Can we have an underrated monster movie thread?

can we have an underrated monster movie thread?

Gotchu senpai

what movie?

Is this that submarine movie with Peter Weller?

I remember seeing Leviathen, and I thought it was just a creature that came on board the Americans ship from the Russian ship, I don't remember that it could absorb human beings, mind explaining?

For the thread: Anyone remember that movie that also was aboard a sea faring ship, and the protagonists come across a disease that meshes machine and flesh together? It was a great body horror movie from what I remember.

Are you talking about that movie with Jamie Lee Curtis?

Virus

underrated as hell

>movie has horrifying monster
>is actually sympathetic and harmless past the appearance

What movies do this? By horrifying, I mean like actual nightmare material, not "its scary take my word for it"

>literally pointing two guns at herself

Wow

women are not smart creatures user

Movie sucks ass, but holy shit this thing is terrifying

It's Leviathan. I get it and Deepstar 6 confused a lot.

mediocre the thing ripoff. Not underrated.

Humaniods from the depth was a GOAT tier B horror movie and based on the european migrant crisis

Doesn't his food fall out of his mouth?

I don't remember DeepStar 6 being awful. What was bad about it?

It doesn't actually feeds with its mouth it's a parasite that absorbs flesh into its own body. It literally starts the movie bacteria sized and hiden inn a vodka bottle then gets drank by generic-first-victim, then proceeds to transfom him and ends up trying to absorb the others when it has mutated strong enough. Oh and it's an alien. /movie
It really "carpenter's the thing underwater without carpenter"

leviathan is an incoherent mess. it like they tried to make a thing ripoff and it got rushed/edited to shit. you cant make heads nor tails of it.

Do I see a fucking gold oak leaf on her helmet?

ah miguel ferrer forgets to decompress: the movie

>It really "carpenter's the thing underwater without carpenter"
Neato. The Thing is one of my all-time favorite movies. Giving it a watch.

It's the exactly same theme, but it's far from being as good in any terms, be it acting, cinematography, props...

It's okay, so far. I'm about 10 minutes in.