What was your first time eating pussy like?

What was your first time eating pussy like?

sqrt (-1)

:'(

That Arby's roast beef sandwich smelled rancid!

twas yummy twat. i loves it. tongue gets hella tired tho, but its sexy when they squirm and get drenched.

Never done it before definitely looking forward to when if it ever happens

She was very sweaty down there and it smelled a little.
I gagged but not enough for her to notice. I could only take a minute or two and then decided to finger her instead.

Was a fucking God from the first time. Tasted like sweet pale pink goth/emo poon at the time.

i was spoiled as a virgin, lost it to a tall blond with an innie that tasted like cotton candy.

oh boy the real world was a disappointment after that one. they are not all built the same.

gagged, nearly puked

yeah its nice. just make sure yall both washed and clean cuz BO is crazy if yalls sweaty. acquired taste, so to speak.

>be me
>16
>on my family couch w my gf
>want to go down on her
>she doesn't want it
>"some things are done for lust, not love. that's one of them"
>I convince her to just let me try it
>reluctantly agrees,
>go down on her
>tastes weird
>feel the little hairs along the inside she missed while shaving
>pulled back up like 30 seconds later
>overall 4.5/10

honestly pretty dissapointing but sparked a passion in me to find a girl and get it right. ever since I've done it with every girl I've been with who would let me

Tasted like a 9 volt battery because she started her period.
>hurrr durrrr no way
Yes it did happen

Forming a mouthful of saliva and literally washing the funk away works.

You're lucky if you come across a pussy that smells absolutely of nothing, most pussys have a stink that isnt too nice to have under your nose for too long.

i?

like bag of sand. no wait - like being cucked by a grill.

In the middle of a field. She had recently gone on the coil so she noticeably tasted of copper, was weird, but went for it anyway. Wasn't my best experience giving head but it wasn't awful.

faggot

i had no idea what i was doing and she didn't come

>most pussys have a stink that isnt too nice
>most pussys

you might just have some bad luck bro, most women have good hygiene and know the basics to not have a rotten cunt.

Awesome. She came multiple times. Its now my favorite thing to do. My current girlfriend can barely handle it, I get her off in less than 5 minutes.

It is the only talent I have in my waste of a life.

>tasted like cotton candy

If that's true, I hope you married her, because in my experience it varies from no taste at all to moldy fish. Maybe she applied some flavored lubricant???

Some girls don't smell too bad, it's mostly down to hygiene. First gf's pussy stank of sweat and stuff, second gf too but less so, third rarely smells at all.

Awesome, tangy, fun.

I'm not the biggest fan of slobbering on my own spit either though, once it's left my mouth. That's just me though.

Ate out my ex last new years eve. Couldn't get my dick hard so I ate her out for half an hour.

I don't mind the slightly sweaty, hint of Pee nature of eating pussy as long as it is healthy and once you dig into it, you find healthy, properly functioning/tasting/smelling pussy. Hell it isn't supposed to smell like roses.

She was sweaty and hairy, have refused to do it to anyone since.

>Maybe she applied some flavored lubricant???
or maybe she was aware enough to take care of herself and not be a lazy stinking bitch?

i'm gonna puke if i keep reading how you idiots really think that a twat should almost always make you gag. not because i know what it's like (trust me I do) but because you think that shit is normal.

A clean pussy doesn't really taste if anything, if you're gonna say shit like it tasted like cotton candy then you better explain that shit.

>you better explain that shit.
i did, my experience the way i remember it twenty years ago, i doubt she applied anything to her twat for flavor considering i spent the entire day with her and we got naked the second we got int my bedroom.

havent done it ive only been with hookers i aint eateing that

Oh boy, i was like 17y/o at the time and she was like 15. It was a day after her period ended or so she told me.
Have you ever had a nose bleed and have blood run down your throat?.

went to town on that urethra thinking it was the clit

goddamn son, that tongue went ham

My oldest daughter was almost 3yo and I'd finished giving her a bath. I layed her down on my bed and tongue kissed her on the mouth for a bit then I went to kissing her kitty. It tasted so good and the little noises she made were so hot.

her we go.

what

awkward
couldn't find a comfortable position for my arms, and she didn't know what to do with her legs. until the last few seconds when she wrapped them around my head and nearly drowned me in her pussy juice, while trying to snap my neck.

shit was cash.

I really hope this is just a troll...

real talk, i prefer doing it when shes laying down hanging off the bed, if im on the bed as well, my arms get fckn tired cuz of the position, even if you flail your arms around grabbing her tits or neck. easiest is being off the bed with a pillow under your knees.

tasted soapy as hell, she wanted to be clean. we planned our car date for weeks to finally fool around. it was at a high school football game at night, said we'd be at the game, really in the car fucking. her dad showed up driving around looking for my car to see if we were in it. windows were foggy, got fucking busted

fucking amateur

so i learned.
sitting on a chair while she lays on the dining room table works very well, also.

