Name a good episode since the split

name a good episode since the split
all i can think of is:
*the big argument where opie threatens to fire jim
*louis ck talking about how he's such an asshole he completely fucked up production of his new show and didn't have any money for advertising
*jim brewer talking about his family

that's all i got.
thousands of hours of shit otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7d2irE8CQU
youtube.com/watch?v=HBkMXPGHDU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just listen to Gavin Mcinnes, East Side Dave, and High Society Radio.

currently the peripheral O&A people are better than the main people

Is there anyone more cucked than Jim Norton?

He literally needs to stay there to not starve to death.

i was with him until he defended amy schumer when she stole from patrice oneil
also, he's no longer "funny jimmy" and is now "straight talking, let me tell you about my liberal values" jimmy

>is now "straight talking, let me tell you about my liberal values" jimmy
That is the absolute worst part about the show, and has been for years. Not just Jimmy, but anytime anyone on the show gets up on their soapbox and takes an issue seriously rather than joking about it.

>Rape story
>"God... some people just need to be shot."
>"Absolutely sickening."

Really taking a stand there boys. Being shocked about a generic rape story. Ant would get preachy with his race stuff, and I didn't mind that unless it took over 20 minutes, but when Jimmy gets serious about something where no one argues against him, I just skip it now. Not entertaining in the least.

Jimmy equating some old farm technique of castrating goats to terrorism because they're both "the same part of the brain, a complete lack of empathy for others". Shut up and be funny.

>Greggshells
>Erock skips work to watch Scott Shannon's panel
>Nopie episodes
It's still work a pirate

>Tfw jimmy's contract runs out in october and opie is scrambling to have as many regular third seaters on the show in order to trick one into taking jimmy's spot

He's The Worm now.
On the UFC podcast he told both the contenders that he was rooting for them and was called out by the second one.
He even ironically called himself a worm.

When some comedian hounded the piss out of the Stangle brothers and made them quit on air. That was solid cringe through the entire show.

>Dassabesso, just thir micanfucken

Tits with Hick Henley and 600 pound Tongue in the Morning.
How long until Opie goes full Scott Shannon mode and implements phone scams and war of the roses?

jimmy wants to leap out of his chair and make a jimmy shaped hole in the studio wall. it's really fucking uncomfortable when it's just jim and opie trying to pretend they don't hate each other

Morning b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-boys

Ron and Fez, particularly the years where Fez is losing his mind, are true talkshowkino.

most accurate statement of 2016.

I can't wait until Ant signs him to his own network. Fuck getting fired was the best thing for him. Granted, he had the self-funding to make it happen, but fuck he is literally saving the medium with his shit.

Ant knows he's not hip anymore and is giving opportunities to guys with talent and is building something.

Can't fucking wait.

ME: (in highpitched voice) What are you talkin' about? The show's better than ever *sniffs*.

Jimmy: These babyboy ssssssssssscumbagssss always cry when they can't have their way. It's DISGUSTING.

ME: Vurry good, Jimmy. TRAVIS WHERE WE AT ON THAT AUDIO

i never laughed out loud at ron and fez, but there was some deep fucking comedy there with fez going crazy

Ron's really manipulative, but it's comedy gold.

>ME: (in highpitched voice) What are you talkin' about? The show's better than ever *sniffs*.

listening to him sniffle when he was arguing with jimmy and being like we're not friends just turned me off forever from that show.

i dont care if ant hits his trailor park gf, I'm with him

Does Lady Di still call in? She was the best part of O&A

she called in while having a psychotic episode awhile back, rambling about how she was in the navy

Di has gone insane
she lives in a halfway house
and thinks she's 20 again and on a boat in the navy

couldn't tell you, I stopped listening after about 10 shitty O&J episodes in a row. Anthony and Jimmy are what held that show together, without anthony it will fade into obscurity

Jim is a literal cuck

he just needs to come out as gay and turn into the O&J version of Fez

I've had plenty of laughs at Ron and Fez but it's definitely long form. I don't think you can give people random clips to listen to the way you can with O&A, but Fez trying to make his cat talk is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Two hours of Ron acting like he's about to move on and Fez just crumbling.

That game show where you had to guess the actor by the film quote and every one of them had the word "faggot" in it killed me as well. Fez never could take a joke towards the end.

I would occasionally listen to O+A shows and some where kind of funny. Listening to this opie and jimmy fight on youtube and it is so fucking awkward. The girl they had on is so quiet and uncomfortable.

To be fair it was entirely Esther's fault and she probably knew what she was doing, that fine piece of Asian ass.

the best part was when she says something about being hated for her comedy act, and opie says "no, they hate you because of your stupid laugh" and you can tell he was genuinely pissed at her and that she understood it

nopie

No human being on Earth is less talented than Opie.

Jim and Anthony were funny, but Opie was always there to ruin every single funny bit.

Who Ron & Fez here?

In a way, Ron and Fez are pretty much the opposite of O&A. Opie and Anthony couldn't stand each other but stayed together because they worked well together. Ron and Fez loved each other and Ron was willing to carry his buddy through years of radio as his life fell apart. They're true bros.

Boring thread guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7d2irE8CQU

opie led the boys into literally hundreds of great bits you generic reddit autist

what do you expect, reddit faggots put an embargo on all O&A discussion.

STINKS
BABIES
BABY-BOY

damn what's that music at the start?

will there ever be a show as funny as opie and anthony ever again?

i don't think anything will ever come close from 2006 to 2011 that show was the perfect storm of comedy

patrice was alive, louis ck and bill burr were nobodies,jimmy was still angry and didn't become a pontificating asshole yet,anthony wasn't obsessed with black crime statistics

he also stopped so many by talking retarded calls you ballwashing fag

The ep with Artie and Bobby Lee had me howling. Anything with Bobby's personal life being exposed usually does that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBkMXPGHDU0

That shipped sailed ant. Even Luis j Gomez wants nothing to do with you nowadays and that guys a pro coattail rider.

AS

>some comedian

Pete Davidson

thanks anons

opie & dopie

JUST