Warcraft Arthas sequel WHEN? They need to expand the Warcraft universe next, not just more first war

Warcraft Arthas sequel WHEN? They need to expand the Warcraft universe next, not just more first war

It would do poor in the theaters because there are no good guys and the bad guys win.

>ANOTHER fucking Sup Forumseddit thread
kill yourself

>Uther
>Not a good guy

Jaina too. Audiences love a well meaning good guy falling to the dark side

Warcraft is a Hollywood franchise moron, fuck off

He's in WC3 very briefly, does very little in it an dbehind the scenes, and dies like a punk.

Jaina was scene furniture. She also does absolutely nothing.

The only good guys are the Orcs sort of and the NE and both are so disconnected to Arthas's story for the most part it would be pointless.

They would probably change it up so it fits into a 2 hour movie, Arthas acts as a protagonist for half of it anyway

>not just more first war

Considering how they fucked up the First War, they really should stop

Could have been better, but they got Gul'dan perfect

They got all the orc characters perfect, but the human characters were shit

Yeah, 1 out of how many characters? Hell, they even fucked up the basic stuff like red eyes for Orcs.

It's a video game franchise and you're talking about video games right now. You're not discussing the film. Stop pretending you have some salient point you petulant child.

Except the thread is clearly talking about how to adapt it into a movie and the previous warcraft movie

Still need a WC2 movie first. Though I can't wait to see Arthas.

>but they got Gul'dan perfect
No they fucking didn't. Gul'dan in the games was a scheming behind-the-scenes manipulator who used Blackhand as a puppet Warchief. Here he was a retard who kept yelling at people to obey him and engaged in fistfights. And he made it so obvious he was in charge of Blackhand that he could just have made himself Warchief.

Gul'Dan is the best movie villain in years, he's better

>Gul'dan: Hurr durr why is nobody obeying me
>Garona: Shut the fuck up Gul'dan
>Gul'Dan: O-okay
He was shit. You only think he's the best movie villain in years because you've only watched capeshit

Because of "diversity".

>They got all the orc characters perfect
>Doomhammer not a machiavellian usurper who kills Blackhand
>Blackhand being honorable and caring about muh mak'gora
>Gul'dan not a behind the scenes manipulator
They fucked up the most important ones. Even Durotan was way too fast to trust the humans. He was against Gul'dan but he never affiliated with humans in the lore. The movie was just garbage all around

Never because China hates skeletons. Seriously, they had to delay the launch of WotLK in China because they had to alter all of the skeleton models to be something else.

>Gul'dan not a behind the scenes manipulator
explain to me how you would have fit that into the movie and have it work as good as what we got

>Blackhand is in charge
>Gul'dan is pulling his strings
>Durotan tries to expose this
>conflict happens
Easy. You could still have Durotan die in the process which would then lead the Doomhammer backstabbing Blackhand and taking over the Horde

Do Chinese players exclusively play Alliance, or do they just stay triggered by the Forsaken constantly?

Forsaken are fine, they aren't skeletons or ghosts.

League of legends had to chance a bunch of spell icons because they had skellies in them
It's some cultural thing i believe, very disrespectful

They are spooky desu

What about bosses, do they change models for them as well?

It was mostly their last ruler who wanted to promote "healthy internet culture" so they naturally censored a lot of things including depictions of death.

No, it's a shitty videogame movie made for fat and smelly virgins who actually, non-ironically, played the Warcraft videogames.

Yup, anything that shows exposed bones or a skeleton.

>Gul'Dan is the best movie villain in years

Just goes on to show how pathetic Blizzdrones are defending their trash.

Hope this failure kills Duncan's reputation, don't know what he was thinking when he made that thing.

This isn't Chinese or Russian board, nobody cares.

lol who fucking who fucking cares virgin

funny because not even Sup Forums likes that trash movie, Sup Forums is just a shithole and containtment board for people who unironically like pure, worthless garbage like BvS and Warcraft.

It's a chinese movie, so discussing why they won't make this expansion into a movie is pertinent.

>projecting

>projecting
That would imply I like bad videogame movies made for fat virgins.

Nah you're just a loser desperate to feel superior to somebody

That change was made by the company that released WoW in China.
They weren't required to remove skeletons.
They just removed any undead stuff in order to have a better chance of the game being approved for release.

>They weren't required to
>They just had to do it for it to get approved for release

>China got to enjoy based TBC for another year

Fuck. Could have cleared Sunwell

I doubt Travis Fimmel is coming back for a sequel, he looked completely bored during the movie and was phoning most of it in as hard as Vikings S4.

How did you not clear Sunwell?

>better chance of approval
They simply did it to make the approval process smoother/faster, with no hiccups.

Only raided 2-3 times a week on a small realm and stopped like 2 months before WOTLK

I accept your apology.