Kill me nigger, I've achieved the zenith peak of my motherfuckin skillz

First one I ever ate was the first one I had any experience with. Smelled like a dead rat was buried in there. Being completely inexperienced I thought it was normal. After experiencing other pussies I realize she was just a nasty whore. If they're good and clean they mostly smell of nothing. Most of them have been the same. I did have one that tasted sweet though. Most delicious one I've ever tasted.

It was full of maggots... My first time I practiced on the lady next door who died.

he strikes again.

UR Gay

thank you!!!
i'll be here all week!

don't forget to tip your waitress!
goodnight everybody!!

What part don't you understand?
It's not, it's true. Why would you want it to not be!

Salty unt Hairyy

It was good. She liked it, and I liked making her cum that way.

user moving up in the world

Awful. Smelled and tasted like a sweaty armpit. Almost puked but somehow managed to make her cum. Drank mouthwash for hours afterwards. Been scarred ever since.

I was in Amsterdam a few years back, and I was with this Dutch girl in the red light district. I'd been fucking her for a couple years, so we knew each other pretty well. I'd paid for an hour, and after I butted, we were chilling, and got to talking about bringing in another girl.

There was this German girl who worked on the same street who we were both acquainted with, so we figured we'd have her join us. So Dutchy throws some pants and a top on and runs down to her window to get her, but she wasn't working that day as it turned out, so Dutchy suggests we get the girl in the next window to join us. Neither of us know her, but she's a hot as fuck Bulgarian girl.

Anyway, Dutchy gets her, and we start going at it. They blow me, get me nice and hard, then the Bulgarian chick hops on my dick and Dutchy sits on my face and starts basically grinding my face. Figured what the fuck, it's right there, so got to giving her the ol' lickaroo.

I guess she must have a bidet or something she uses between clients, because shit was pretty immaculate. Didn't really know what I was doing, but I found the clit and just stayed on that fucker. Eventually made her cum.

Fun times.

Was awesome, except this was in the days before women kept themselves shaved. Once they started shaving everything it got even better. I am a master of pussy licking.

Keep in mind that your girl can have multiple orgasms even though you can't. When she comes for the first time, you're just getting started. Hold her down if she thrashes around, and keep licking. You can sometimes give her four or five more crashing climaxes, and they just get better and better for her each time. Most women don;t get to experience this done right and it will blow her mind. It will not only make her your devoted fuck toy, but she will tell her girlfriends and you'll be sure to have them come sniffing around for some of the same treatment if you break up with your original chick.

sounds like a great fucking time. good job man.

More tips please

The family caught me on the act... I took a bit of a beating from the grandson. Would you believe they charged me with abuse of a corpse. How the fuck can you abuse a dead body? It's not like they can feel anything.

check'd

thank you literal xXpussydestroyerXx

it's just comical to me that someone needs to find "the right position" to eat pussy.

do you have it on your calendar as well?

what the fuck happened to spontaneity?

pin the bitches knees into her chin and go to town, have your way with it. anywhere in the house/car/apt/etc.

>I get her off in less than 5 minutes
I could do that with my cock if I wanted to

yeah. its kinda crazy how they can just keep on going. im kind of jealous cuz it takes me a moment to regain myself after i orgasm. sometimes i dont believe my lady when she says its 6 or 7+ times for her.

oh mate that's fucking disgusting

I love that city. Can't stay away. I'm on a first-name basis with far too many of the ladies in De Wallen.

Sadly, that particular Dutch girl has since retired, but still plenty of good times to be had.

don't be afraid to apply pressure
especially near the end.

also remember that every woman reacts differently, some like that hard hummingbird speed tongue, some like the teasey, or varying degrees.

experiment until you find something she likes.

its not "the right position" nigger. shit annoys you while you're going at it, like your arms and tongue getting tired while you're going at it. these just tips and tricks, don't condescend man.

oh my god... just spread her legs and lick, fag

i was in like high school or some shit
we were at her house while her parents were out
she sat on the living room couch
i got on my knees and ate her out
her dad saw us
i left

so just travel to amsterdam and just get to know them? i'm genuinely interested with that city.

>More tips please

1) cleanliness is obligatory, do it after a shower or at least a bidet.

2) Licking the alphabet actually works.

3) If she's slow to cum, gently suck on the clitoris in between licks, this will engorge it with blood and make it more sensitive.

4) most (but not all) women really, really, REALLY like having their assholes licked during their orgasms.

