Flu ffy thread

Flu ffy thread

All Chocobos are subject to random searches.

Also, was that a yes or no to the cloaca?

F u c k a b l e

The madman. I'm sure the champions of the arena (survivors) can get a good dollar off of selling them to collectors and breeders.

What did the fluffy play with to get derped?

I believe a 2 and a half year old toddler

there really is no better pastime in the winter months than watching fluffies suffer and newfags rage at shit they don't understand.

how much do these cost?

tree fiddy

Oh its you again. Are you really going to give it the fluffy treatment or are you going to take care of it like a real pet?

Fuck off to MLP, ponyfags.

Don't try to pretend this isn't what it is. You're a bunch of MLP fags who work out your abuse issues as children through animal abuse cartoons. The torture, the sex, the infantile baby talk.

You're worse than furries.

both. I will wear a distinctive cologne and mask when I beat it so it's less afraid of me when I want to love it.

all we need now is a "Do you guys jack off to this shit?" and it will be a proper fluffy thread.

Nice to see somebody saved that one.

Do you guys jack off to this shit?

I could write an anthro sex story if y'all want some wank material...

fuck we have made a real crazy over here now.

I don't know what's less impressive: the ignorance of this faggot or his belief that the pic will have any effect on us.

No. You don't. Or maybe you do, who knows. But it's just a bunch of ponyfags working through your abuse issues.

Christ help any kid that ends up as the children of you faggots. Rape and torture await them.

Oh like you haven't dreamed of it.
Chasing it around a tiny paddock, making the voices for it since it can't actually speak, hitting it just hard enough with your wiffle bat to scare it but not scar it.

nobody wants that. make with the fluffy suffering.
I bet you think everyone on /d/ is a rapist. It's adorable.

post betrayal

Shetland ponies are usually between a few hundred to two grand a piece. They are worthless, miserable pieces of shits you buy as a Christmas present to a spoiled child and instantly regret. Dumb as fuck, too. I can't recommend them for anyone.

I like how the signs in the back imply the bad babies have all been killed.

The saddest thing is that's a Thanatos which stands around 60 feet tall and has no hand actuators ripping apart a 4 foot tall animal. A mech would either vaporize it with a ppc or just step on it

it would be funnier if the the saw was being powered by her running on the treadmill

Yes

Oh, I always thought it was a 40k dreadnaught. At least the artist didn't do an atlas.

I agree I want to edit it.

That idea's been thrown around a few times.

shouldnt it be lowering the foal as she runs towards it?

dreadnaughts are 6 feet tall? Imperial marines are taller than that

Whooo. you must have been raped pretty hard as a kid.

kek/10

A lot of people fuck them, easier than a full size horse.

mM ear is now a fluffy. Time to cut it off before it shits in my head.

You are overestimating how much work I will be putting into caring for it. Will probably get tired of it after a month, that is going to be one wild month though.

Drew one more, still need help with the eyes and ears.
Any tips?

i think go a little more rounded on the tip of the ear, don't have it come to a point

I don't know man, beaks and oral don't usually mix that well.

doesnt look bad the way it is. Just experiment until you find something that works for you

Ok buddy

Dude you're overthinking this too much. There's some shit artists out there but they keep going. You should just start making comics and develop your style from there.

No, scale was fucked anywas.