BDSM/bondage Thread. Stories, pictures, questions or tips and tricks. All bdsm goes

BDSM/bondage Thread. Stories, pictures, questions or tips and tricks. All bdsm goes.

I myself have got a question. Has anybody here ever choked your partner unconcious? Would really love to try it with my partner who has agreed to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ukms81OdHwc
youtu.be/0ZelzOOufpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how about more puddems

>partner
What are you, a fag?
It's not really BDSM but my wife is really into being owned by me. She has my initials branded on her back. She refuses to wear clothes at home because "you should always be able to use my body".

Don't choke till she passes out, only do that after doing it a few times and getting used to her tells, shits easy to take too far.

One of the best shags in my life was when (now ex) gf tied me to the bed then climbed on top after teasing me quite a bit, she was wearing a laced see through dress too. Was sexy as fuck her teading my cock then slowly sliding me inside of her as I was unable to move or do anything.

I choke my Girlfriend unconscious when she ask for it but you have to be careful because if you're not paying attention to the moment she goes out you can seriously kill her. i just let her get lightheaded and she goes out about 30 seconds later. i dont advise this unless you have experience

Teasing*

My sub*, better?

That's really hot though. What is she into?

tell me more, how do i know when i have to stop choking ?

We've been doing choking for quite some time, and I tried to choke her out this morning but I kinda realized the danger of it so we tried to do some research but didn't really find much useful info. Some people are saying it's safe, some are saying it will kill you.

Do you have any input or info to give?

This isn't too hard to do with blood choking but I wouldn't recommend it with air choking. Place your hand on her neck with your fingers and thumb on her jugular and carotid with the web of your hand on her esophagus. Then, press in with your fingers and thumb and up (but not into the esophagus much/at all) with the web of your hand. This will create the sensation of being choked without restricting air too much and will still cause her to pass out from the blood choke. She'll recover within a few seconds of you releasing your grip.

i am having the same issue...

>That's really hot though
Yeah, that's why I said it.
>What is she into?
She acknowledges that it's my responsibility to spank her when she misbehaves(I've only had to once). She also refuses to acknowledge that she's literate because according to her "a lady does not know how to read".

No kind of choking is "safe" but you can take precautions to make it a lot less dangerous. See my post above about blood vs air choking.

my girlfriend likes to fight it for pleasure sake but when we first started we covered her nise an mouth until she stopped struggling as much and kept going further each time, the main problem with choking her neck to make her pass out is if you put too much pressure you can cause the windpipe to collapse or if youre putting pressure on her artery she will die. its really a dangerous kink that takes a lot of trust and time learning her tells when shes about to go out.

So you mean the web of my hand below her esophagus and then push up while stopping blood flow?

Did you pinch her nose and just cover her mouth or some special technique? I imagine it has to be kind of difficult to keep the mouth tightly covered

just a note to this, the problem is if you hold it too long youre restricting blood to her brain and can cause brain damage, but again no choking is safe

No, on the esophagus and just under the chin, where the neck meets the head. So, you press upward into the... mouth area essentially? Sitting up, try it on yourself. Press upward, and you'll feel like you're being choked but you will still be able to breathe reasonably well.

Start out genrly choking, so she can still breath but struggles to then cut the air off fully just as you both finish. Done this and whilst it seemed reasonably safe shit is still really dangerous, can cause things like popped blood vessels etc. Choking can and has lead to death quite easily if you can't tell the difference between she is just about to pass out to she is not going to wake back up.

thanks, never tried blood choking since she really seems to be into air choking (i love when she breathes heavily through the mouth) and i never even thought of blood choking before you told me.

What is the difference regarding the possible dangers ? As far as I know it's not such a big difference wether you pass out by having too less air or too less blood

just like that, nothing special or simple. you just need a strong grip. skin to skin contact makes a great seal

i dont know if its true or not but i read blood choking isn't nearly as an erotic feeling as air choking. i refuse to try it on my girlfriend so i have no real world experience to make a good opinion on it

I've also done this and do it by covering the mouth with my palm and pinching the nose shut with my thumb and the side of my index finger. Just a heads up, it produces a much stronger fear/fight or flight reflex. Blood choking you kinda drift off, covering the mouth and nose makes you panic.
Main difference is, unless you fuck up and fall putting pressure on her esophagus as you do, you won't collapse her windpipe from blood choking. That's the danger with "regular" choking is that you crush the windpipe and then even if you let up, you're fucked unless you keep an intubation kit next to your condoms.

you can stop choking her when she didn't move for 5 minutes

Well, it's not like there is an objective erot-o-meter out there. Different strokes for different folks and all that. My partner likes blood choking, but not air choking. I'm sure there are people on the reverse. If she's into oxygen deprivation, try using a bag or covering the mouth and nose. These are both riskier than blood choking imo, but not as bad as windpipe choking, which I can't in good conscience recommend trying due to the risk level. Also, if anyone has any questions about BDSM in general, I've been in the scene for a few years now and have tried a fair amount of stuff. Happy to field whatever questions I can on any subject.