5) Fingering the G Spot is helpful, but even better is putting a finger in the ass and then fingering the G spot through the front wall of the rectum. You can push pretty hard here and it will definitely make her cum harder. Not all chicks enjoy this, but I corrupted almost every one I tried it with.

you miss the 'first time' bit?
i've gotten a lot better at it since,

i also believe you're assuming i'm a youngfag.
i've eaten many a pussy, and never disappointed once.

actually, that memory made we wax nostalgic. thank you, youngfag

So is the whole broad strokes technique bullshit?

sauce?

true, use your hands and play around while licking. once you get a rhythm, change it up and attack either the lips/clit/ass. slow licks, wet your finger and apply gentle pressure on the asshole. improvise and act accordingly to reactions.

The alphabet??? Really?!! Dude that's fucking hilarious when it happens I'll fuckin try it

to each his own my brother, I just don't need a certain position or any of that shit, if were to hang myself and some bitch came in and did a handstand and put her twat in my face i'd eat it.

Pretty much. Started out, I would just walk around, find a girl who looked hot to me, and give her a go (assuming she didn't fail my rip-off interview). I still do that sometimes, but I have my list of girls who are my go-tos, girls I know will always give me a good time and not try to overcharge me.

I usually wind up going for two weeks at a time or so, so I wind up seeing the same girls sometimes 5 or 6 times in one trip. Been doing this for about 6 years now, so I know some of these girls pretty well. Even have a few girls' email/number/whatsapp/FB/ etc. We chat sometimes while I'm back at home.

I have a super-sensitive sense of smell, she reeked like a dead fish, it generally put me off going down on women for 3-4 years.

>but I corrupted almost every one I tried it with.
good tip
funny how they don't like it up the ass until it makes them cum.

aight, i dig the spontaneity. enjoy the pussy til your time is up man.

Was pretty good, she tasted great. Only bad thing was she was sitting on my face and nearly broke my nose cause she slammed her pubic bone into it when she came

I tend to have very good success with my fingers. I don't like to finger girls lying on their back, I like to get them either on their side or in doggy. Start with one finger, then get the second one in, curve downwards, and hit the g spot. Just adjust speed and intensity based on their reactions,

I'm very consistently able to make girls cum hard doing that.

sweet. how much is a usual charge and agenda if you don't mind me asking.

not at all, for some it works. others not so much.
as i said, every pussy is different.

try sliding your finger tip along the back of the vagina, no more than the second knuckle. you'll find a sort of triangle if you do it right. massage it firmly, not hard, while stimulating her clit.

post results. ;-)

>be me age 16
>at gf's house for dinner, had been dating for about 3 months
>her parents have to go drop off her little bro at hockey practice, ask us if we want to come to watch him practice
>gf declines, says she wants to bake cookies with me at home for desert
>parents leave, we go to her room and start making out
>we were each other's first as far as messing around goes, both of us had only made out up to this point
>hadn't had her home alone yet,so i turn off the lights, lay her down and rip off her pants and panties
>shove my face in her crotch and start searching for the almighty clitoris with my tongue
>feels like she has never shaved in her life, want to pull away feeling pretty grossed out at this monstrous bush
>she seems to like it so I keep going, eat her out for a solid 5 min
>stopped after that because pubes were overpowering my senses
>remind her we were supposed to be making cookies
>ohya.png
>run downstairs and make cookie dough, get cookies in oven and head to bathroom to pick pubes from my teeth and try to look as normal as possible before her parents return
>mfw first time munching bush ever was the bushiest to date

It went great, was her first time too and she didn't expect me to volunteer to go down on her. Pulled off her underwear and stared at that pussy for like 10 seconds, then went to town. She came 17 fucking times that night, about 8 of those from my mouth, the rest with my hands (I'd done hand stuff with an ex before this girl).
Was a great night, still together

it's a game of reactions, sometimes my girl likes slobbering, sometimes just cute licks/kisses on the vag while rubbing her clit with my fingers. it's a subtle dance, just start off softly and do whatever feels good for her. when she reacts, you'll know.

take it one step further...

>3 months
damn, that's a long wait, i was with my girl less than a week before we fucked

We were both in sports and went to different schools, so we only really got to see each other on the weekends

Well, generally the way it works is €50 gets you 15-20 minutes, plus a few extra minutes to get naked and get dressed after. That should typically include a blowjob and sex, though some girls may limit you to only one position at that rate. It is starting to change, though, rates are going up recently, for example, 50 might get you only a blowjob and sex might cost 50 more, though usually you'll get more time then.

Some girls there will try to rip you off, though. They might charge more to take their top off, more to let you touch them, more for more positions, might try to kick you out early, etc. Gotta know how to watch out for the scam artists,

My regular girls tend to give me better rates and better service. I get an hour and a half or so for €150 sometimes. Depends on the girl.

Your girl is a slut

>feels like she has never shaved in her life

i feel ya pain, was the second chick i banged, first was bald and this bitch drops her panties to reveal a disgusting mound of hair, being the kid i was i power through and go to town.

was not worth it, wish i was the man i am today and told her to GTFO.

>slut
virgin detected