Yes, celebrate your Christmas with meat...

Yes, celebrate your Christmas with meat. Kill something and cause suffering so that you can eat and stuff your belly with the flesh of an innocent animal

I will, thanks!

Fuck YEAH!!!!!!

"Innocent animal", there is no innocent animal faggot, Nature is a place where you kill for eat and rape for procreate, there is no love, no friendship, no one calls in the next morning, no one feel sorry for no one.

edgkelord

faggot

Yeah and every step is delicious

That's the plan!

>where you kill for eat

Lrn 2 grammar you fucking troglodyte

That's the plan

Thanks for your permission. I think I will.

Everything dies so another can live. Even at the microbial level does this occur barring sulfurical microbe exchange or photosynthesis and to think otherwise is naivete. It's only with excess that we as humans can even consider altruism or favoring foods that aren't "barbaric" as asinine as that can be considered. There may be people who are more altruistic than others but if my child was starving you better believe I would kill whatever I needed to in order to feed them.

Animals got a bum deal in that they are the prey but that is just the unfortunate truth of life.

I will celebrate Christmas eating shit. I really hate Christmas.

yes sireebob

I do it everyday!

is that because you have no one to celebrate it with

Only a pathetic self important piece of shit of a human being doesn't like meat. They are usually effeminate cuckolds that believe what their feminist masters tell them.

>innocent animal
animals have no concept of good or evil, they can not be innocent nor feel guilt

Ham and turkey. And beef the night before. Sausage and eggs for breakfast. Delicious!

it's really primitive and subhuman to eat animals, no doubt about it

I was just gonna order a pizza, but instead, because you're a whiny vegan tard, I'm changing up the dinner.

For the starter I'm having salad and foie gras on lightly toasted pumpernickel. Moving on to the main course, it will be a breaded veal cutlet with roasted potatoes and herbed rice, with a side of steamed vegetables.

For the final course, I will make Ortolan. Described as the cruelest food out there, it is made using an ortolan bird, live. You force feed it so its liver and kidneys expand. You then pluck its eyes out and drown it in Armagnac brandy, killing it and marinating it. After a few hours, you pluck the feathers and roast it on a high heat for 10 minutes. You then put the entire thing in your mouth and chew, bones beak and all, under a napkin. The napkin is traditionally used by the french "to hide your sin from god".

But this christmas, I will eat it in plain sight.

I will then pour a glass delicious port wine and toast to vegans and vegetarians everywhere.

Meat is fucking delicious. Also the tree hugging vegetarians neglect to note that raising vegetable crops does more harm to the environment with plant food and pesticide runoff than raising livestock ever will.

Okay, I will.

That sounds fucking awesome! Cheers to you!

It's been said that plants could be considered animals. They are alive, they get sick and die. Also all plants will readily absorb rotting meat through their root and some have adapted to be carnivorous. Looks like it's inorganic mush for you, at least until some group wants to save the inorganic mush.