Why do Americans hate foreskin so much?

Why do Americans hate foreskin so much?

We dont our parents mutilated us before we even knew how to speak so yeah

Why do faggots love foreskin so much?

>Being cut
>Experiencing any pleasure during sex
It's not worth it at all

So you don't end up with a dry, cracked senseless glans.

Because foreskins are disgusting

Speak for yourself gayboy.

God forbid my mother care enough about me to help prevent bacterial infections and remove the chore of cleaning it.

Anyone who genuinely likes foreskin for anything other than sex is jumping on the bandwagon here.

Something something jews

>anything other than sex

>not bathing daily and washing your cock like a degenerate

Your point?

>oh wait

America is founded and ran by the jewish. Anyone who supports circumcision is a slave to the jews, simple as that.

Eyelids are a real pain in the ass too. Why not remove those at birth. All that shitty crusty eye stuff? Gone. We're living like barbarians here, not cutting off our eyelids.

We have a penis for reproduction. It's not to be cut with.

Femanon here, i don't like foreskins
But sometime they're good for blowjobs

Pretty much this

You must be a special kind of retarded

Why do faggots like to generalize about Americans so much? Seriously why do you care so much? You faggots are like a crazy ex gfs.

Fuck off. You like being scraped dry by cut cocks? Liar. You're a 200KG lardo male.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits or gtfo.

America is run by jews, jews hate foreskin go figure

Eyelids don't cause bacterial infections and removing them would cause infections and eventually blindness. Try again.

Like to generalise? Let me ask you this. Do you have a foreskin?

>ITT: faggots who wish their psychopath parents hadn't mutilated them as infants.

That was the weakest argument I've ever heard.

Washcloths and soap exist for a reason. "Bacterial infections," the fuck are guys doing with their dicks to merit a bacterial infection. Just fucking wash your cocks gayboys.

Yes, but I really don't care if other people are cut or not. Because it's none of my fucking business.

>eating the bait

Come on user, there is no way he could be that retarded

The foreskin acts as a natural lubricant, contains millions of nerve endings and protects glands from being desensitized. It's also no dirtier then a circumcised penis. There is no benefit to having a circumcised penis.

Then provide a counter instead of observing like a faggot, at least make us with foreskin look good retard.

You claimed the sky was green. I said no.

Yah, I'll wash my cock without that faggot-ass foreskin. You take care of your earthworm lookin ass dick.

>implying that that's the only reason for circumcision

>ITT: newfag trying to be funny

What fucking bacterial infections? If you're not a fucking neanderthal who never showers, maybe. Then again, teeth sure cause a lot of pain if you go without brushing them and they get cavities. Might as well pull them all, amirite?

It's not a reason, it's what it is, dumbass.

ooh look someone got mad

u mad, dirty dog dick little boy?

"My opinion should be obvious to anyone at all times and if it isn't they're retarded."

Nope. Just stating the facts.

Why have it in the first place, user? Not like you have a lot of sex anyway.

At least teeth are fucking useful. Look at you with ya pathetic ass. What does foreskin do, keep it all nice and cheesy? You're gonna need that extra skin on ya small ass dick.

Fucking ignorant lmao

Nice trips, My argument is invalid.

Nice circumcised bananna

I've never had smegma in my entire life. Again, because I'm not a neanderthal.

Foreskin lubricates the penis and has tons nerve endings. It sounds like you're just mad about what you're missing out on. It's not your fault your parents hated the idea of you ever having pleasure in your life.

At least I don't need an entire fucking bottle of lotion if I want to jerk off. Face it, you envy us.

fuck off is right, but more or less because we don't give a fuck about your opinion of our bodies

bitch somewhere else

>I am going to cut a piece of the most sensitive part of this innocent newborn baby's body off
Haha yaa totally fucking ignorant bro lmao

WAT

Enjoy smelling like oily semen all day? Of course you do, everyone that likes foreskin is a 300kg tub of lard.

Coz that's what happens when they dont wash it & cucked by jews

I don't like bleeding. Guess we'd better remove those pesky ovaries at birth, amirite fellas?

