Rate your country's girls from 0 to 10

The rating is in regards of attractiveness? Provide evidence.

>Mexico
>10/10

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=serbian girls&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_-7TIjK7SAhWlJMAKHc7ZBBQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Greece
>rather attractive/10
I guess it's a 7+, maybe an 8

Post Greek girls.

2lazy4this

5/10

You are supposed to share pictures you lazy fucks

>MEX
>Lazy

Aiaiai so now Greeks are lazier than xicanos??? Most be t. Climate change

>funnytugal

3/10

If THAT is ten i would say 27/10
Pic related

I was thinking the same thing lol. OP's image looks like a 4/10.

Which is surprising because I'm sure Mexico has some attractive girls.

4/10

-few beauties
-no makings of a mother
-their language is getting terrible year by year
-even though people have shared important positions between men and women, the sign women take responsibility accordingly never show up
-always pretend to be like victims meanwhile say "women are grand by birth"

10/10
(i'm not the guy who posts these girls tho, i just saved this one)

Nice post

subhuman/10

its because she's white

in mexico they worship white people because there's so few of them and the conquistadors told them whites are superior and they believe it to this day

Who's that girl?

>Czechia
>7/10
Why
>Some look horrible, maybe because of german bloodline, not sure. Also, zero sense in fashion or how to present themselves, beer bellies also occur.

Eh, 7,5. Compared to Europeans that is.

Dutch girls often have good features. Straight nose. Good jaw. Blonde. Blue eyes. So there is a very high chance of a person being attractive.

But Dutch girls tend to miss the cuteness of southern girls. South Europeans also tend to be more attractive in the face on average.

With slavs and Germans you often see bad facial features. That's a lot less common here. But the girls here often do miss a certain femininity. I often see girls that are very attractive, with great features, but not sexually attractive, because they just aren't cute.

wow she looks exactly like my sister

4/10

7/10 if we're not counting land whales as people.

post a pic

I rate Mexican girls 10/10

\bump

I don't know maybe like a 5 or 6.

Not a huge fan of the west coast girls but it's usually more about the attitude.

ohoho, bbw. are americans the only ones to have that fetish? because they are fat fucks? no offence, cowboys

10/10 even with scars

4/10

what's up with her, she looks like a raider from fallout. she's too hot, though. damn, wanna meet some italian girls, liek that(

I am American and have it :(

Its a thing in the UK I know too

I doubt it's a fetish unless youre fat yourself.

We just have terrible consumerist food culture mixed with terrible quality health education for younger kids.

>I doubt it's a fetish unless youre fat yourself.
what sense does that make?
oh, found out she's a paraolympic fencer. wow, i'm gonna pray for her

I thought bohemia was an atheist country.

good job preserving jan hus

i know lots of catholics. i'll be praying in a metaphoric way, as in wishing her well. how many pages of czech history did you read, you, cowboyo?

>"Thanks Czechia, I love you too :3"

fair bit

>be "kingdom" because of HRE autism laws

>start protestant before the countries get the memo

>be cucked by Habsburg meme kings for for hundreds of years

>finally liberate from vile German oppression in ww1

>Vile germans strike back in ww2

>expel sudetens and watch country fall to shit because of communists and slavs

the true lesson in Czech history is that Bohemia and Moravia cannot function without German flavor added to the czech-ness

whatever, i'm a russian, studying here, i had my piece of czech history class

why didn't you rescue your fellow slavs from German oppression, Russia?

i'm not a slav, i'm tar tar. make another mistake cowboy, and this city will have one outlaw less.
btw, czechs love germans, so don't know what opression you are talking about. they have the opposite feelings for russians, though

Good enough for me/10

hurr face, though

нaдeюcь ee тaм, в элeктpичкe, нe изнacилyют

How old is that girl I've been watching her for a while and I think they said she was like 16 or 17 on 2ch.

Пoхoжe нa aвтoбyc жe. Дa и oнa в tracksuit жe - пpимyт зa cвoю.

мecтныe бляди нe пoймyт, пoчeмy oнa пepeкpaшeнa нe в блoндинкy, a в peдхeдкy, нy и вцeпятcя в ee гopлo.

Anything in between 14 and 18. I don't browse 2ch anymore, so I don't know exactly, sorry.

Seems like a nice girl. Good video maker to boot although I can't understand what she's saying half the time.

she's saying: i'll be your cowgirl, my big macintosh bubblegum

bepis, pebis, i need to slepis

Canadia

13/10

More Canadia

Any hot quebecois girls?

Sure I have some.

6/10

I honestly don't know.

Thanks user

USA is the definition of 5

qt quebecois

Agreed. It really depends on the region. Unfortunately, we have a ton of fatties. But if you go to lower BMI states, looks are pretty on par with whatever area their relatives immigrated from (Germany, Scandanavia, etc.)

Agreed. Also a lot of American women actually manage to make themselves uglier with makeup. Trendy looks like the giant eyebrows and neon hair definitely don't help our rating.

10000/10

>Flag
4/10 Asians
2/10 nigs
4/10 Latinas
6-6.5/10 western and northern yuropoors
5/10 southern and eastern yuropoors

Those scores would improve dramatically if they'd put down the fucking fork; I see women every day that would be an easy 8/10 if they weren't so damn fat. Flushing genes down the damn toilet.

>country more obese than the USA
>10/10

Lol no.

6/10

Flag

0/10

All Serb girls are ugly. Forever ugly. Always have been. Always will be. Don't come to Serbia.

4-7.5/10

>burgerstan
>3/10
Well on the positive side there is no shortage of big titties and beauty products are almost universally used so complexion and teeth. While they are great for fucking, DO NOT DATE THEM. American women are the most vapid, shallow succubi you can expect to meet, not to mention most of them are incredibly boring and possess no hobbies beyond getting obliterated on alcohol and drugs and collecting penises in their vagina.

LIES

google.co.uk/search?q=serbian girls&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_-7TIjK7SAhWlJMAKHc7ZBBQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=_

b ump

Meningitis did that to her when she was 11. She lost both of her arms and her legs too

This is 5/5 in Finland.