Well, finally got my hands on one of these. gotta say it's actually quite good

well, finally got my hands on one of these. gotta say it's actually quite good.

>corn syrup

>good

nope

>artificial, prebottled drinks

kill yourself

and learn artistic composition, your emo face isnt the center of the universe you retard. its blatant that you think youre attractive but the facial expression, lack of any sort of skill, and shit diet (not to mention posting on Sup Forums) are indicators that you are indeed, worthless. Kill yourself.

poor baby, you need some milk

hmmm... never tried that. I'll have to get a bottle or two

Can't say I've tried that. I think I've had the orange one though.

sweet digits

the american drinks are a lot more intriguing compared to over here in the UK :l

digits?

your comment could not be anymore retarded, you must truly be insecure about yourself so you try to bring others down about how they look, why don't you do US all a favor and off yourself?

You need new taste buds.

>no u
>posts meme

great post friend

I remember that shit the first time around. I can't imagine that drinking it out of a plastic bottle could make it better. It was fucking awful. They need to bring back holiday spice pepsi though.

you think so? I mean it's not "the greatest" but meh

What a fucking great thread. Have a bump you peice of shit cancer.

thats not emo, emos dont have nasty facial hair like that
>learn artistic composition
where/how would you suggest one should start . . .

MExifag here, Jarritos is not as popular as before, it has many flavors but Cola. It may be a common Cola of ours.

>artistic composition
how bout you google those words but if you need to be spoonfed this hard you're a fucking retard and won't make it anywhere. kill yourself before you're a burden on society. woops. too late. QUICK. KILL YOURSELF. ITS THE ONLY WAY.

that's very hurtful

>Protip
If you need a safe space, suicide provides the best kind of silence.

Also, use that extra edge to slit your wrists, faggot.

You look like a faggot

You got such a fine ass face what the hell

Also, love the beanie, it looks great on you

pixelated
contrasty
3/4ths shot
covered in teenage face-pubes
hair and hat covering rest of face

you dont know shit, this is like bitches who slather on the makeup and take clever angled shots

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Idk man, it's still a talent to look good in photos as far as I can see

You should be ashamed to have lips

>:|