Foreskin boy is mad

Tits of fuck off, go sit at the kiddie table, us adults are having a conversation.

>I can't justify genital mutilation, so I'll just say they're fat!

Remove the female brain first then we'll talk.

>not imminently denying obesity

Opinion discarded.

At least we still have feeling in our dicks.
Don't worry, there are plenty of men willing to give you the anal stimulation you need to feel as good as we do.

is a cut american

just don't know why these women think their opinion matters

foreskin makes sex feel better becus the nerve endings arent all fucked up like a cut dick's is

>I've never had smegma in my entire life.
literally this

there was a bit of gunk that had formed in the 11/12 years before my foreskin un-fused from my mushroom tip but from that day on i keep my little cock clean

though it doesn't matter as I will likely die a lonely virgin.

brainwashed by jews

See

We've removed the shell that shulks our dick, we have the real deal, you feel me marshmellow boy.

>go cry

Holy fuck I'm laughin. This is ALL your arguments in ONE sentence.
>Your parents never loved you and you should shower every fucking hour but that doesn't matter because if you remove your foreskin then better remove X then right?
You faggots are pathetic. I've seen babies spout better arguments than this. Leave with ya slimy hotdog lookin ass dicks.

why you body shaming? making fun of small dicks is mean and rude like calling blacks niggers

I have foreskin as like 99% of my country. I never heaRd anybody about this infection.

Is this propaganda you are telling? You say evolution has failed to adress this problem?

Why are jews like your spreading lies?

it's just dicks man cool your nigger ass down chimpboi

Don't worry. I'll suck your deformed, mutilated, unnatural penis if it makes you feel any more secure.

Why are we born with it if we dont need it???? There are more uncircumsized men in the world then cut

Tell me a sane person would mutilate a newborn. I'll wait.

>ALRIGHT WE GET IT

Why are we born with brains if we don't use them?

Holy shit dude learn to read

I was circumcised and I hate it. I don't even live in the USA. I've managed to stretch an artificial foreskin but it's not the same. I hate Jews, my parents and fuck religion

That's a straw-man argument. The fact remains that people who disagree with you don't consider it mutilation.

any uncut dudes here ever been turned down/made fun of by a girl for having a foreskin

im a virgin and im scared these Americunts will roast me and prolong my depression

99%? How do you find the time to examine all the dicks in your country?

Oh look at these pretty bois with some new material. Isn't that cute!
>Your dick are messed up! Boy, golly! If only you could feel what a real penis like!
Get the fuck outta here with that gay ass bullshit. You know our dick feel more than your garden snake ever could. Next!

No, you learn to read you fucking nigger.

If you have no foreskin. It's means your just a stupid religious person. Marked to be a religious faggot.

Good point user, but didnt you know all the smartest people in the world are here arguing about cocks

bruh you won

move on with your day

i like the rest of my uncut brethren are beneath ur lovely nigger cut dick

Cringe

Jew brainwashing on a nationwide scale.

It's embarrassing as fuck. The guys hate Islam for barbaric acts then mutilate their children. Depriving them of true sexual pleasure.

It's so dark when you think into it

It isn't that we hate them, it is that girls think they are gross...because they are. I've had several ladies thank my parents (jokingly to me) that they cut my fiveskin off. They loath putting a fiveskin in their mouth and hate seeing it when the pants come down.

>denying the fact that you're literally cutting off nerve endings with the foreskin
>pretending that doesn't hinder your feeling down there
>deluding yourself this much to justify what your parents did

Datamining of social media with fast deep learning algorithms helps.

>to pull a big heist, you must take a small hit
You got me there.

Yeah, Imma have to say no.
See

Opposite is true in the UK.

why do some guys care about other guys' dicks so much?

Don't you guys love it here? You can argue about stupid shit for no reason, happy Christmas Eve faggots.

Nah, Im not a pimp or nothing, fucked about 10 women my whole life. Married now. Not one bitch ever said a thing.

>because they are
That's subjective