twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck me in the ass daddy

reroll

bump

this

bumperino

ct5rl v

bump

How did you start? I like to think I have a variety of voices I can do. I was thinking about making a montage video on YouTube with a bunch of random ones hoping to get noticed by senpai one day

Went to college, did theater programs, got picked up from there

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Im a huge fucking faggpt, lick my butthole

vocaroo.com/i/s0mMiF6X2bIh

good goy op

Oops, here's the link:
vocaroo.com/i/s1SYRmmu1HZM

Quit your job, and never use your voice to make money again.

Dubs demand it.

kek

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

ULTRA COMBOOOOOOOOO

reroll

reroll again

one more

rdakorbuceoxckxak8raahbeoubugahhoapphphhgggggghpzzz91

fuck so close. reroll

well fuck me. last reroll

Shame on a nigga who try to run game on a nigga

check em

Gas the kikes race war now

This thread is gonna die before anyone gets dubs

U gotta eat de pusi

FECK OFF YA BLODY WANKAH.

Some muthafuckas always try a ice-skate uphill

Hey Senpai!

hgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrr

wrong. this post is dubs

hgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrr

Gemma is a massive faggot

Upload a clip of you saying "only stupid niggers vote for trump."

gas the liberals

what kind of fockin autism da you hae boy

I shove this very microphone up my ass on a daily basis

op, he replied to my thread, gotta read hgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrrhgdxpptnxjtxdrr now. deliver pls

FUCKING FINALLY
DELIVER OP

President Donald John Trump will make America great again

vocaroo.com/i/s0SoqLf3z6a1

nigger you didn't even read it, kys

Voice actor for what

What's wrong? He read it perfectly.

HEY WHAT IT IS GUYS ITS YO BOI BLASPHEMOUS HD

reroll

Attention world: I suck cock for a living. Also, rmbkxbjbxmjxmbjkxmbjkxjkxmbx

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

no, kys

why does everyone who reply to me get dubs

vocaroo.com/i/s0YH20UIT9Ht

>vocaroo.com/i/s0SoqLf3z6a1
holy fuck, didnt expect to get dubs with that reply. thanks for the laff

vocaroo.com/i/s1k1jaY4ez6J

>vocaroo.com/i/s0YH20UIT9Ht
HAHAHA I KEEP ON GETTING DUBS
suck my cock, autismlad

all of you killyourseles, what is happening

roll

It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference

Reroll

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

Reroll

How will OP read this post? :O

you have to eat ALL the eggs.
*frothing intensifies*

sorry you keep getting cucked outta those digits, pal. CHHHHHYECKEM!

reroll

Reroll.

vocaroo.com/i/s0WEhfiIIACu

Roll.

Reroll

buddy i live in wisconsin

Rolling

xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd memes xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd i love reddit xd xd xd xd xd xd christopher poole xd xd

THAT'S THE POINT
SOUND MIDWESTERN
ROLL

GET.
The FUCK.
out of MY BOARD, FUCKING NORMIES!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why would you just fuckin keep rollin but not say anyting ya fookin crusty old cum sock

Roll

I'll be counting all of the xds, OP.

Roll

lololol

I will have this

Give it to me

lol

Roll you effort arsehole

nigger-rigger high, nigger heinie ho

Rollling

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Say it

Fuck you so much
vocaroo.com/i/s19eiok6fbNn

Death is inevitable and you are a tiny insignificant spec of dust in a giant sparse universe

stop fuckin rollin with nothing to say just for the sake of an arbitrary get, off yourself cringetard

vocaroo.com/i/s1WwtLFcuHPJ

Eggs D eggs D

>vocaroo.com/i/s19eiok6fbNn
I love you OP, thanks for the kek

I do have something to say, just follow the rolls
Newfag

kek

>vocaroo.com/i/s19eiok6fbNn

i really love Lego's Bionicle movie trilogy, before they released the awful mata nui one.

It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes
It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes
Guillotine - yah

Sit in the dark and ponder how I'm fit to make the bottom fall through the floor
And they all fall down - yah

It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes...
Guillotine - yah

Out of the shadows barrage of witch tongue
Cobra spit over apocalyptic cult killer cauldron smoke
Stomp music seriously - yah

Guillotine - yah

Can't stop the groove lics jaws clear off them locks relentless raw movement
Fit to knock you from here to that g-spot body rock connected

To everything you want, ever did want
We got it why not come get it, stick your head in that hole
And watch me drop this cold guillotine death sentence - yah

Guillotine - yah

Hidden art, between and beneath, every fragmented, figure of speech,
Tongue in reverse, whenever the beat, causes my jaws to call
Out out out out - yah

The screens flashing red, can't see shit but heads
Spinning exorcist like planets
Out of orbit off the edge
Off mine axis whipping through doors to far more than all that’s ever been said - yah

Tie the chord kick the chair and your dead - yah

Yah ... guillotine - yah ... guillotine - yah

Head of a trick in a bucket
Body of a trick in a bag
And thrown in the fire like fuck it
Gotta burn it before it goes bad
One too many times been disgusted
By the stench of rot is such a drag - yah

Get broke by the street like blood stained glass - yah
Choke on these nuts til the very last - yah