ITT:

ITT:

Absolutely disgusting food or condiments people scarf down.

Pic related for me, anyone who enjoys this putrid fucking shit needs to be taken out back and given two bullets to the back of the skull. Holy shit, why the fuck would anyone eat this shit? First and only time I tried it I projectile vomited instantly

meh its good on ham sandwiches, also makes the best seafood, potato, and macoroni salad.

If you eat ketchup, you are an absolutely, complete fucking degenerate that probably has down syndrome

People who consume any mayonnaise other than Duke's

OP here, agreed.

People ruin perfectly good steaks with that shit.

Did your uncle use ketchup as lube when he raped you? Is that why you hate ketchup so much?

ranch on anything except salad

What do you autists dip fries in? If you say ranch, mayo, or vinegar, I will murder you.

I eat mine dry, like a fucking adult.

Mayo Masterrace :^)
>vinegar???????????¿?¿¿

can you just get this at any store never seen it.

Vinegar ?

Mayonnaise is gross too, that shit and miracle whip is mostly grease.

Not either of those two. I only dip cheesy fries in ranch. I dip normal fries in ketchup. Never tried vinegar. Sounds fucking disgusting.

Depends man. Like that shit on fries, or hamburgers is O.K. But not steaks, or craft dinner, or shit like that.

if you eat this by itself you need to be lynched

they taste better /w out condiments unless you have spicy ketchup. as long as they arent fucking plastered in salt

I eat poutines nigger

This will be dubs

I could never dip fries in anything. I want to taste the fries, not a mouthful of tomato

A FUCKING LEAF

Anything mexican is dirt tier and should stay on their side of the wall.

do you also eat boiled potatoes plain.

It is literally only available in the southern united states, sorry if you live elsewhere

>poutine
>fries
>gravy
>tonsil stones

Fuck off Canada

Canada I am so jealous of poutine, literally the only thing I am envious of you syrup sucking sons of bitches about

>Never been to Pancho Villa

>pic related.

Seriously you fucking savages, cook your fucking meat. To anyone who eats tbeir meat like this, enjoy your diseases. I like my meat like any man, well done!

every white girl every you mean

fuck you maple faggoy

I can consume this stuff plain. It is also my condiment of choice for sandwiches and corn dogs.

>diseases

As long as the meat reaches a certain temp, you don't have nothing to worry about, homosex.

Rare/med. rare is tippy top elder god-tier. Anyone who cooks their steaks to well done is an uncultured degenerate

ive eaten ultra rare steak my entire life, what diseases do i have?

why would you want to murder people over eating mayonnaise? or "miracle whip"?

you're nuts. you say peopel that eat a condiment need to be murdered?

what the hell are you, crazy? if anyone should be put to death its you for saying such crazy things.

People who use a shit load of cream and sugar in their coffee should die

420 suck Balut all dai

people that think that people should die for enjoying a flavorful condiment should be shot.

Medium-well and Well-done are degenerate as fuck and should be considered a hate crime

Apparently, people make cakes with this fucking shit...

Agreed. I only use a tiny bit of sugar. not very much. I can't stand all them turbo sweet coffees you find at coffee shops, I want to taste the coffee.

I'm a poorfag and can't get fresh ground coffee so I get cans of Folgers. The first smell of a fresh opened can is orgasmic...

Offbyoneitus

This. Steak is meant to be tender and juicy, not charred to a crisp. And it's a fact that bison can't even be cooked beyond medium without ruining it.

This disgusting shit right here.

Along with these floppy gross disks.

Someone needs to introduce proper mustard to America

This man knows his stuff. You people make me sick

This is now a food gore thread

All mustard is shit. You can't spell it without "tard".

Poutine master race

You also can't spell it without "must"

So you "Must" have it

Tard

anything containing vinegar.
The smell has the same effect on me as fresh turd mixed with rotten egg

if a recipe requires it, i'll substitute lemon juice

>not liking steaks rare or medium rare
Yeah you ol' pussy ass, cake ass, punk ass, trick ass, sucka ass, fuck ass. dick in the booty ass, ky jelly packin' ass nigga you better get your bitch ass up off the street nigga you got 5 seconds to get your hatin' ass up outta here 'cause there some trill ass nigga in this muthafucka

This is what raw steaks do to your mind. Point proven.

