, I get it "> her", funny maymay...

Got yourself a deal.

If it counts that I'll suck on them after cutting them off and frying them... Sure.

I would PAY HER to be able to suckle

there is a whole world outside your house, give it a try

PsYcHoPaTh JOKER 666!