Damn, you're very much right. Do you know which gives more pleasure though on a light scale, air or blood choking?

Alright, thanks.

Varies on the person. Not really an objective answer for that.

How old are you now, and how old were you when you started out with bdsm?

So what's the safest way to choke without or with just a minimal risk of injuries / death ? As far as I read now it's blood choking. But I still don't get where to choke the blood. Is there a manual/website with a tutorial ?

she was into age play. I was able to hypnotize her, made her into the cutest most innocent 5 year old I could. she saw Me as being her real Daddy. All her cares where gone. When I made her 5 all she cared about was coloring, strawberries, cuddles, and adventures with Me. I gained her trust. she had no way of knowing what was to come.

It was late one night. a movie just finished. I knew exactly what was to come. I started rubbing her down there. she asked Me "Daddy, what are you doing"? I told her that sometimes Daddy's like to touch girls in special ways. she giggled and said "Daddy's are weird".

Eventually she tried moving My hand. This served to only encourage Me. "Daddy, I don't think this is what little girls and Daddy's do", she said. I told her that I only wanted to make her feel good and she would like it. she asked Me to stop as I was pulling down her pants. she may have had the mind of a five year old, but the body of an adult was clearly aroused.

"Daddy, please stop. it feels weird". This sent Me over the edge. I wasn't going to be able to stop My self. I forced My self into her tight cunt as she started to cry, "Daddy, this hurts, it feels weird. Please Daddy, Please stop". she started to cry. her tears made Me want to go harder. "It's ok, Daddy likes to touch little girls in special ways", I told her.

her crying soon turned into ambivalence as her fighting stopped. I came in her, told her what a good girl she was for pleasing Daddy. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had. she was thoroughly traumatized. As she desperately tried to get away from her newest rapist I knew I had complete control over her. I brought her back under hypnosis and told her that 5 year old her wouldn't remember, and made her back into her 19 year old self.

Afterwards she told Me that she had mixed feelings. I raped the 5 year old from time to time. I believe that each time she blocked out the memory, though her regular old self would remember. she loved every moment of it.

I'm 26 and have been curious since I was into my teens. Got into "the scene" and started going to parties, events, classes etc when I was... 22? 23? Somewhere in there.
Did you read my previous posts? If you have and still don't get it I'll try to find you a tutorial somewhere.

Just tried blod choking myself a bit, and my god dit it feel good. I god this amazing sensation in my legs and after my face felt like it was gonna explode it felt so good everywhere. I'm very much gonna order my sub to do this to be next time we meet.

Carotid Artery

You mean your dom? Quit pretending you're not a switch.

Yeah, I'm a switch so I like both sides of it. Way hotter with whatever flavor of person you're into straddling you and pinning you down by your neck while they do it. Add in some face slapping to bring you back to Earth after you fade out? Top notch stuff.

I myself am the dom. I do however enjoy getting choked too, let my sub express her feelings a bit before i take back complete control.

Switch

a tutorial would be just great !

just tried this: “No, on the esophagus and just under the chin, where the neck meets the head. So, you press upward into the... mouth area essentially? Sitting up, try it on yourself. Press upward, and you'll feel like you're being choked but you will still be able to breathe reasonably well.“ but it didn't work for me or i did something wrong.

I'm really excited to try this out now. So you think that if I take it easy and communicate well with her, I could try choking her out?

>if I take it easy and communicate well with her, I could try choking her out?
If you arre asking permission on Sup Forums you should choke yourself out.
You heard me numb nuts ...choke yourself.

ITT: beta teens pretending to be experienced doms.

Yeah... maybe it's not what you meant, but it sounds like you're planning to sneak/ramp this up without really discussing it. That's not ok. You both need to talk explicitly and specifically about what you're looking to do and how far you're willing to go. This is not some shit you can "ease someone into" in the moment.
Looking for a guide for you, keep finding MMA shit lol I'll find one in a bit, hang in there.

thanks a lot, user. wish you a very merry Christmas

No no, absolutely not. We have talked about it, we discuss every session we have etc.. She's told me she is ok with it and that she wants to try getting choked unconcious by me.

Now that I read what i replied I agree that it sounds shady. I expressed myself in a bad way, excuse me.

Just rape her

Have you done anything that can be seen in any vids or pics or such?

edgelord detected

So..

My girlfriend's told me that one of her ex boyfriends used to really be into bdsm. This kind of intimidates me. She's always seemed to be more experienced in bed than me although she claims I'm incredible in bed and she wants me to fuck like me rather than someone else. What are some things to try to maybe spice it up?We've kept it pretty standard so far

Ah, then yeah, if you're both onboard and have informed consent, it's definitely doable. Just don't feel like you need to go from zero to pass out in one go. In fact, I'd recommend trying out lighter choking over several sessions with time in between outside of the scene to talk about it before going for pass out.
Nah, not a lot. A few artsy rope photos I did for a friend's shoot, but I don't think there's anything with my face in it. I'm not really into being video'ed/having photos taken.
This one isn't great, but does show the hand placement I use at the end
youtu.be/ukms81OdHwc
This one is a better overall intro to the subject, but she doesn't use the same hand positioning as me
youtu.be/0ZelzOOufpc
An easy mode starter would be light bondage. Use cuffs (leather ones with padding, not metal handcuffs) or bondage tape (which is great and super easy to use). Keep some EMT shears on hand if you use the tape though, can be a bitch to get off.

buy sex toys e.g. dildos or vibrators, try fisting, try spanking and then try choking

Choking is fun, but not to the point of unconsciousness. Pretty dangerous and the situation can easily escalate, and if you're untrained in CPR/first aid you could potentially be in a world of shit.