Fucking TARTAR SAUCE IF YOU DIP YOUR PIZZA IN TARTAR SAUCE YOU ARE NOT HUMAN

>making millionaires in the music industry
Indeed.

correct, hellmans ftw

Who in the fuck dips pizza in tartar sauce?

If you dip pizza in any sauce besides garlic you're a fucking animal.

Try eating venison anywhere near past rare...like taking a bite of a big piece of rope

Tartar sause if for fish

makes a helluva rap song tho

Its called not being a pussy. Eat your meat cooked faggot. Real men have real teeth.

MUSTARD ON THE BEAT HOE

there arent aby bacteria or parasites withing the steak itself, as long as u sear the outside ur fine,minced meat on the other hand should always be well done bc all the meat has been mixed through and shit. Yes americans,your med rare burgers are an awful idea

OP, the only thing I like Miracle Whip for is when making chicken salad.
As many have said, Duke's is best mayo, Hellman's isn't bad.
I almost never use ketchup. I would rather dip fries in mustard than ketchup. Especially love brown mustard (on some rye bread with ham and swizziss, aw yeah).
Med-rare is the only way to order a steak, and whoever said they don't like pickles is a faggot.
Oh, and if you're buying a salad dressing, go with ones from Ken's Steak House.

All fish that isn't shellfish. Especially salmon that shit is fucking gross.

Love fries in tartar sauce, when eating fried shrimp, fish, clams, etc.

Mustard
Got food poisoning from that shit.

Fuck marshmallows especially peeps.

>adults enjoy bland food without condiments

I totally prefer catsup to my fries. I prefer Bernaise to my steak though.

fish is fucking great stfu

Burgers I do medium, steaks mid-rare. If you're worried, just freeze it once and you'll kill anything you're worried about.

Just googled that, and it sounds fucking disgusting.

If you don't like salmon, you should try something like swordfish or sea bass. They're much firmer and less fishy, it's like eating a white steak.

>I have to have mommy mask food with other flavors so I won't be a fussy eater

Bet you drench your veggies in cheese too

I don't live in the US, but I've never tried any mayo that can compare to pic related.

Nothing wrong with a little cheese on broccoli, my man, even though I like it without. And when you ask what I want on my baked potato, the answer is EVERYTHING. Cheese, bacon, green onion, sour cream, whatever else the fuck you have, just load that tater up, son.

Shut up and go sip your sizzurp.

>Gross dark yellow sticky stuff
>Name is literally POOP-ON
I'm sure it would be good if that name didn't make me lose my appetite

I'd try it for sure where would you find swordfish?

Dont judge until youve tried. Literally the best version of fries out there. Ive tried many kinds before.

I use many condiments for my side starch. Salt, butter, garlic butter etc etc etc If it tastes good I go with it, like a reasonable adult.

fish mongers....wtf

k, will order it if I ever get the chance, and probably feel disgusted and not finish it.

There's a few intestinal parasites you could have but you'd never know.

Those 'people' who slather ketchup on everything.
Have this mate who has it with pizza as a dip

I dip my fries in a bowl of white vinegar, I thought that was normal? The fuck is wrong with you spergs?

Just be mindfull that like everything. Some places will be shit. A burger at some shithole with a dirty kitchen is nothing like the buger at the city's burger joint.

Anyways, hope you enjoy if you do

give and example of a parasite that lives in cows muscle tissue.
>there's no such thing

Ive heard of vinegar on top, but never as a fuxking dip. Soggy shit

For pizza I prefer a garlic dressing.

plus is fucking awesome. By themselves they're horrendous.

If you don't got sauce then your lost
But you can also get lost in the sauce

I guess its something I'd ask a local to guide me through, since if I am ever in Canada it would most probably be to visit someone i know.

Enjoy your chewy sandpaper you faggot, steak ain't food unless its bloody

I keked

What does that make? Some sort of thousand island clone?