So why did she not win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo
youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice trips btw

Cuz she's a nigger lover

MSNBC is bullshit

"When ISIS sends its Jihadis, they're not sending their best. They're bringing Haram, they're bringing faulty explosives; they're infidels. And some, I assume, are good Martyrs."

You'll get a bunch of memes and shit posts but the real reason she lost is simple. White Americans are sick of everyones constant bullshit being shoved down our throat

Because she wasn't smart enough with her election strategy.

Because all the millions of people in cities' beliefs would drown out the ones of those who live in more rural areas. Everyone's views are important, and the Electoral College is the perfect way of making sure everyone's voices are heard.

we still talking about this?

because the constitution say the electoral college picks the president, the popular vote doesn't matter when it comes to picking the president.

Both of those photos are mildly terrifying.

It's pretty much this. Whites do all the productive work and pay for everything through the tax system and are constantly vilified by the Jewish media and emotionally stunted, mentally ill SJWs with special snowflake syndrome. Whites put up with a lot but you can only push people so far.

>White Americans are sick of everyones constant bullshit being shoved down our throat

this

she's a woman

Oh and most people are confused, we are not a democracy, we are a republic.

Because the Electoral College is kind of a broken system.

It makes less populated areas as important in the voting process, while simultaneously allowing the representatives to go against their constituents and electing basically whoever the fuck the want with the only possible consequence being potentially losing their seat come re-election time.

At least that's what I think. I honestly don't care much about politics and the parties. No matter who is elected everything stays the same.

Because you can't stump the Trump

>youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo

because the popular vote means nothing and she knew that going in

dubs speak the truth

She didn't win the popular election either fuck knuckle

She's short. Presidents are always tall.

Yes she did. Pretending otherwise is unsubstantiated, coward.

BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN.

Gonna need some proofs there, faggot

>pro-tip: there is none

>Presidents are always tall
Not Putin

Why should major population centers be able to decide things for the entire country without 80% of the rest of the United States having equal representation? The idea is ludicrous to me. The Electoral College system was set up to try to balance out majority and minority rights just so that the majority couldn't rule. And when I say minority I'm not using it like the leftists do, I'm using it in the neo-classical way it was written into the constitution.

Although I do agree that the electorate should be required to vote how their State votes.

If you honestly consider the number of illegal immigrants in this country and also consider Hillary won the most in states that do not require vote ID it's clear where many of her votes came from. The illegal vote can easily account for her lead.

4 million voting illegals can't be wrong

Everyone's views are important but some are more important than others, like, literally everyone who doesn't live in a swing state, got it.

cuz shes a woman

>4 million voting illegals can't be wrong
This is why she lost.
Trump voters don't get the concept of verifiable facts. and there are a lot of them in the US

Wisconsin wasn't considered a swing State throughout the election, yet it went Republican this time around.

You mean like the media reporting the "fact" that Hillary's win chance was in the 90s, while anyone that even suggested that she might lose became a black sheep?

Trump played the game of political bullshit better

And yet you voted in someone who lies every time he opens his mouth. He's not even in office yet and his cabinet picks have told us he's selling the country to corporate interests.

Newsflash: you voted for the establishment. You know, that thing you people are always complaining about forcing you to do things? It's just acting like a fucking cartoon character and encouraging you to deny reality in order to reinforce your belief in things you WANT to be true.

Because it is a federl election, so we vote as STATES, not individuals. your individual vote is only for your state, not the federal election. The winner of each state get's the states vote, and the state's vote is determined by its number of seats in congress. This way the STATES are fairly represented. Because we are a federation, not a unitary state.

Where's your citation?

You mean by appointing people that aren't in the establishment?

She did

Citation?

Citation for illegals making up the majority of the deficit in the popular vote?

Yes it was

Maybe take your head out of your ass and pay attention libtard

that 90% chance was based on pre-election polling. which is more reflective of the popular vote, which she did win. The polling doesn't predict the outcome of the fucked up electoral system very well. which is why she won't be president.