You also have to think about the current climate of SJW "wahhhh everything is rape" bullshit. Do you really want to open yourself up to accusations of rape because she was unconscious and, after the fact, had a change of heart?

There are many more things you can do that can give your sub a feeling of helplessness and fear - be creative.

Pic related - fun I had with a sub on the weekend, she is a pain slut. Been a dom for years and know how to push limits while still being in control of the situation.

just watched both videos, i find the first one a bit better, even though it is more about breath play than actually choking. will try the choking like it is shown during the last seconds. Do you think choking her like this in missionary is as safe as shown in the video where she's choking him from behind ?

Have chocked her, but not til unconscious but she got weak

she drank GHB once and she was so fucked, loved fucking her like a blow up doll

Pic related

Probably not -as- safe, because if for some reason you lost your balance and your weight shifted to your choking hand you could put some pressure on her windpipe, but honestly, it's probably fine. I do it a lot and I've never had a problem.
Where did you find GHB?

thanks, see my last question

>Where did you find GHB?

I don't know, she bought it

Beat you to it haha

Anyone lurking?

Nah son, I'm posting.

Forgot pic

choking myself now whilst wanking in my wife's stockings

Sometimes my gf tries to get me to simulate raping her. Didn't want to type out the story unless Sup Forums wanted more

Oh yeah, blindfolds are great too. Basically no risk of injury (unless she trips lol), and if you're new and nervous it can take some of the pressure off you because she can't tell if you're building suspense and teasing or just trying to figure out how to unfasten the cuffs haha Blindfold her, cuffs her to the bed tease her with a feather and fuck her. Easy enough to do, kinky enough to "spice up" an otherwise vanilla sex life, but tame enough that almost no one that's into BDSM would have any issues with it.

I really want to dominate and do all this with a chick, but when I actually am alone with them I couldn't care less about it all and just want to fuck. Can anyone else relate? Maybe I'm just lazy.

tell us more !

my gf still hates me for once pretending to rape her... (she had been raped when she was like 15yrs old and had a flashback)... all because I read that the girls like it and like to be dominated by force

what app tho?

philips HUE

Yeah... that's not some shit you spring on people because some guy on Sup Forums said that "bitches love being dominated, just do it", especially if you knew she had been raped.
The vibrator/app is called Lush made by LoveSense. Haven't used that particular one, but app-controlled vibrators are fun. We have a WeVibe 4 and it's good fun.

blindfold, handcuff and then use magic wand vibrator

>> profit!

I got nothing to add, I just wanted to post this gif

>be me, 18 year old user, chillin in my gf's room
>she's getting playful, rubs her delicate feet on my cock
>ohfuckyes.dpn
>get up and try to be all dominant in the way I'm taking off all her clothes
>she resists a little, clearly by her face, she wants it, she's just pushing me back with her feet
>try to get in between her legs, but she fights back with her arms
>hit me in the face
>bitch what?
>I went full ham on that female and accidentally hit her in the throat really hard with my head
>still got sex
>I'm not a little bitch beta

Basically, though not every woman likes the magic wand. A lot of women find it so strong it just gets desensitizing.

i thougt the story would be more spectacular

You thought wrong, nigger

i bought one for Christmas (not the original but same type, wireless and a bit smaller) but I haven't told my gf yet. i wanna surprise her.. any hints how to do so ?

additional info: she never used sex toys before, so this would be the 1st time for her. We talked about trying it sometime and she consented

the lush isnt that hardcore

pro tip?
Tape it to the clitoris

love that shit. the metal head/mouth pieces are the best

riiiiiight

the wand i bought

buy a double ended dildo and tell her
"honey, i cant do this without you. are you with me right?"

Hard to say without knowing you guys' dynamic. Overall, I'd say pair it with something you've already done and know she likes. If she likes to dress up for you, tell her to put on an outfit and use it on her until she's soaking through her panties. If she's into rope, tie her in a double futo or with and use it on her. Also, do some foreplay before you break it out. If she's not used to using sex toys and not already aroused, pressing one to her clit apropos of nothing could just be awkward. If she's shy about it, maybe leave it out with instructions to use it to get herself ready for you, but that she's not allowed to cum. It'll give her the chance to get acquainted with it on her own and figure out how she likes it without feeling "on the spot". After that, you can make her show you how she wants you to use it on her while you watch her get herself off. Lot of options, just do what works best for your dynamic.

It could cause potential life altering side effects. Or you know, kill her.