Be honest. You would

Be honest. You would.

Other urls found in this thread:

feministcurrent.com/2016/12/16/national-geographic-gender-revolution-cover-fails-women/
youtu.be/-oIuw3yIyhI
press.nationalgeographic.com/biographies/susan-goldberg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a 30something, I really wish this was a trend 20 years ago...

Needless to say, I'd smash.

underage is child's play.

yup

Well who wouldn't. The problem is that most aren't like that

I would. Look at the body language begging to be fondled. The eyes and lips inviting the attention

He looks like Bindi Irwin when she was younger.

was pissed when i got that in the mail. transgender is a mental disorder that doctors support because it makes them shit loads of money. 20K+ for surgery, thousands in psych evals, and hormone therapy for the rest of their lives; transgenders are the cash cows of the medical world.

You didn't even consider that it's none of your business what others do with their lifes. Your feelings are more important to you then the lifes of others. This puts you on the same mental level as the degenerates from tumblr you probably hate with a passion.

when did i say it was any of my business? i dont give a damn if crazies want to mutilate themselves for the hell of it, i just don't want a magazine i pay for to fill about 80% of an issue with it.

I'd send "her" to middle eastern and african countries for improving cultural enrichment programs.
The muslims enriched the western so it's time we return the favor of enrichment.

Oh ok, then go ahead.

Ridiculous. They are too small a minority to be considered cash cows. Plastic surgery money usually comes from well-off women.

VagimonBut thats a dude

I wouldn't. She's just too girly

>shit tons of hormones, can STILL tell, this is male.
>mfw faggots who cant tell a gender

is she on hormones yet? totally doubt it.
he has a beautiful face the fucker

now even Sup Forums falls into postmodernist traps...

>LGBT community sexualizing little kids

Don't doubt it, this little shit is one of the youngest most public figures to do hormone treatments.

why would he need to being so young?

to start his "transformation" before he hits puberty.. so he never actually goes through male puberty correctly.. just google it faggots.. its why he thinks he is now a girl.. that and how everyone just tells him he is.. thats all these attention seeking fucks want anyway, is for everyone else to recognize them and then accept them, even though humanity will never actually do that.. we as humans do a few things.. one of them is to point out anyone different from what we see as the usual, not to accept them.. and we should not be forced into accepting and agreeing with something, just because some asshats need some kind of affirmation from other people as to how they feel.. why not just feel that way.. dress like some other gender (the way society says that gender dresses.. which is what they already bitch about.. societies views on gender) and then take hormones and mutilate their bodies and realize, that they just did something few people do and will ever decide to do.. its not the norm and they are now a freak.. accept that they are a freak and try not pushing it in everyone face needed acceptance.. people who aren't freaks already get enough shit, bald? fat? missing an eye? it all gets pointed out, everything blatantly obvious about someone becomes what we focus on.. its just what we do.

The feminists reply:

feministcurrent.com/2016/12/16/national-geographic-gender-revolution-cover-fails-women/

but isn't he like 8? long way til puberty

not agreeing with either side, because, really, this is all fucked but: you did not read his story. Folks are red state republican christians if you know those kind of people, you know how they feel. He asked for girls clothing and they finally gave in. All bullshit but, whatever, just read up on it dude.

I only read the first lines, but it kinda makes a point

>not even cute
>the mom has been pro-fag for over a decade
>kid programmed from birth to be "transgendered" so mom can have trophy trans child
>completely denying the kid any chance of a normal childhood because mom HAS to tell the whole fucking world about her special little snowflake

>The nine-year-old from Kansas was born a boy but announced she was a girl at 4

because kids have it all figured out when they're 4

you would fucking be surprised. they see a fat person and they say "hey, there's a fat person." doesn't get any more real than that.

Yes. Hard.

slams mom but starts with

>not even cute

stay classy Sup Forums, stay classy

I guess he figured out he was a girl that first time he sucked a cock and then had a train ran on him by the local news cast.. boy.. what a shocker that must have been to realize he was a girl at that moment.

>we naturally behave like uneducated savage idiots
>we should not change our behavior although we have concepts like ethics that help us to determine what is fair and unfair
Are you retarded?

well a think it's unfair that we lose such a cute boy like that to the girls, who look almost all exactly the same to me

And so you immediately devolve to saying someone is retarded for disagreeing.
All I was saying was.. we shouldn't have to accept something, its okay to disagree. but what do I know? go fuck yourself faggot.

this
and don't forget the token minority trophy boyfriend(s) too

It's not ok to disagree regardless of the subject my friend. You habe to ask yourself "if i was in these ppls situation would i be ok if i was not acceptedby ppl that are in my current situation". That is kinda the only question that matters from a moral point of view.
You can disagree woth things like opinions but you cant just not accept other peaceful humans, just for being not like you... that's immoral, unethic, stupid caveman behavior.
The sad thing is you really think you have the right to choose which other human being you except as equal and which not.
Most ppl here are trolling here man but i dont think you are. You should really read a few books... it's sad that ppl like you are so extremely uneducated when it comes to basic philosophy.