You didn't directly answer his statement.

Trump's a better politician. He's the GOP's Establishment Leader.

He lied to idiots - who believed him. On a scale greater than Hillary's lies and idiots.

It's pretty simple.

A democrat will do the same thing in 2020 or 2024 and win.

It's all cyclical. Same rats, different lines. Nothing new here.

The people who kill me are the partisan idiots. Obama-lovers. Trump-lovers. Clinton-lovers.

You want to steer clear of those types, they're retards and can't think for themselves.

It's a miracle she did not win. If she did, SJWs, feminists, and special snowflakes will be rubbing their asses all over us.

Redneck vote is literally worth more than smart people votes. But somehow it's more fair that way.
It's a bit like giving a retard a helmet so he doesn't kill himself. Giving dumb people greater voting power ensures that the Republican candidates have a better chance.

Goldman Sachs isn't the establishment? Or oil companies? Or Reince Preibus? Who do you think lobbies Congress? Who attacked Goldman Sachs throughout the campaign? Oh, Donald did

No, its because the mainstream media was basing their projections on Obama's 2012 run when he pulled in record blacks and independents, when they knew damn well she wasn't going to pull in those numbers, but that was the narrative they wanted to try to shape into reality.

These projections occurred way before fresh data was taken. And when it was people like Nate Silver started to see the chinks in Clinton's armor, but when they spoke out about it they were made fun of by the media elite so most people just shut up and that's why it was such a shock to so many come election day.

The electoral system is not fucked up just because your candidate lost.

The election process in the US being this way is like when you hang out with a group of friends and you're all deciding that you want to eat pizza, but one of them says that they can't eat bread so to be nice you all get something else.

Majority should rule, let the minority fucking deal with it. I mean, there really isn't even a real minority anymore. That used to be important before we all had instant communication and the means to travel cross country in hours, but now that technology has advanced a lot of that shit is outdated.

because 80k people in 3 states equal more electoral votes than 1.5 million in california

as a citizen of the US and a taxpayer you are punished for living in populous areas

The people living in big cities lead very different lives than those living in middle America, why should they be able to dictate policy for everyone. You saying the majority should rule shows that you clearly don't understand American politics because the entire system is built on the majority not ruling, its fundamental to the Congressional system. Its about equal representation and protection of all people.

All of her margin plus some came out of California, where illegals are encouraged to vote.

nice elitist attitude
hope you hold on to it so Trump gets 8 years.

>majority of the deficit in the popular vote

what?

There is no solid evidence because conveniently liberals are against voter ID and registration. Anybody can walk up and vote as many times as they want in areas with no voter ID required. You don't have to prove you are registered, you don't have to prove you didn't vote earlier that day, you don't have to prove you are a citizen.

There are millions of illegals in the states with no voter ID requirements. It's a fact that some of them voted.

There are at least 11 million illegal immigrants in the USA. That was according to a department of homeland security estimate in 2012. Illegal immigration has skyrocketed under Obama so that is a low estimate for 2016.

58% of eligible voters cast a vote in the 2016 election. It would only take an 18% turnout rate on the part of illegal immigrants to account for all of Hillary's popular vote lead. That's 1/3 the turnout of registered voters so it is entirely possible.

why should middle america dictate policy for the majority?

>The electoral system is not fucked up just because your candidate lost.
no, it's fucked up anytime a candidate wins the popular vote but loses the presidency. I don't care who it is. the two systems are suppose to agree with each other

There is literally no basis in reality for what you just said. That's your perception and it's narcissistic and delusional. Stop poisoning people with your arrogant cynicism and get up off your ass and do something.

>mfw redneck filth just wants to be accepted. want to be our *equals*. want to be respected.

Why should (hypothetically) rural areas decide the laws for more urban, high population concentrated areas?

They didn't. We had an election in which each State had representation and they lost this time around. If we used the popular vote system the big cities would always decide every election because they have the population and vote almost always the the same way.

Who encourages them? And do you really think it would be enough to fill the entirety of the gap with the amount she won?

