Feels thread

feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just remember: If you can still read this, you haven't even managed to end it all.

...yet.

What happened user?

Broke up with gf yesterday because she kissed another guy while drunk, she took pills after breakup but still alive

Still love her but dont know what to do

well people go stupid if they get drunk so she probably did not know what she was doing you should talk to her about it all

Yeah i mean she even tried to kill her self because we broke up.. but that image how she is kissing that other dude is just disqusting and i simply cant explain why she did that. I lost all the trust you know

THIS IS NOW A SPIDERMAN THREAD FUCK YOU OP

as i said getting drunk makes people do stupid stuff i cant see it as a reason not to get back together

if she tried to kill her self over it then she is obviously regretting that mistake just put this incident in the past and get back together

Yeah i guess thats right, also she blows and does anal
Thanks anons

piss off spiderman fag

FUCK YOU BATMAN!

all you niggas need to step up

this was a feels thread

Fook eff Spiedayrman

we need more feels

I'm 5'9

a bit late drunk

all my local pizza places seem to have closed
what do

we need to fight for feels

I'm 5'3

try and fail miserably at making a home made pizza

nah

trying to make feels

5'5 in high school and i am fucking praying i grow. i really hope i do. it sucks man, people always make fun of me for being short, and i know they're kind of joking, but it hurts so fucking much. I didn't choose to be short... my dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'3.... why am I like this... I hate myself.

do i send her a christmas card or not

guess what im doing for christmas

YES YOU DO christmas cards are always nice

but i'd have to get up and walk 20 minutes in my still drunk state

I stole a video of my little sister giving birth, saw her vagina and preggo breasts and feel awful...

gross dude

share it!

I feel your pain user

to who and also it's generally a pretty nice thing to do so just do it bro

you could make one yourself i guess just put alittle effort into it

My ex that I loved more than anything in this wretched world found a new man. She was my companion. We'd stay up late and talk about how we're going to get old and die together. When she told me she had no time for me anymore thats the moment where I realized love is a lie. It hurts and I want my life with her. She's changed as a person now. The old girl I would take a bullet for doesn't exist anymore. It hurts. Life isn't what it used to be.

fuck her dude do something that makes you feel good, like running. forget her. time will heal you

And yet life goes on. With or without you. Your choice on whether or not to move forward and look forward or stay in the same place and look back.

a girl which is i guess still indecisive about what she wants
and how should i do that

thinking about just not sending her anything because it's her turn to show me that she wants me

maybe someone else will come along

I've been lonely so long and that I should be used to it by now, but, I'm not.

there's guides on youtube you cal always look at

well looks like feels thread is dead

god speed to you brother, its been an honour having you here.

What grade are you in?

1st grade

Sup Forumsros... I've lurked these threads for so long. But finally I have a need to ask. How do you know it's over?

Fuck Spider-Man and fuck the dead feels thread. I need an answer.

When You know it wont get better, when you know your life is on hold and no matter what you do it will never change, in school you still have hopes that maybe working will change it, then you have hope that maybe you will find the Person to make your life perfect, just slowly you realize that it doesn't matter what you do, it will always stay the same, then, just then you will know it's over and you can use the cheat code for life "suicide" to finally be happy

I cant grow a beard

Fuck. That hit deep. Because near every word was fucking true m8. Except I found the person you were talking about. And I fucked it up.

Me neither, bro. Feels bad. Started getting greys and still no fucking beard.

FUCK YEA

I understand pregnant women being a fetish, but why in fucks name would you want to see a chick giving birth as fap material

I just recently started growing one, and I only got my first chin hair at 22, I thought id never be able to grow a full beard, im 26 now and I have a full beard thanks to "Minoxodil", only took about a year to get a full full beard with no patches, youtube "minoxodil spanish beard", hes a little annoying but he gives you great info and tells you how you can grow a beard even if you "can't", changed my life, hides my weak ass jaw line and now am alot more outgoing and feel alot more confident, goodluck, hope you get to grow a gnarly beard bros!

I also found the "right" Person 2.5 years ago and fucked it up, probably would have killed myself but before i did it an old friend texted me, through her i found another "right" Person at the beginning of the year, too bad she also found her "right" Person...
This time i don't see another way to find another one, i give myself time till march, if i wont find another one till then i am probably gonna an hero

How do you Sup Forumsros ease your mind when it won't relax? Killer headache right now from drinking and mind keeps looping shit that i wanna forget about. tryna just drink tea and watch one piece but still feelin like utter shit

Smoke some weed maaaan

Never love a ho

What makes someone right? Because god damn it I don't want to just fucking quit. Not yet. Everything is telling me to but I just can't. I don't know if I'm scared, or I have hope, I don't know. But I feel like I can only make it with another "right" person. And I feel like I'll never find a girl as good as Brittany.

Stay strong bro. This thread is nearing its last leg, and I think you already left it, but fight on brother. Godspeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM

Thanks, user. I'll check it out

When you still have hope then don't do it, hopes/gut feelings tend to be true, the only reason i haven't killed myself yet is that 5 years ago i started to change myself, i thought that it would take 6 years to have everything i want, you can't imagine how happy i was when i thought i had it all after just 2.5 years...
In march it will be 6 years after i started to change, i still hold on to that hope, but if i wont have it till then, i guess it just means that being happy just isn't meant for me...

For me, these 2 "right" girls where someone i would imagine coming home and suddenly find her and my mother drinking coffe and talking about stuff, don't realen know how to put it in words...

I'm trying, and thank you for believing in me

I'm going to say these are all one person. Of course I believe in you man. Human spirit, we were meant to survive and all. And fuck man. If you held on for 6 years almost, you can hold on for 6 more. (If these are actually multiple people I feel stupid. But it's near just after 5 here and this is night 3 on no sleep. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) but man that shit alone. Thinking someone went through two "right" ones and still worked for 6 years through it? Mad respect, it makes me at least want to try 2017. If it's trash then fuck this shit I'm out. But m8 who said march is the last month, give it till next December at least. You held on a long ass time just keep holdin. And then one day you'll have held so long you'll be 80 with grand kids and shit.

Yes, it's all me, can't Post a Screenshot tho

I'm 6ft3

What's your name