How do you get over loving a woman?

How do you get over loving a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhtsIwq7-AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time, anger, distractions, and eventually devaluing the person you were that ever loved her.

That last part is key. Hate that person, let them become so alien to what you are now, and eventually you'll stop missing "her".

You never will, 7 years and 2 kids later i still miss her every day, ive literally just been looking at pictures of her...
To the one that got away, drink up buddy its christmas eve.

Killing her.

7 years

kill yourself

Then wear her skin. Get married, have a few kids. Retire in Florida.

become a cuck

Meeting another is the best way

Here name was adele, who wants pictures?

You dont
I've tried

Get new ones to fuck.

This. Doesn't matter how long it's been, how many girls you've fucked, he'll, even if you're currently with someone who's objectively far better in every way.myou'll still think of her from time to time.

Go to war

No, that's if you're gay. Killing a man'll fix you right up, but there ain't even no wars any more. Thank you very much, Warren Christopher.

I don't know what you can do, but I'm going to destroy the world.

what should i do if i found out she is a lesbian and she wont date men ever????

Love another woman, and another, and another, etc.
Remember, women are flattered to be treated as numbers.

You should probably just kill yourself

fuck other bitchesssssssssssss

You never get over a woman you loved.

TRUTH

If you have loved many women then any individual woman will feel as though you love her personally.

Treat women like numbers. Proposition three women and you will get one acceptance.

Women feel honoured if you treat them in this easy-going manner.

lol i actually feel like it ...i told her how i feel and she told me all her story and why shes hiding it ....

Get dubs.

have an orgasm

jesus fuck man. All you needed to do was get another gf

Real

Chill for a while. Take up that hobby you've always been thinking about. Buy yourself something nice. Do coke and sandwich fuck two hookers.

You don't get over it. You just bury the feelings as deep as you can. Try to convince yourself she is irrelevant.

100% legit

Love another one. The sooner you accept that she's not coming back and that all things are temporary the better.

You never really do. You can move on. The love fades. Think of it as a living thing, the less you feed it, the weaker it gets. If you fall in love with someone else, what you feel about the woman you are getting over will simply be a collection of anecdotes.

It takes a while. It's different for everyone. Could be some months, years even, or never. You can date other women but you'll start to compare her to the past and eventually think about her again. A viscous cycle

Then why are you still here? Grab a razor and draw a bath, faggot.

Coke is for faggots, it blocks your nose aftet the first few grams, do crack like a real man

You don't. It wont get any easier either, or hurt any less. It will just hurt less frequently, when you smell something that reminds you of her, or when you hear someone laugh like her. And then you'll wonder if you even remember what her laugh really sounds like.

You meet another woman who's even better. Trust me, once you do you'll completely forget about your ex. Love isn't just a once in a lifetime thing. Just work on improving yourself and forget about the bitch.

this is a good example of how to think like a whiny little bitch.

be a man OP, be strong

And then you get errections at inanimat objects that remind you of her, like dream catchers or bus stops

Meth, cross dressing and big black dicks.

>How do you get over loving a woman?

Put your dick in another women.

bookends and lantern-style lamps in my experience

Watch the 1982 Conan the Barbarian and try to remind yourself how powerful you actually are. Don't let some serpent rob you of your energy.

Crack is for niggers and people in the gutter.

Carrots too, she did the cutest walk with a carrot in her mouth.... fuck i miss her

Youre obviously 13 and have no idea about the real world kiddo

Spoken like someone who has never smoked crack. Crack doesn't discriminate. Crack is for everybody. Even fags like you.

Realize women cannot feel the same way about you.

Well said bro, well said, are uoy gniknird oot?

you dont man, you just learn to live with it.

You're better off not being stick with someone,
I'm 10 years deep, come feel my pain
youtube.com/watch?v=KhtsIwq7-AY

it is being strong. you take the pain and bury it. that's what men do, they TAKE the pain. all the things in life that beat you down are internalized and you keep moving forward.

I can't pretend like I understand what you just asked me

Get her drunk. In my experience, most lesbians are just a few drinks away from being literally cock thirsty. I don't mean passed out or anything. I mean I've had a lesbian try to fight me because I wouldn't take her home and fuck her that night. Most women aren't really lesbians, they just need a good dicking.

Burying emotions leads to emotional repression. Real men shrug it off amd move on because real men have their own life which carries on as usual with or without a woman. Crybaby bitches bury their emotions to cry about some more in the future

Dude im a ground worker, probably the manliest job their is, but all they talk about is each others wives fucking animals, the secret is alcohol, throwing up blood and aftershave

witness pictures of her dead, takes about 6 months.
THAT AND A SHIT LOAD OF WEED AND TEARS

Dude it fucked with my head writing it, the words are in the correct order but spelt backwards

this

> crack is for niggers and people in the gutter
>upset niggers jump to the defense of their favorite gutter drug

Jeez. Is that you in he vid? You ought to be stoked to have a women at all with a lisp like that on top of your shit accent.

You think yer better than me?

merder

Easy, become a girl

I can't drink, I save all my money for cracked cocaine. That's why my teeth so bad.

Lol im not black

Don't have to black to ne a nigger, son

Shoot up a school