Omg this

Again, if the United States went by the popular vote the Big Cities would decide every election and 99% of the time they always vote for the same party. The Electoral system gives equal representation to all States in the electoral process.

>the two systems are suppose to agree with each other

No, they aren't. The electoral college was designed knowing that it very well could result in a win for somebody who didn't have the popular vote. That was on purpose. If they wanted popular vote then they would have gone by popular vote.

Why the fuck would they design a system like the electoral college if they wanted the popular vote to decide the winner?

See

that's why

Yeah but at least I don't have to fight him off to keep my guns.

So do you know what states Hillary won?
Metropolitan and densely populated states. For example, California and New York.
How many of these populated states did she win? Nineteen. granted, some of these states aren't that populated: But.... c'mon.... Nineteen states.
That means Trump won thirty nine. Literally over half of the country... If you don't understand how the Electoral College works, of course you'd be puzzled.

How are city peoples' live different that suburban and rural lives? Lived in all three types of areas and shit is exactly the same.

Notice how American politics has boiled down to differences of beliefs rather than actual ability to lead a country and provide reform. That's why shit like abortion is so important to idiot voters.

they did though

1.5 million people in california dont matter because less than 80k people in 3 states controlled the electoral votes

flyover states' economies are hardly even worth billions.

coastal blue states' economies are worth Trillions of dollars. California has the 6th largest economy on earth.

red state welfare filth shouldn't even have a vote. thankfully Trump's economic policies will purge much of the rust belt of your filth.

wanna know who's going to benefit the most from Trump's economic policies? coastal liberal elites.

This obviously. She was well within stastical error, which the news didn't say because they were shilling all along. Plus no one understands statistics because hurr durr amurica.

That is simply not true. That's been proven wrong by fact checkers. I can provide a citation if you would like.

This tbh. I am tired of having to be "sorry" for shit I haven't even done.

Why do you liberals constantly use these old maps showing the old election results. Plenty of these blue states which give more than they take went to Trump. But that would go against your argument now wouldn't it... So better dig up old maps from the 2012 election to prove your point about the 2016 election, right?

You are just as dishonest as I would expect a hillary supporter to be.

I didn't have to show an ID and I was still able to vote in my state, but they have you sign on some paper to show that you voted.

We'll revisit this when you fucking niggers agree to a full audit of the vote in California.

nice meaningless map
do you have one that shows how huge a faggot you are?

see
The coasts are producers. earners.

red states are welfare filth. the largest group on welfare in America? whites in red states. pathetic.

>inb4 link to a pro hillary "fact checking" website

mad.

They voted, their State voted the way they wanted to, other people wanted something else and under the rules of the electoral college they lost this time. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about this.

I respect this post

That's not how this works. You don't get to pick whose views are more important.

>don't have to show ID
>sign name

How the fuck does that prove anything? Just write a fake fucking name.

Illegals aren't registered because it's a risk. You can only vote if you register. You're a trumtard overflowing with beliefs and emotions devoid of logic and a desire for facts.

Wait wait wait...so I'm Canadian and thought I understood this, but what you're saying is that in the States that Hillary won, anyone can literally just keep casting ballots all fucking day?
Sounds a bit like an election in Nairobi. Are you sure about this?

Hillary lost because:

Democrats, liberals and moderates didn't vote her. They voted for Stein or Johnson.

And no. I won't listen to them whine for 8 years. They fucked up. And they'll be punished for it by GOP trickle-down economics. This is the punishment they deserve.

100% wrong. There are many areas you don't have to show any form of ID or proof of registration to vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

California is running a record deficit that they'll never hope to be able to pay off within anyone on this board's lifetime and are kept afloat solely on Silicon Valley alone. What will happen when the State goes bankrupt though?

better map

the electoral is broken, outdated and absurd in the year 2016

i understand what happened

you're being lied to by one of trump's retards.

Totally ignored the rust belt states. States where she was weak because of her support for trade policies that destroy manufacturing jobs.

aaaaand lie.