S/fur

s/fur

I wanna bet that hermtard will come here and infest his shite here.

Don't worry. He will.

I know the feeling. It should be obvious I think but unless a girl literally takes off my pants and starts sucking my dick I'm going to be clueless what she's trying to tell me. Although I think my best friend from highschool may be trying to send that message. Told her I couldn't fly out there for Christmas break and she's planning a trip up here to the middle of nowhere (a couple thousand miles away) for the Spring.

you little shit, there's already like forty fur threads on b right now and we don't need anymore cancer. pls stop

A spikey strap on? On the hood? Shiet, that's some crazy shit, I love it.

I met a girl who was always horny and would just straight up say lets fuck.

>cancer
>implying

A slut?

>still replying
0.0000001/100

Some people are naturally better with people I guess. I'm very observant, and I notice little things like when someone is looking over at me. I may act retarded, but I'm surprising good with people.

She wasn't the only one though, but she was the coolest. I think she had a bf though, which is why I didn't want to try anything. Of course, it wouldn't have hurt to talk to her more, but I don't even remember her name now, so getting in contact would be very hard.

ok

I basically retarded when it comes to social ques. You could say I'm cute and fall asleep cuddling me and I wouldn't know what was going on.

>still replying even after I pointed it out
Fuck me, just do the universe a favor and overdose yourself with aspirin, motrin and sleeping pills.

Called being autistic. I'd say welcome to the club, but you're already here.

HELP FP:DAKWES

>longposting again

I don't think so. I asked around about her and she was not with anyone else before then.

>still replying regardless what I point out due to legitimate autism no understanding the meaning of suicide

Kek, that by itself is kinda cute. I find socially awkward people to be very attractive. I guess it's an opposite thing since I'm very good with social cues.

neat

I'd hit that like a train.

Hey Mous.

Not that we'd ever know, anyway

Hey trippy Mous

I would have to the body I would say about 7.5/10 except it was her face 1/10 complete turnoff.

I already know I have some kind of autism.
I can usually do fine in social situations but the minute the try to hint at something it's like I don't speak english or have never interacted with a human before.

>using shite meme
Off yourself. Permanently.

Evening

Hey, it's possible. I am very introverted though. I've been told I'm awkward, but it's more less just not caring about speaking. I can go for hours with someone I like though.

Yeah, women do that a lot. I'm good at noticing it, which is probably why I've started to dislike them so much.

Greetings, Mighty.

Evenin

kek
bet you'll reply last

I'd be fine with it if I could notice it.

hello, off by 1 twitch.

Does that anthro have mary jane eyes?

of the giant, or the webm?

I stand up next to a mountain

How you doing Mous?

>nicefeet

sorry misunderstood thought you were talking about the girl I was talking about.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was young, though that's not even really considered real anymore.
I've got both going for me, socially awkward and extremely introverted.

Goddamn it

It takes practice really. I used to be kinda autistic, but I just started observing people more. That's really all it takes. Socials skills are just as the name implies: skills. As with any skill it must be honed.

I dunno. Possibly.

You don't have to be. Just gotta learn. Like I said above, it takes practice to talk to people.

and chop it down

Considering playing tf2. My free Christmas gift was great joke opportunity.

lolweed then. I guess.

furries will never into digits on purpose.

I don't even know what I have. All I know is when I try to explain things people have no idea what I'm saying and think I'm on drugs. I just have a really weird thought process and deficiencies in certain social skills that I think qualify me as autistic.
Good thing I go to a tech school where the motto is "100% of people who have sex die so go here and live forever."

Kek, that's pretty fucking funny actually.

with the side of my hand.

Definitely a good place to practice right?

>double dubs
>furries will never into digits on purpose
What is this black magic?

Oh lord
I didn't think the furry cancer would spread so fast

Sure sounds like it.

if only there were women here then maybe we'd climb out of the list for 50 worst party schools in the US...

The mental helth community has been stupid about mental disorders recently. Almost all of the reworks I keep hearing about either lump shit together or say "it's on the fringe of normal, not a mental disability"

On a seperate note I just realized I only booted up tf2 after 2 years of not playing to rake in free shit. I want to play, just maybe on this laptop.

Hundkopf made it worse. Before the F2P integration even happened though furries had fun in TF2. Lots of fan art and sprays.

Magic, my friend.

Well considering I forgo the more cancer community servers I don't see much.

Ain't so simple. Not only did my parents try to get me socially active and normal after I was diagnosed (obviously didn't work) I just don't feel any inspiration to go out and waste my energy doing something I hate because if I do it enough I may, somebody, be close to normal. Fuck that.
I'm not bad enough that people think I'm on drugs, I do tend to have issues unless I'm really comfortable, just generally rambling pointlessly and even sometimes trailing off and walking away because I'm too autistic to finish my thoughts on something because of any reason from not being sure about my conclusion to too many people around, but generally just involving being uncomfortable. It's not THAT bad, though

See I don't have problems with talking though, I'm actually pretty social. I wouldn't be a bartender if I couldn't hold my own in a conversation with random people all the time. The issue is unless someone literally spells something out I can't pick up on hints at all.

They seem to bunch up into a few servers, so you only usually see them in groups. They aren't as bad as traders, in my opinion. Fucking bullshit ass market fucking traders.

I think they lumped it in with autism in general, just eradicated it though. I don't know what high functioning autism's status is and whether it's "real," maybe that's the replacement.

Suit yourself. But having social skills are always useful.

I wouldn't be an army logistician if I didn't like sleeping.

And as far as the whole drug thing goes it's mostly because no one can follow my train of thought when it comes to schoolwork.

Yeah, I feel that. I'm often entirely unsure what a person wants even when they think it's obvious. I fucking hate social interaction though. I always just want it to end so I can move on to something else.

Possibly. I only heard the phrase "high functioning autistic" around the time I hear people stop saying "asperger's children".

Perhaps so, but even if I did somehow completely remove myself from the autism spectrum, I still would be an extreme introvert with no interest on using my newfound social skills.