Sup, Sup Forums?

Sup, Sup Forums?
Been "coming" here for the past decade, give or take. Lurking for a long time recently, posting now only because I am lost and in need of guidance.
You see, it is the Steam Winter Sale, and I have 20 dollars in my Steam Wallet. On what game should I spend it on? I prefer RPGs, roguelikes, and others of that ilk, but the concept of playing shoot 'em ups or, perchance, fighting games, as well as hack n slash.
Fuckin' hate RTS games though. Kinda want to play/get a Final Fantasy game, though, since I haven't in forever.
Pic is of my fiancee.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054563040/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get darkest dungeon

Darkest dungeon fucking sucks.

Get Stardew Valley OP. If you enjoyed the Harvest Moon games, you'll love it.

Actually have it for "free" right now, because my friend account shared it on Steam. Might give it a try.

What's your fiancee's name?

Lies. You would never post a nude of your fiancee for other bros to gawk at

She's sleeping in the room next to me.
Here's a better pic of her, taken in our apartment. Far more recent.
We're just a little bit of.. exhibitionists?

If you think you know her, guess. I'll tell you if you're right.

she fat doe

you should take some pics of her while she's asleep

also, check out wasted

Beautiful wide hips.
She's only 155 lbs at 5 foot 6 inches. Literally 25 on the BMI scale, the first one the classifies as being overweight.
In other words, she's meaty, but not really fat. Regardless, I love her to death, and she lets me pound her pussy like crazy while she calls me daddy, so fuck you.

Ew there is grime on the side of your tub.

Daddy? Really?

I just went to go get some creepshots, but she is 100% under the blankets. No use even trying to get a "good" shot, she's a stupidly light sleeper.
Moved into a shitty apartment to get away from shittier people. Rent is easy, location is good. We're cleaning it up as we go.
She's into DDLG and usually wants to roleplay every time we fuck. And if I do it to initiate, she gets horny a lot faster and generally we just fuck more. So, yeah.

She has a nice ass. You should whip it with a belt as often as possible.

>she's into ddlg

nice mate so are me and my girl

Get Balder's Gate 1&2

Fucking. It's sad when that's all there is to it, but whatever you like, I guess

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054563040/ dead by daylight thanks

She's not into spanking, sadly. Not masochistic at all, and pain is a great way to not get pussy.
She likes being restrained, choked, generally just held down.
I guess to elaborate, ever since I've known her she's always been a little, basically. She always imagines she's between 11-12 whenever we have sex, and prefers daddy-daughter talk to anything else.
Whaddaya mean? Why's it sad?

my gf is the deepest sleeper i know. i fingered her ass for about ten minutes before she realized something was happening and even then she just rolled onto her side and told me to fuck off before falling immediately back asleep.

Jealous. I've always really wanted to fuck her in her sleep. She wakes up if I even fuckin' breathe wrong when she's in the room.

i've woken her up by fucking her before. it's a rare treat because she almost never sleeps on her back, but she usually falls asleep in just panties so it's easy to do.

Well, I just like to think there's more to it than just fucking, but that's just me

Your fiancee is fat

Post a picture of the last girl you fucked.