I'm your 30's and uses the term "smash". As a fellow 30something you should really kill yourself

It's going to be fun watching the downfall of mankind, start turning young men into little girls and you'll have a lot of fucked up adults.

youtu.be/-oIuw3yIyhI
pretty sure the "mom" is a dude too

Tell me, old friend, when did National Geographic the wise abandon reason for madness?

I support trans people 100 percent but jesus christ kids dont know shit about what they are and want. Fuck this garbage.

Having to address "number 6" at all shows everything that's wrong in the world.

its so much worse now that we live in a day and age where everyone has a digital microscope on them. people are watching each other age online, and they arnt able to handle it. so many times i see people getting shit for looking older/balder/fatter than people remembered them as. its fucked up. its fucking life. get over it people. people age and die. noone stays 20 forever

Is the kid fully transitioned or just cross dressing?

crossdressing
quite poorly, i might add

Are you crazy? Do you see tits anywhere?

Obviously he wouldn't have tits. He's a child.

thus he can't be fully transitioned, can he

He can be a fully transitioned girl. Tits would be essential to a fully transitioned woman, which he can't be because he is not yet a man.

just looks like a boy with long dyed hair

>most ppl here are trolling here man but i dont think you are
>proceeds to troll unashamedly

>because he is not yet a man
Are you saying that she's never going to be a fully transitioned woman cause he's never going to be a man in the first place cause he started taking hormones too soon?

no, I mean his balls haven't dropped yet

but are they gonna drop?

What does that even mean anyway? Mine were always danglers, far as I recall.

This is a sickness that is encouraged by the parents. Having little boys wear dressed , because its cute. Fuck that boys don't wear dresses. It confuses them

Its not normal , in the 1800's the were none of these freaks.

Stop encouraging children to behave outside of their gender.

They arent born a girl in a boys body, they get encouraged to believe this.

Sup Forums loves traps. So Sup Forums should be embracing males wanting to become female.

All I can say is...Wow, I hope this kid can live with his/her choices for the rest of his/her life.

When I was this kid's age I couldn't even decide on my favorite sandwich...let-alone the intricacies of sexuality (As a child I could not even fathom adult sexuality). Furthermore, this kid hasn't even hit puberty so how did this kid make an "informed" decision. This is about the equivalent of a first-day apprentice electrician commanding a national nuclear facility.

Good luck to the kid, but...OMG :(

Looks like a boy with a wig. That hair needs some love.

A bunch of faggots are really enthusiastic about them. Don't assume everyone does.

This is nothing new you uneducated faggots. History is full of what would now be considered non conforming sexual and gender ideals. Modern sexual ideals are purely a product of recent history Christian propaganda.

Stop normalizing this mental illness.

Most likely a future suicide case after years of failed psychiatric treatment. No matter if it ends up feeling male or female it will never fully be either, so guaranteed mental health issues.

Luckily they cant reproduce, so they will die out eventually.

being able to call a spade a spade is much different than having the socio-emotional maturity to determine that you want to go through a bunch of expensive surgeries and HRT. 4 year olds can't fucking make their own lunch ffs

No. The ideals have been the same for thousands of years. It's just the acceptance of differing from the norm that was smashed, but it's slowly coming back.

love cute traps
not obvious crossdressing boys

I think I would rather fuck someone my age.

> "Mommy I want to wear a dress and play imagination!"
> "My son's a transsexual, hallelujah! Praise Allah for this wonderful gift!"
> "N-no mom I just wanted to play dress up, I'm only 8."
> "No no no honey, it's okay you don't have to deny it. It's okay to be trans, in fact, I hate all men so I'm looking forward to lopping your dick off."
This generation is a mistake, as are its parents for encouraging delusions and not being able to differentiate between playing dress-up for the outlandish nature/fun of it, to being full-blown my son's a daughter hooray.

Puberty

press.nationalgeographic.com/biographies/susan-goldberg/

All traps start out boys dressing like girls.

You realise blokes like Plato and Aristotle openly had male child sluts.

>ideals have always been the same

Real talk: If you were to put a kid on hormones before puberty, how feminine would his body become and how functional would his penis be? I want to know how close medical science has brought us to real-life futas.

don't quote me on it, but i think he's on hormone therapy already, so it's unlikely he'd have a natural puberty

Hmm. Good rebuttal. I'm not the user you replied to btw.

>some prominent people had deviating sexual preferences
>heterosexuality wasn't norm
That's quite the bit of leap there. Homosexually was more accepted, but almost everyone was heterosexual. Acceptance didn't mean it was the norm.

but not all boys crossdressing are cute

Nope. I know it sounds weird, but the smell just isn't the same. You can dump perfume on them and it still won't matter. It's just not the same. It's hard to describe exactly the difference. I don't know, maybe it's just me.